Author Topic: Is there any good European gangsta Rap??  (Read 2490 times)

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
Re: Is there any good European gangsta Rap??
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2001, 01:43:31 AM »
:o Fuck man, thatd lots...hahah ;D p[ pretty easy for them to make a 1 track Album, everyone Rapz one verse Aproximatly 1 minute time 100....is like 100 minutes....Thaz Pretty wicked

Wu-Tang Rullleeezzzzz

By the way, what rappaz come from da eastcoast then... ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Born a man, Died a legend"
2pac r.i.p

Pimplegionär

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2001, 02:30:13 AM »
We have a german version of Kurupt here by the name of
Kool Savas ( as jay said ),
who don`t raps about ghetto, killin`people and stuff but about fuckin`bitches and so on .
Very tight stuff. West-Berlin rules !!

Some French rap is also very tight, I guess they have a kind of gangsta rap.

Westcoast4ever

Joachim

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2001, 02:37:26 AM »
I got some Saian Supa Crew joints, but i dont know what tha fuck they sayin.

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2001, 03:07:17 AM »
aha, yeah, do you reckon when a rappa from europe rapz about his life, and callz it gangsta rap, he is a faker.......
2pac r.i.p

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2001, 07:33:21 AM »
Ay yo peeps I ain't gonna start shit and I couldn't be bothered reading through all these replies or I would have been here all day so here goes. To get back to wot the topic was originally on.

I feel there is Gangsta Rap in Europe it's just that it isn't mainstream shit so you don't hear of it but there is definitley Gangsta shit in Europe. Hell I grew up in a bad neighbourhood but you don't see me going around bragging it. But personally I think so many European artists who try to be gangsta's are criticised because the Amerikan's like to think that they are the only ones with bad streets and they want it to stay that way. Well wake up and smell the coffee. Wot you think is immaterial because you Amerikan's don't know shit wot goes on in the UK never mind Europe. Ok so Amerika has got bad places but we only know that cause there are rappers rapping about it. If European rap was a big thing and Amerika's rappers were like the European and vice versa do you think people would give a fuck wot Amerika was like and they way it was. No cause nobody hear of it. So don't talk shit if you don't know shit !!!!!

I ain't trying to diss Amerikan's here it's just I get pissed off when Amerikans try to talk like there place is the only place where shit happens and nuttin can compare to it. Again I say Wake up and smell the coffee.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

TheSheriff

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2001, 07:41:32 AM »
Wu are ALL from the East, as far as I remember, and I have a good memory...

As for people saying euro hip-hop is shit...We got people sayin same shit about US rap and shit...I tell them to be fair...

Be fair, cause otherwise, you just a punk.

And Europe is just as bad, and just as good as America, in EVERY way...Whether you like it or not.

Shit, I'm more into Americain shit, but I got a lot of time for UK rap...

Perhaps you just gotta live in both, like Crem and I have, to understand what I'm sayin.

But anyway...:)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2001, 07:47:22 AM »
Eminem was kidding when he said "I Feel G"....and he dissed Will Smith because he said he doesn't have to cuss....

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2001, 11:00:21 PM »
Now_I_know  ;D

Anyway....N-Imy, you got it man, thaz true.... :)
I mean, like they Amerikaz Rappaz rap about they is being kept down and everything, but I mean the same happens in Europe, you know UK, and if not, therez lots of ozza shit happening in Europe...
And look the gettoz and all are bad, but it did MAKE snoop dogg, Dre, 2pac....And if it was up to them....Europa aint got no shit  ::)...But I respect them.. 8)

