Author Topic: What would be your dream life  (Read 503 times)

Doggystylin

Re: What would be your dream life
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2002, 11:03:46 AM »
to be with this girl i like......have no finiancial worries like tone said and i can handle the rest, lol......only if god gave me those 2^^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2002, 12:58:48 PM »
to be chillin with no worries, in a nice place, and have the best girl u can have, nothing to pay, just chillin with all the friends and having the best girl

MidnightPills

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2002, 04:37:26 PM »
No debt anymore, and married to a fine woman. That's all, the simple life.

Don't forget.. having Mario Sanchez.. and a Brother-in-law!!  ;D

But the Marines.. desided to seem him to Japan :'(... because there is a "crisis.. some where in that side of the world.. so.. i won't be seeing him.. for about 4 years!!  :'(.. by then i HOPE to be married to this GUY named... reed!! ok.. it is a bad name.. but you know.. hehe.. hay.. martin he is from Redlands.. too.. half white and half mexican  :D... hehe..

but anyways.. i am so UPSET about Mario..  :'(

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2002, 06:21:32 PM »
Fuck Dreams, Illusions, It's Wake Up Time, Ya'll are Sleepin.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2002, 06:42:51 PM »
Shit, my dream life would to be able to smoke weed anywhere witout gettin busted by tha pigz!! Just to be able to roll past a pig and hold my blunt in my hand like it a cigarette would be tha shit!!! ;D And I would also like to have bout 10 million!! Oh and to be able to be apart of this west coast music kinda like a Dr. Dre or Snoop or somethin, that would be tha shit!!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2002, 06:44:43 PM »
Fuck Dreams, Illusions, It's Wake Up Time, Ya'll are Sleepin.

Theres noting wrong with dreams, dreams lead to ambitions.....and without ambitions, one has no meaning in life

My dream life? To be happy, all the stuff that makes me happy counts, so pz

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2002, 06:49:30 PM »

Theres noting wrong with dreams, dreams lead to ambitions.....and without ambitions, one has no meaning in life

-{bLaDe}

word....i love sleeping too, lol

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2002, 07:43:17 PM »

-{bLaDe}

I said that because my dreams didn't work out.  My dream was to be with this girl Ashley, but now that I've gotten over her, I've come to realize that all she would have done is completely torn my life apart.  Like the Qu'ran says.  "It is quite possible that one could want something that is bad for them.  That you could love a thing that can do you harm."

So I don't have any dreams anymore, I just want to be a Muslim and die a Muslim, and that will keep my head straight, my priorities in order, I don't want to put any devine value into a physical object or a human being.  Keep God in his proper place, High above, and with no partners, everything else secondary.

That's where I'm at right now.... Peace

MidnightPills

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2002, 08:25:53 PM »

I said that because my dreams didn't work out.  My dream was to be with this girl Ashley, but now that I've gotten over her I've come to realize was that all she would have done is completely torn my life apart.  Like the Qu'ran says.  "It is quite possible that one could want something that is bad for them.  That you could love a thing that can do you harm."

So I don't have any dreams anymore, I just want to be a Muslim and die a Muslim, and that will keep my head straight, my priorities in oder, I don't want to put any devine value into a physical object or a human being.  Keep God in his proper place, High above, and with no partners, everything else secondary.

That's where I'm at right now.... Peace

yeah!! i am with you man.. i want MARIO!! :'(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2002, 08:26:59 PM »

Don't forget.. having Mario Sanchez.. and a Brother-in-law!!  ;D

But the Marines.. desided to seem him to Japan :'(... because there is a "crisis.. some where in that side of the world.. so.. i won't be seeing him.. for about 4 years!!  :'(.. by then i HOPE to be married to this GUY named... reed!! ok.. it is a bad name.. but you know.. hehe.. hay.. martin he is from Redlands.. too.. half white and half mexican  :D... hehe..

but anyways.. i am so UPSET about Mario..  :'(

Which Martin... I thought I was from Rialto, and half Indian half Mexican... oh well ... LOL

I do feel for Mario, one of the few good guys left in this world. Pray for him, but I'm not sure I want a brother in law yet. I want to marry first.

MidnightPills

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2002, 08:32:43 PM »

Which Martin... I thought I was from Rialto, and half Indian half Mexican... oh well ... LOL

I do feel for Mario, one of the few good guys left in this world. Pray for him, but I'm not sure I want a brother in law yet. I want to marry first.

:'(*is a tone of despration!!* Mario!!!

i just don't know what it is about that boy.. i want him so bad.. he tell me shit that i sometimes don't want to here.. like.. how the military really makes him feel.. and told me not to join the army.. and that though me off.. because it is Mario.. who told me this... Martin.. i want this person so BAD!!  he is my dream!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2002, 10:37:24 PM »
Dreamin is fah suckaz anywayz, it neva gets u what u want...u gotta make tha shit happen.

Exactly what im sayin Infinite. Its OK to dream, u cant control dreams. BUT, if u leave them as dreams...and dont turn them into actions...then its a waste.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2002, 05:12:00 AM »
when people are happy...THEY LIVES TO FOLLOW A DREAM.....
but when the hopes are done and they're all sad n stress.....THEY DREAM TO LIVE...............what i say is why don't we follow a dream and live happy life instead of livin' stressed out without dreams with only dream of livin' a happy life....

think about it....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2002, 05:12:35 AM »
when people are happy...THEY LIVE TO FOLLOW A DREAM.....
but when the hopes are done and they're all sad n stress.....THEY DREAM TO LIVE...............what i say is why don't we follow a dream and live happy life instead of livin' stressed out without dreams with only dream of livin' a happy life....

think about it....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/