Author Topic: British teacher held captive in Sudan for naming class teddy bear "Mohammed"...  (Read 462 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I feel sorry for the Teach..But Seriously, you are in Sudan, whnere you hear of attacks in that region or nayboring countries..i.e Ethipoa, of conflicts between Xtians & Muslim, You are the head mistress of a predominately Musilim Schools..why would you name a 'bear' "Mohammad'..??.and think nothing drastic would ensue????

Are you fucking serious? What sane person would ever expect to be sentenced to 40 lashes because of what they named a fucking teddy bear. No rational person could ever expect in their wildest dreams something so backwards and barbaric.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, it's definitely only partly their fault. The west is quick to look down on other people but when put into the same situation from the beginning (culture etc) a good portion of them would act the same, similar or even worse.

Oh yes, it is always white people's fault, isn't it? Muslims are completely helpless and not responsible for anything bad they could ever do, huh?

More stupidity from 7Even.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I support this.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

This is great news.  Too bad she didn't get the 40 lashes like she deserves.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, it's definitely only partly their fault. The west is quick to look down on other people but when put into the same situation from the beginning (culture etc) a good portion of them would act the same, similar or even worse.

Oh yes, it is always white people's fault, isn't it? Muslims are completely helpless and not responsible for anything bad they could ever do, huh?

What the hell has this to do with white people, dumbfuck? You didn't get the quintessence of my post. I'm way smarter than you either way, so think before you insult my intelligence.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

Please stop posting in this forum
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150733.0
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll