Author Topic: YESSS!! 11.25 DJ Drama - Gangsta Grillz (The Album) *GROUPRIP/2007/MULTI-LINKS*  (Read 732 times)

Money

18. grillz gleamin - cool kells sample (believe it's him lol). pretty good beat. bo-hagon was so wack, it's crazy lol. flow was annoying a as fuck, lyrics was wayyy 2 simple. princess was pretty damn good lol, sick flow for sure. scrappy flow was "meh". that "diamonds on my dick" line was sick along with the paul wall one. 2 bad his verse was so short. diamond flow was nice as well (the 2 girls flowed wayy better than the guys lol). could of been better if bo-hagon was at least alright. - 3/5

its that bitch from destiny's child in that soldier song.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
This is really wack, I hate to say it, but even Khaled's album is better.
WOW :o that bad? thanks for the warning...time to check out the new CunninLynguists album 8)

Lunatic

its that bitch from destiny's child in that soldier song.
thx
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

WOW :o that bad? thanks for the warning...time to check out the new CunninLynguists album 8)
album is DOPE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
album is DOPE
Exactly what I expect from CunninLynguists :)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

i don't think there's a chance in HELL that khaled album was better than this :o
what this album did that no other DJ album has done in a LONG ASS TIME, was actually flow well together LIKE AN ALBUM SHOULD. hard to achieve with a compilation LP, but this one did.
i guess opinions vary.

Imo Khaled's album is alot better than this. This album has 21 tracks, with several wack skits, intros whatever and only two standout tracks, Outkast song and Cannon Remix - maybe 5000 ones if I'm havin a good day. And Drama fucks with Webbie, Lil Boosie, LA The Darkman (who?), Willie the Kid (who?).. Nah...
Khaled's has 9 actuall songs from 12 tracks. Some of them are very good may I add, if we forget the wack Ross verses tho.. S On My Chest, Brown Paper Bag, I'm So Hood, We Takin' Over owns the whole Drama album.

kemizt

Paul

can someone pm me this and dj khaled;s album, cheers guys
funkyfreshintheflesh

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Nima - Dubcnn.com

This album isn't anything special... It's the same old same old we've been hearing, you could take any random verses from those artists from tracks they've dropped this year and interchange them and you wouldn't notice the difference, same with the beats... Not saying it's horrible, but nothing that I would come back to after 2 or 3 listens.

I like the Outkast track though, a couple of cool beats, a good line here and there but overall nothing that struck me as great.

Paul

^^^^^ agreed, nothin special, doubt ill listen to it again

no wonder im getting really fed up listening to hip hop, hopefully wu tang, hi tek, bishop lamont and kurupt get me back when they release their albums :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

Imo Khaled's album is alot better than this. This album has 21 tracks, with several wack skits, intros whatever and only two standout tracks, Outkast song and Cannon Remix - maybe 5000 ones if I'm havin a good day. And Drama fucks with Webbie, Lil Boosie, LA The Darkman (who?), Willie the Kid (who?).. Nah...
Khaled's has 9 actuall songs from 12 tracks. Some of them are very good may I add, if we forget the wack Ross verses tho.. S On My Chest, Brown Paper Bag, I'm So Hood, We Takin' Over owns the whole Drama album.
opinions i guess
i think he got all these ppl 2 show he fucks with everyone
and la the darkman (who?) should not be questioned. I recently learned he got quite the credible backround (wu-tang clan protege).

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
The album is aight,its not horrible but nothin special neither.I like it more than Khaled's album.My Fav. Songs of the album  are 187, The Art Of Story Tellin and Beneath The Diamonds.Overall i give it an average 2.5/5 .
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 04:46:00 PM by Hydro520 »
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
Just got done listening to this. Its a decent album minus the skits and a few songs.

Takin Pictures - been out for a while but very dope track

Keep It Gangsta - wack. don't feel any of those rappers

Cannon (Remix) - dope track TI fucking kills it

Makin Money Smokin - didn't like it. seems like its a filler

5000 Ones - Dope for a single. Like Nellys hook and all of the rappers except for Joc

Art Of Storry Telling Part 4 -  one of the best on the album. Andres flow is ridiculous.

187 - banger for sure. Project Pat and MJG come as correct as they could

Beneath The Diamonds - very dope track. good smooth beat one of my favorites from the album

Talk Bout Me - Dope track. Hope its a preview of how the G-Unit album will sound.

No More - Didn't like it. Wasn't feeling anyone on that.

Throw Ya Sets Up - Wasn't feeling anyone except for Jadakiss

Aye - would be dope if it was just Big Kuntry

Grillz Gleamin - wack ass beat but everyone comes correct

Gettin Money - another favorite from the album. like the G-funky sounding beat

Cheers - fucking dope. good way to end the album

Al Bundy

Burned this shit onto a CD and bumped it in the slab. Shit's pretty dope! Has a couple of filler tracks but definently better than DJ Khaleds scream fest.

Piffmeister2008

hook it up playa!