Author Topic: Oldest person you've dated/fucked? What was different?  (Read 677 times)

AboveTheLaw

Oldest person you've dated/fucked? What was different?
« on: November 23, 2007, 07:42:23 PM »
Among my friends, everyone looked at me like I pulled some magic trick, when I mentioned the oldest I've dated was this fine 33 year old, a spectacular broad with no kids, sharp wit (although had a feminist sort of mind set, but not like those ugly lesbian types) and never married.

Then once my buddies (all of us 21 with 2 19 year olds) started describing how good their game was, they pulled off women who were at most 2 or 3 years older, although all of them being described as childish/high maintenance and very bitchy.

Don't know why, I just find the early 20-something women a bit too much of a hassle. (very insecure) But a gathering or single date/one night stand, in the company of a women in the older age rank, is nothing but great times. I find they're all good conversationalists with actual taste in music/food/culture etc. Very experienced as well.  ;)

What are your thoughts about the older ladies? Does anyone have any criticisms or similar thoughts?

I was talking about this with my friends a few nights ago. Kind of an odd topic to come up considering we were at this all night Chinese Restaurant at 3:00 AM, but what the hell.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Oldest person you've dated/fucked? What was different?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »
lol yeah the oldest bitch i dated and fucked was over the summer for like 2 weeks, she was 24 im 17. Ive probably hooked up with alot of older girls just don't know ages...I have found that older bitches are more mature and experienced, but after a while it feels kinda weird so thats why dumped the bitch.

SGV

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 10:14:41 AM »
I was 20 and she was 33 (maybe 34). What I liked about her is that she didn't want the usual date bullshit. She was all over me the entire time, so she told me "let's go back to my apartment." I guess she didn't count on her daughters being up and in the living room. She had a daughter who was 16 and another who was 14. I wasn't that much older, that kinda tripped me out. So sitting there in the living room with her daughters asking me questions, I decided I was gonna leave. I went to the restroom real quick and when I came out, the daughters were gone. She was cleaning the mess they made. Bitch was ready to go. She sucked me up after drinking a cold ass glass of water, which was nice. And we fucked on her couch. She told me her husband would be getting out of Jail soon, so I never hit her up again.

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »
Older chicks are cool to fool around with, until they get attached and then you have a 2nd mom on your hands.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 10:27:22 AM »
I was 20 and she was 33 (maybe 34). What I liked about her is that she didn't want the usual date bullshit. She was all over me the entire time, so she told me "let's go back to my apartment." I guess she didn't count on her daughters being up and in the living room. She had a daughter who was 16 and another who was 14. I wasn't that much older, that kinda tripped me out. So sitting there in the living room with her daughters asking me questions, I decided I was gonna leave. I went to the restroom real quick and when I came out, the daughters were gone. She was cleaning the mess they made. Bitch was ready to go. She sucked me up after drinking a cold ass glass of water, which was nice. And we fucked on her couch. She told me her husband would be getting out of Jail soon, so I never hit her up again.
LOL that's fucked about them daughters bein 16 & 14 :D
quite the hoe lol
good 4 u homie ;D

D-nice: LMAO, real talk
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 10:56:41 AM »
She told me her husband would be getting out of Jail soon, so I never hit her up again.
lol word,fuck all that drama

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 10:58:49 AM »
Most older women are bossy as fuck. They look at younger guys like clay. I can mold him and make him into the man I want. LOL! WATCH THE SIGNS FELLAS!  ;D

On the real though, on just a fooling around tip, don't get much better than a older woman.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 10:59:34 AM »
Older chicks are cool to fool around with, until they get attached and then you have a 2nd mom on your hands.

lol exactally
She told me her husband would be getting out of Jail soon, so I never hit her up again.
lol word,fuck all that drama

and yeah lol that would be some shit

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 04:04:50 PM »
27 and im 22

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
When I was 19 I fucked a chick that was 27. That's the oldest.
My Future Wife:

topshotta

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 04:06:31 AM »
I feel ya! Older women is often better in bed, less insecurites etc.. Basically women around 30-35, that age is a very good vintage!

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 06:08:37 AM »
Oldest woman a make a sexytime with was a 73.  That was when I was a 12.  Her vagine hung loose like sleeve of wizard.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

SGV

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 07:59:16 AM »
Her vagine hung loose like sleeve of wizard.

haha. This is a good Alias.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 09:34:36 AM »
Yeah it depends.

Some women may be chronologically 40, but feel and act like they're 29... childless cougars are alright for me

~Lucien~

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 03:36:02 PM »
Oldest woman a make a sexytime with was a 73.  That was when I was a 12.  Her vagine hung loose like sleeve of wizard.

haha