Author Topic: Original "Westcoast Aftershock" album  (Read 8666 times)

HEC

Original "Westcoast Aftershock" album
« on: November 23, 2007, 04:55:04 AM »
trying to make a list of songs that were supposed to be on their "Westcoast Aftershock" album on Death Row so far I have

Me In Your World
Crip wit us
Livin Gangsta like
Don't Stop w/2pac

not sure about these but I assume they were meant for the album

kuruptDPG

Re: Original "Westcoast Aftershock" album
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 05:15:03 AM »
i hardly doubt these traks wer meant 4 this album, me in your world is defis.

HEC

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 05:45:36 AM »
i hardly doubt these traks wer meant 4 this album, me in your world is defis.

yeah I'm strictly guessing here I defintely know "Me In Your World" was as far as the other 3 assumed because they were on "2002" and Daz produced all of them in their original form

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 08:00:30 AM »
I'm pretty sure some of the cuts that were on Last Of The Pound were supposed to be on there as well. Here is a tracklisting The unofficial Untouchable Death Row Recods site run by Playa P had. They also said on there that they had changed the name to Dogg Chit also from WCA:

DOGG POUND "DOGG SHIT"

Here'z what looks to be the official track listing for Tha Dogg Pound's second album, which has been renamed from "West Coast Aftershock" simply to "Dogg Shit"! Take a good look, cuz this albums gonna rock the whole West Coast and put Death Row back on top for sure!!! That is of course if none of those problems I earlier mentioned occur, an the Row keeps rollin'. If all goes well we can expect a mid March release date so let's hope that happens. Every one of the 21 tracks lined up sounds fly! A whole host of Death Row artists and Death Row affiliates are set to show up too, including 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Soopafly, Bad Azz, Tray Deee, Michel'le and Jewell! Take a listen to this tight ass exclusive entitled Money, Carz, Bitchez by Daz and Kurupt which is set to be included. This track feels kinda empty right now as there's some long pauses between their raps, so expect the spaces to be filled by The Outlawz and Gonzoe for it's release. It's hella tight anyhow, so take a listen!
TRACK LISTING

1. Dogg Pound Riderz (Intro)

2. Look Who It Is

3. Leavin Paw Prints (featuring Soopafly)

4. Certified and Branded

5. Hit A Corner Or Two (featuring Tray Deee, Nate Dogg)

6. Where We Hang At (featuring Bad A$$, Techniec)

7. I'll Grab My Gat, U Grab Yours

8. Why Oh Why (featuring Snoop, Nate Dogg)

9. Airplane (Insert)

10. From Philly To L.A.

11. Hey Girl (featuring Michel'le)

12. Come Around My Way (featuring Snoop, Tray Deee)

13. Take Yo Bitch (I Don't Want Her)(featuring Soopafly)

14. Graveyard (Insert)

15. Keep It Going (featuring 2Pac)

16. Pimp Shit Trick (featuring Soopafly)

17. Money, Carz, Bitchez (featuring Outlawz, Gonzoe)

18. Don't Even Trip (featuring Mr. Malik, Jewell)

19. Mashin In Grey N Blue (featuring Snoop)

20. Ain't Y'all Had Enough?

21. Doggz All Around (featuring Snoop, Soopafly, Nate Dogg, Bad A$$, Tray Deee)

I just can't wait for this album to drop. It seems that every Death Row album suffers from delay now, so let's hope it doesn't happen again! If the Row can manage to keep it's head above water long enough to release this album, things would only get better for them. I'm sure this joint would turn Gold in record time. Jus' keep those eyes peeled!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/5597/index.htm

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
dope shit, Keep it going could be Don't Stop with 2pac 8)

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 10:58:59 AM »

Yep, same track. Now this site back in the day did have some shady news posts (like the one that the whole DR camp was going to appear on Ice Cube's Peace Disc  ::) ) but this one seemed legit.

DeathrowIs4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 01:23:35 PM »

Yep, same track. Now this site back in the day did have some shady news posts (like the one that the whole DR camp was going to appear on Ice Cube's Peace Disc  ::) ) but this one seemed legit.

The Deathrow Camp on Ice Cubes Peace Disc woulda beeen classical......

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 01:41:12 PM »

The Deathrow Camp on Ice Cubes Peace Disc woulda beeen classical......

