Author Topic: DUBCNN: New Music From Dopey Loco of Baby Ree [Damizza/Jedi Jared Moore/Guilty]  (Read 284 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

New Music From Dopey Loco of Baby Ree - November 23, 2007 By : Eddie

The group Guilty is making a lot of noise out in the 805. Under the wise guidance of Damizza, the four-man coalition are currently grinding out hits for their upcoming mixtape, "No Contest." Back in September, we got the first solo single from group member Silas - "Not Me" - which blew up both on radio stations and right here on Dubcnn. Today we're back with another solo effort from the group, but this time you're going to hear from Dopey Loco.

Dopey decided to take it "straight to the club" when he crafted his single. The song, bluntly titled "Fuck Tonight," is produced by Damizza and "Jedi" Jared Moore. It's mixed by DJ Overtone, who will be hosting the "No Contest" mixtape as well.  While you can definitely hear Damizza's influence in the production, it also sounds like the Baby Ree guys are working on a completely fresh sound up in Santa Barbara. Have a listen for yourself below:

Dopey Loco - Fuck Tonight [Produced by Damizza & "Jedi" Jared Moore]

Make sure to add Dopey Loco, Guilty, "Jedi" Jared Moore, and Damizza to your Myspace friends list.

The entire Baby Ree crew was present for Young De of Tangled Thoughts' "Patron" video shoot last weekend. The shoot went very well, and we will have exclusive footage of the event for you in the near future! We have also received word that Damizza's "Unreeleased" album is now set for a January 29th release date.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on Dopey Loco, Guilty, and Baby Ree.

Drop feedback!  Damn this track is tight!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:26:34 PM by Eddie »

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
Thank you for supporting ALL new artists, DUB, NIMA, RUD, EDDIE AND THE REST OF THE FAM!!

That young Dre song is crazy too!!!
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Damn, I'm really feeling this one. Both Damizza & "Jedi" Jared Moore pump out dope beats so it's good that they did a beat together, the music's tight as hell. The rappin' from Dopey Loco is tight, I'll be looking out for more of his shit too. 8)

That Ese, In S.A., From C.A.

• 'G'
I like it. The beat they put together is crazy.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
damizza
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 03:33:55 AM »
this is crazy!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
Thank You RUD!!! ;D 8)
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's up as newest joint now, this song is no joke guys, get in here and leave some feedback!

smegma

I loved this when I first heard it, but I already played it out.

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
Yo! Talked to Krayzie Bone & TQ the other day.. Unreleased Jan 29th is gona have new-ness from both on it!!

We're mixing it now.. Maybe even my FAVORITE unreeleased joint from KNOC-Turn'al!!!???!!!

I may have to leak another firecracker..

Thx for supportin' all these artists!

Bishop. Taje, Guilty, Mike Ant, Indef, Glasses, Dae One, Noni Spitz, Young De/ Tangled thoughts, BC, Diverse, Bangloose, XL...

And Sly Boogie and I are talkin bout' a lil heat rock or 2..

Los is in Chi-Town working with a big name I can't say right now.. But he has a new joint & artist commin too.. with dude named "Fresh" 'Try n pass em' commin this week..

805 Movement is climbing!!

-Mizza
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Lunatic

Maybe even my FAVORITE unreeleased joint from KNOC-Turn'al!!!???!!!
that maybe better turn into "sure thing" mizza LOL ;)
nah for real as u kno i'm a huge knoc fan, i would love to see that man :o
what project was it made for that it was left off?
+1 for fuckin wit us on here Mizza
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com