Peace

ps.  this seems to be the only good forum, no shit...keep it real.
2pac r.i.p

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2001, 01:05:19 AM »
You RapAce I feel ya there man. Cause I grew up in the UK. Hell I still live in the place today. And yeah your right. Tupac, Dre etc. were made big because they were rapping about where they came from and I respect them for that but you never heard them say that their place is the only bad place on earth. But most Amerikans do and that pisses me off a bit. I come da mean streets of Kirkton, Dundee, Scotland, Uk. Ya'll Amerikan's wouldn't last one night there. You can't walk about on your own, with some1 or with 2 people. The only time you would be safe is if you were with a group cause motherfucka's would beat your ass down for no reason. Just cause they ain't got shit else to do. Hell they maybe not got no guns but at least they fight bare fisted and don't need no guns for protection. Out
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2001, 03:16:48 AM »
yeah, ...I wonder wether they want improvement in they own town o origin??
I mean most of em rappaz keep it reel, and evrything...
but some just rap-crap...like they had it bad, but now theys out they don't care...and it's all about Publicity... >:(

Peace.

2pac r.i.p

2Face

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2001, 03:26:53 AM »
Yo TheSherrif...but look what I don't get, look, They is from da eastcoast, so like has Dre or Snoop or like n e mc from tha westcoast got something against them... ???

bez

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2001, 04:17:40 AM »
Yo kids, I live in England Liverpool exactly.  Compared to U.S.A we don't have ghetto's or gangsta's and why because U.S.A got there first.  We have rough places like Liverpool, London and all the places some dude said in this topic ages ago he was sayin places like Crosby and Ormskirk well sorry man they are not hard or rough or nothin they are weak and where I come from we would kill them.  

There are places in liverpool that are hard such as Toxteth, Kirby and Walton but not Ormskirk and Crosby.  They are bottom of the list for hardness.

And as for UK rap we are none existant we need more talent to shine we have no 1 really.  We get people who seem good at rappin but them put shit eats to there songs and its ends up being garage music and not rap/hip-hop.  We need just 1 person to make a stand and get UK in the rap game cos to be honest we are not even in it yet.

Oh and if there is any 1 from UK out there who can tell me the frequence for radio 1 and what times there rap shit starts I would be fuckin grateful.

laters

DOMESTICBITCH

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2001, 05:08:41 AM »
I think if ppl in h uk rapped about gangs and gettoz theyd all be fuckin faggots...It's good the way it is...
I mean, the people that say gangsta rap is dead...are wrong it's dying....
I meen like all o sudden ou got Eminem in tha game ho is th reelest compared to masses of faggotz claiming they place in da gangsta Rap world. I mean It IS ALL ABOUT WEST AND EAST COAST
not European fuckin gettoz...
IT IS ALL ABOUT BLACK REBBELIONS such as Tupac that want to Speak out.

IT's been done, the effect waqs Tupac was killed, probably by sum old homie or simply by tha fuckin system.
Dre is backin out, he is makin wicked beats but I mean N.W.A was tha shit.

Fuck it,

2Face

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2001, 07:01:57 AM »
No D-Bitch, look Gangsta Rap aint fuckin dying it is alive, it just changed slightly, so what?? It's like, if they aint changin at all, ppl would be bored of it, and snap of it.
And no ....it aint ALL ABOUT the westcoast and da eastcoast. It started there. It's like fuck man, I aint fukin explaining tha shit.
It's just Gangsta Rap aint some copy righted RapStyle. It doesn't belong to whoever started it. There aint no rulez. The crowd decides wether you fake/faggot, so if someone from da UK, comez up with ths Masta Track, he aint no fukkin faggot.

Pce

SABLIMINAL

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2001, 07:43:29 AM »
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT AINT GANGSTA RAP...MAY BE IT AINT THE REGULAR GANGSTA RAP...BUT IT IZ DEFFENATLY....PRO-GANGSTA.......AS I ALREADY SAID ON ANOTHER TOPIC...
DOES IT REALY MATER IF EM KILLZ A DRUG DILLER OR HIZ WIFE ON HIZ RECORD ....CMMON MAN...
IT IZ DEFFENATLY NOT LESS GOOD AND MAY BE EVEN BETTER THAN MANY SO-CALLED GANGSTA RAPPERZ....
BUT EMZ SHIT IZ DEFFENALTY MAD SHIT...
EMZ SHIT IZ LIKE A NEW EVOLUTION FORM OF GANGSTA RAP.