Author Topic: Cointellpro Brief history of the Black Panther Social Party  (Read 314 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cointellpro Brief history of the Black Panther Social Party
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:31:07 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/p993fs5pR4U&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/p993fs5pR4U&amp;rel=1</a>

Good Morning

Re: Cointellpro Brief history of the Black Panther Social Party
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:46:41 PM »
that was a fuckin powerful project. new myspace bulletin!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 06:00:21 PM »
The Media paints the Klan with a much darker brush than the Panthers and the origins of that group were far from evil. This is nothng new. What is evil is Marxism and anyone that supports it is either a complete idiot or a complete devil.

Good Morning

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 06:03:21 PM »
The Media paints the Klan with a much darker brush than the Panthers and the origins of that group were far from evil. This is nothng new. What is evil is Marxism and anyone that supports it is either a complete idiot or a complete devil.

yeah, caucasians werent getting hung in oakland on their way to the bay bridge.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 06:53:33 PM »
Probably now but not then when they were trying to achieve their objective- destroy the Panthers.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 10:42:21 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't overestimate the party. It was never the voice of the black majority and was never in any position to take over anything. There were more whites in America that wanted the blacks out of the country than there were panthers, and the Blacks never left. The majority of all people just want to be left alone and provide for themselves.

Do some research and find out exactly what was happening to southerners when the carpetbaggers and such came through from the North. All the young men killed, and the widows raped. The land the railroad stole from people. The North came in with a fury during and after the civil war. And these weren't slave traders they were doing it to. The plantation owners ended up just fine. This was run of the mill white folk that just wanted to live free. That's why the KKK movement gained steam. It's never out of hatred. You can never convince regular people to fight like that out of hatred. It's desparation. Germany was in peril when the Nazi party gained popularity. The blacks that joined hate seperatist groups lived in terrible conditions in the US.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »

Don't overestimate the party. It was never the voice of the black majority and was never in any position to take over anything. There were more whites in America that wanted the blacks out of the country than there were panthers, and the Blacks never left. The majority of all people just want to be left alone and provide for themselves.

Do some research and find out exactly what was happening to southerners when the carpetbaggers and such came through from the North. All the young men killed, and the widows raped. The land the railroad stole from people. The North came in with a fury during and after the civil war. And these weren't slave traders they were doing it to. The plantation owners ended up just fine. This was run of the mill white folk that just wanted to live free. That's why the KKK movement gained steam. It's never out of hatred. You can never convince regular people to fight like that out of hatred. It's desparation. Germany was in peril when the Nazi party gained popularity. The blacks that joined hate seperatist groups lived in terrible conditions in the US.
So, are you trying to say that Blacks should be grateful? The KKK never out of hatred?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 12:52:17 PM »

So, are you trying to say that Blacks should be grateful? The KKK never out of hatred?

Where in the hell would you get that from what I said? See what I mean? Just like with Jesse Lee your heart assumes darkness. My point was that like the Panthers the Klan was created by desperate men. Both groups were probably controlled by pure evil but regular people joined because of hardships they endured, not because they love to hate or are evil. The Klan took some drastic changes later on and became much more evil than the Panthers ever were, I'm not denying that, but nothing the Klan ever did to blacks even comes close to what the North did to the South. Sure, what the elite did to the blacks during slavery was worse but the Klan itself wasn't responsible for as many lyncings as people think. In fact the largest recorded single lynching by the klan was done to 11 or so men and they weren't even blacks, they were italians.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 01:31:07 PM »

Where in the hell would you get that from what I said? See what I mean? Just like with Jesse Lee your heart assumes darkness. My point was that like the Panthers the Klan was created by desperate men. Both groups were probably controlled by pure evil but regular people joined because of hardships they endured, not because they love to hate or are evil. The Klan took some drastic changes later on and became much more evil than the Panthers ever were, I'm not denying that, but nothing the Klan ever did to blacks even comes close to what the North did to the South. Sure, what the elite did to the blacks during slavery was worse but the Klan itself wasn't responsible for as many lyncings as people think. In fact the largest recorded single lynching by the klan was done to 11 or so men and they weren't even blacks, they were italians.
I don't know you said "There were more whites in America that wanted the blacks out of the country than there were panthers, and the Blacks never left." - So what do you mean? Do you mean that whites wanted blacks out of the country and that blacks are still in the country because the whites allowed them? About  the Klan stat, I cant tell you that I don't even have to research that, to tell you that thats a lie.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 02:10:05 PM »

I don't know you said "There were more whites in America that wanted the blacks out of the country than there were panthers, and the Blacks never left." - So what do you mean? Do you mean that whites wanted blacks out of the country and that blacks are still in the country because the whites allowed them? About  the Klan stat, I cant tell you that I don't even have to research that, to tell you that thats a lie.

