Author Topic: DARFUR HOAX - Volume 1.  (Read 393 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DARFUR HOAX - Volume 1.
« on: November 26, 2007, 08:33:03 PM »

Sudan - Largest Nation in Africa
Oil - 450,000 barrels per day
Foreign Policy - Like Every Nation In Africa, Since The 1967 Israeli Occupation of Palestine, Sudan Refuses To Recognize Or Do Business With The State of Israel.

Guess Who "Funds" The Sudanese "Rebels" ?

1) Finance and supply 1 side of a conflict
2) Allow country to deteriorate into chaos and a "Humanitarian" crisis.
3) Invade Occupy and install Puppet Government.
4) Steal The Oil

Sound Familiar?

"The United States has been waging war against Sudan for the past 15 years, and we need to stop it. Just like with Iraq, the U.S. war against Sudan is a war for oil and a war for Israel.

The proposed invasion of Sudan is based on lies. The lie of accusing the government of Sudan of “genocide in Darfur” serves the same function as the lie a few years ago accusing the government of Iraq of “possessing weapons of mass destruction.”

The U.S. government, and its allies the Israeli and UK governments, are the real world champion purveyors of genocide and possessors of WMDs."

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: DARFUR HOAX - Volume 1.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 04:15:42 PM »
=(

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 04:33:36 PM »

excellent use of MS paint there

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 06:35:09 PM »
What's the story in the media here? Arabs are persecuting blacks, causing a genocide?

Are you saying it's all a lie? What's the evidence from the ground. I'm not saying you're wrong or right. I've just never heard these claims.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »
What's the story in the media here? Arabs are persecuting blacks, causing a genocide?

Are you saying it's all a lie? What's the evidence from the ground. I'm not saying you're wrong or right. I've just never heard these claims.

Yeah, basically it's not what it seems to be but i'm still trying to figure it out. I reposted it up to see if anybody heard this. I should put a question mark at the end

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 07:44:41 PM »

Yeah, basically it's not what it seems to be but i'm still trying to figure it out. I reposted it up to see if anybody heard this. I should put a question mark at the end

I see. With out even researching it I can already agree that if the US goes into Sudan the hoax would be that it would be for the victims when it would definately be for personal gain. This is more of a Clinton war, like Bosnia was. Democrats tend to trick the country into war by trying to use human rights as an excuse, while republicans play the national security card. Both end up doing he same thing; tricking the masses into thinking the country needs to be there or else and then reaping the benefits while the average person gains nothing, and actually loses a bit eacch time.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 07:58:34 PM »

I see. With out even researching it I can already agree that if the US goes into Sudan the hoax would be that it would be for the victims when it would definately be for personal gain. This is more of a Clinton war, like Bosnia was. Democrats tend to trick the country into war by trying to use human rights as an excuse, while republicans play the national security card. Both end up doing he same thing; tricking the masses into thinking the country needs to be there or else and then reaping the benefits while the average person gains nothing, and actually loses a bit eacch time.
Yeah thats what I figure. Dems & republicans the same thing to me. but it will be interesting how this really turns out. I try not to get deep deep in politics just enough to get a understanding of whats going.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 10:54:45 AM »
i don't think even virtuaso would buy into this one. you might get bryan to sign up tho

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 04:46:55 PM »
I have mentioned about this once in a previous topic on Darfur it's much more complex, has deep underlying issues which are not being addressed. In fact there are 2 reasons for the media pushing this like they are, firstly it's a feel good facto, a reason for outrage a distraction from the very serious and deadly lies which led to the horrible wars which are being raged in Iraq and for that matter in Afghanistan. The second point though allows for the public to frame arabs as evil arabs again. That is not to say there has not been murderous intent, there undoubtedly has, not to say there has not been mass exoduses again there undoubtedly has but the media is trying to frame this in very simplistic diluted bite size news because the media has just become another arm of government, the media, the major industrial corporations and government just interlock. The west has always supported murderous dictators, the western elites have always inflicted evil upon any nation which dares to try and break away from the stranglehold of western elites. I just find this whole situation played out and thus don't comment on it too much because of the fact that as horrible as the war is for those who have been and continue to be victims of it, it pales into comparison in the wider geo political perspective. For example the media will report upon the poor blacks being killed in a terrible war let's show solidarity, raise funds for them and help them and yet the IMF rapes these countries until their ass is on fire and when that happens they seize their fucking instructure.  Do you ever hear the news even mention this? there is more chance of them not reporting on britney spears than in exposing this wicked evil corrupt pillaging.

Another example is Kosovo the media were building a staunch opposition to those wicked serbs driving out the albanians and meanwhile the UN admits that the mass exodus occurred during the massive bombing campaign. Not only that, when hundreds of thousands of serbians were ethnically cleansed from Kosovo just after the bombings and the serbian troops had left, it was no longer a humanitarian disaster. When the serbs were being murdered left right and centre  there was no longer a huge outcry, which exposed that the NATO mission was never about combating ethnic cleansing in the first place. It was about balkanising, stopping a nation which was on the rise from flourishing. Yugoslavia had a thriving industrial base, yes it was run by gangsters but the KLA were and are gangsters to, it was about giving NATO a perceived purpose, it was a warning shot to other nations. Milosevic didn't suicide he was murdered, he was kept under 24 hour watch ffs, they didn't want him running his mouth about what was really going on. Again does the media cover these issues aside from a low key news alternative program nope.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:52:51 PM by virtuoso »