Not Snoop, DPG, 2pac. Realest, Swoop G, Mac Shawn and them.

HEC

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 01:46:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure some of the cuts that were on Last Of The Pound were supposed to be on there as well. Here is a tracklisting The unofficial Untouchable Death Row Recods site run by Playa P had. They also said on there that they had changed the name to Dogg Chit also from WCA:

DOGG POUND "DOGG SHIT"

Here'z what looks to be the official track listing for Tha Dogg Pound's second album, which has been renamed from "West Coast Aftershock" simply to "Dogg Shit"! Take a good look, cuz this albums gonna rock the whole West Coast and put Death Row back on top for sure!!! That is of course if none of those problems I earlier mentioned occur, an the Row keeps rollin'. If all goes well we can expect a mid March release date so let's hope that happens. Every one of the 21 tracks lined up sounds fly! A whole host of Death Row artists and Death Row affiliates are set to show up too, including 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Soopafly, Bad Azz, Tray Deee, Michel'le and Jewell! Take a listen to this tight ass exclusive entitled Money, Carz, Bitchez by Daz and Kurupt which is set to be included. This track feels kinda empty right now as there's some long pauses between their raps, so expect the spaces to be filled by The Outlawz and Gonzoe for it's release. It's hella tight anyhow, so take a listen!
TRACK LISTING

1. Dogg Pound Riderz (Intro)

2. Look Who It Is

3. Leavin Paw Prints (featuring Soopafly)

4. Certified and Branded

5. Hit A Corner Or Two (featuring Tray Deee, Nate Dogg)

6. Where We Hang At (featuring Bad A$$, Techniec)

7. I'll Grab My Gat, U Grab Yours

8. Why Oh Why (featuring Snoop, Nate Dogg)

9. Airplane (Insert)

10. From Philly To L.A.

11. Hey Girl (featuring Michel'le)

12. Come Around My Way (featuring Snoop, Tray Deee)

13. Take Yo Bitch (I Don't Want Her)(featuring Soopafly)

14. Graveyard (Insert)

15. Keep It Going (featuring 2Pac)

16. Pimp Shit Trick (featuring Soopafly)

17. Money, Carz, Bitchez (featuring Outlawz, Gonzoe)

18. Don't Even Trip (featuring Mr. Malik, Jewell)

19. Mashin In Grey N Blue (featuring Snoop)

20. Ain't Y'all Had Enough?

21. Doggz All Around (featuring Snoop, Soopafly, Nate Dogg, Bad A$$, Tray Deee)

I just can't wait for this album to drop. It seems that every Death Row album suffers from delay now, so let's hope it doesn't happen again! If the Row can manage to keep it's head above water long enough to release this album, things would only get better for them. I'm sure this joint would turn Gold in record time. Jus' keep those eyes peeled!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/5597/index.htm

thanks homie, damn don't recognize many of these songs maybe the titles were changed I guess Don't Stop was the only one I had right, I think "Me In Your World" being on DR Greatest Hits pretty much scrapped the idea of it being on their followup album, remember on that House of Blues they rocked that joint

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 01:55:43 PM »
yeah i think this tracklist was supposed to be the dogg chit one. After they scrapped plans for wca.

HEC

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 02:04:39 PM »
yeah i think this tracklist was supposed to be the dogg chit one. After they scrapped plans for wca.

I love Dillinger & Young Gotti but that Westcoast Aftershock with Kurupt in his prime was going to be some heat

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 02:07:21 PM »

I love Dillinger & Young Gotti but that Westcoast Aftershock with Kurupt in his prime was going to be some heat

no doubt. And I am sure some of those tracks that were on Last Of The Pound would have probably made WCA also.

HEC

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 02:13:16 PM »

no doubt. And I am sure some of those tracks that were on Last Of The Pound would have probably made WCA also.

btw thanks for hooking me up with that album earlier this year, Started has become my favorite Kurupt track, he was spitting flames on that one

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »
There are probably some other tracks that would of been on that album that have leaked from their Deathrow recordings like Mission Impossible.

d-nice

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 02:41:27 PM »

btw thanks for hooking me up with that album earlier this year, Started has become my favorite Kurupt track, he was spitting flames on that one

No problem. Yeah Gotti went dumb on that track. That track should have been on a album.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 03:15:17 PM by D~Nice »