Seriously man, pick up the gospel and read it. You need some love in your heart. The point was that the number of actual Panthers in the US (at its peak) was still very small. Even smaller than the number of whites that want blacks out of the country. If the majority of whites wanted blacks out 50 years ago then they'd be out. The point isn't that the whites "let" blacks stay it's that the majority of whites are just normal people that want to be left alone and could care less about driving blacks back to Africa. The point is the Klan never had the membership to create any real threat or change. Blacks didn't go North out of fear or racism. They went North because whitey (and many jews) needed cheap laour in the factories.

The 11 Italians in New Orleans is well documented. There was even a movie starring Chris Walken released in the late 90s. Stop being a fucking idiot and start questioning everything with the same approach you take towards the evil white man. You'll find that history is a lot more complicated than Dead Prez wants to believe. Being afro-centric is even stupider than being euro-centric. At least when you're euro-centric you can be an idiot and succeed n the white world. Afro-centrics are idiots who fail in the white world.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 02:38:51 PM »

Seriously man, pick up the gospel and read it. You need some love in your heart. The point was that the number of actual Panthers in the US (at its peak) was still very small. Even smaller than the number of whites that want blacks out of the country. If the majority of whites wanted blacks out 50 years ago then they'd be out. The point isn't that the whites "let" blacks stay it's that the majority of whites are just normal people that want to be left alone and could care less about driving blacks back to Africa. The point is the Klan never had the membership to create any real threat or change. Blacks didn't go North out of fear or racism. They went North because whitey (and many jews) needed cheap laour in the factories.

The 11 Italians in New Orleans is well documented. There was even a movie starring Chris Walken released in the late 90s. Stop being a fucking idiot and start questioning everything with the same approach you take towards the evil white man. You'll find that history is a lot more complicated than Dead Prez wants to believe. Being afro-centric is even stupider than being euro-centric. At least when you're euro-centric you can be an idiot and succeed n the white world. Afro-centrics are idiots who fail in the white world.
Oh here we go again with the hate in my heart bullshit. My heart assumes what the hell I see & perceive. If you can't talk about things without crying, don't even try to start to conversate. It's the same shit over & over again, my so called hatred for whites & Dead Prez ( What the hell does Dead Prez have to do with this?). Blacks didn't go North because of fear & racism??? Yeah, your right about the jobs being a factor for them going North, but let's be real now about it [racism & fear]. Why did you even bring up the whole " if whites wanted blacks to leave blah blah, like wtf? The Klan didn't have any real threat?? You don't have to be always rocking the hood to be KKK. What about the member, who were cops and in positions of power?? You can't be serious, right? Stop trying to sweeten up things. Reality please, please. So this is a white world huh?? hmmmmm.....I see where you coming from, now.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 03:06:39 PM »

Oh here we go again with the hate in my heart bullshit. My heart assumes what the hell I see & perceive. If you can't talk about things without crying, don't even try to start to conversate. It's the same shit over & over again, my so called hatred for whites & Dead Prez ( What the hell does Dead Prez have to do with this?). Blacks didn't go North because of fear & racism??? Yeah, your right about the jobs being a factor for them going North, but let's be real now about it [racism & fear]. Why did you even bring up the whole " if whites wanted blacks to leave blah blah, like wtf? The Klan didn't have any real threat?? You don't have to be always rocking the hood to be KKK. What about the member, who were cops and in positions of power?? You can't be serious, right? Stop trying to sweeten up things. Reality please, please. So this is a white world huh?? hmmmmm.....I see where you coming from, now.

The western world today isn't white run and geared more towards the success of whites? I figured we'd be on the same page here.

And nobody is crying. If your level of one sided ignorance actually worked I wouldn't have said a word sll this time but the mentality that you have is exactly the mentality that leads black people that support minimum wage laws, and welfare. It hurts the black community as a whole. That's what bothers me. The south wasn't any more racist than the North. The entire was and what happened after the war was done in the name of money, power, and influence. There weren't any more secret klan members with power in Atlanta than there were in Chicago.

I brought up the hole "if whites" example to show how few whites were actually part of that racist movement. How exactly does that escape you? I explained it already.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 03:52:20 PM »

The western world today isn't white run and geared more towards the success of whites? I figured we'd be on the same page here.

And nobody is crying. If your level of one sided ignorance actually worked I wouldn't have said a word sll this time but the mentality that you have is exactly the mentality that leads black people that support minimum wage laws, and welfare. It hurts the black community as a whole. That's what bothers me. The south wasn't any more racist than the North. The entire was and what happened after the war was done in the name of money, power, and influence. There weren't any more secret klan members with power in Atlanta than there were in Chicago.

I brought up the hole "if whites" example to show how few whites were actually part of that racist movement. How exactly does that escape you? I explained it already.
So, now I support minimum wage laws and welfare. the only thing that bothers you is 'reality'. Did the video even say anything about the KKK? (because I don't really recall it doing so).

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 05:34:50 PM »

So, now I support minimum wage laws and welfare. the only thing that bothers you is 'reality'. Did the video even say anything about the KKK? (because I don't really recall it doing so).

I never said YOU supported it. I brought KKK in as a relevant example of the media skewing the history of even white power groups, just like they would black power groups. Personally I feel both are extremist groups that need exposing.