Author Topic: Britney Spears pregnant again......and guess who's the father ?  (Read 919 times)

Piffmeister2008

Re: Britney Spears pregnant again......and guess who's the father ?
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 09:22:43 AM »
Ain't he also in that Sean Kingston video "me love" btw?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:57 AM »
i gues britney loves wiggers.

lmao so true

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 11:41:08 AM »
This story isent true, I was watching E TV with my girl last night, and the adressed the brittney pregnant rumor she called in some radio station and said it was complete bogus.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
Actually J.R. looks somewhat normal, while Scott Storch looks like he escaped from some sort of experimental lab and doesn't want the authorities to find him. Oh, and he looks like a retard too.
He does.  But hey ,he's a rich retard.  Much 2 say on this.  What man in their right mind wants 2 be with Shitney Smears?  Let alone, get her pregnant?  Last thing she needs in her life now is another kid, and another man.  She needs 2 be fixed so she can't have kids again.  Shoot, I read something yesterday on a site where she was tryna adopt Chinese twin girls :yikes:  1st of all she don't deserve any daughters.  Planet Earth don't need no immoral whores like her.  She don't even take care of the kids she already got naturally.  She would be that thoughtless 2 do it.  Adoption agencies should be that smart enuff 2 not give her the twins, but people 2day are that stupid enuff 2 give children to unfit parents.  Hopefully that's a rumor too.  But, if its true...it would surprise me like not at all.  She's a pub addict. She even loves the stalkerazzi.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 09:16:45 PM »
Actually J.R. looks somewhat normal, while Scott Storch looks like he escaped from some sort of experimental lab and doesn't want the authorities to find him. Oh, and he looks like a retard too.
He does.  But hey ,he's a rich retard.  Much 2 say on this.  What man in their right mind wants 2 be with Shitney Smears?  Let alone, get her pregnant?  Last thing she needs in her life now is another kid, and another man.  She needs 2 be fixed so she can't have kids again.  Shoot, I read something yesterday on a site where she was tryna adopt Chinese twin girls :yikes:  1st of all she don't deserve any daughters.  Planet Earth don't need no immoral whores like her.  She don't even take care of the kids she already got naturally.  She would be that thoughtless 2 do it.  Adoption agencies should be that smart enuff 2 not give her the twins, but people 2day are that stupid enuff 2 give children to unfit parents.  Hopefully that's a rumor too.  But, if its true...it would surprise me like not at all.  She's a pub addict. She even loves the stalkerazzi.

...K-Fed?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 10:10:07 PM »
She not as sexy has she used to be.  Her vagine will be no good after this child.  Justin had a Britney at her peak.  K-fed, not so lucky.  And now this JRs person.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, i love Borat man, niggah cracks me up every time dude posts!!!

Elano

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2007, 01:26:50 AM »
What man in their right mind wants 2 be with Shitney Smears? 

These kind of people are alwasy on something,maybe they have fucked during a night of drugs and booze...

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 09:41:14 AM »
This story isent true, I was watching E TV with my girl last night, and the adressed the brittney pregnant rumor she called in some radio station and said it was complete bogus.

lol, why's everybody still talking abou this?

Dopeisjay

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »
LMAO.. serious shit.. haha..   
Oh shit, J.R. is fucked for life.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2007, 08:31:18 PM »
HE NUTTED IN HER AS A PUBLICITY STUNT  :o

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 09:21:20 AM »
Do you remember when Britney Spears was saying that she would keep being a virgin until the marriage? This would be the biggest joke for a 2k7 young teenager!