Author Topic: Help. I need some Nasrallah speeches for a seminar  (Read 165 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Help. I need some Nasrallah speeches for a seminar
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:57:16 AM »
Could anyone provide me with reliable english translations of Nasrallah speeches? I need them for a text analysis in a seminar I'm doing. My argument is gonna be that religious rhetoric as well as romantic rhetoric are marginal and that behind these stylistic embelishments there's reason and quite often facts. To some of you this may seem self-evident but Israeli discourse is quite loony these days. Nasrallah is an interesting case cause he was recognized during the second lebanon war to be reliable even by the Israeli media but then we had articles talking about the hezbollah's leader's insidious use of what they called  "truth propaganda" lol. So, I would appreciate it if some of you Arabic speaking people could hook me up with verified material. Thanks.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Help. I need some Nasrallah speeches for a seminar
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
dont know how much this will help u

http://www.videos.informationclearinghouse...ar080906100.wmv

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Help. I need some Nasrallah speeches for a seminar
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 01:16:45 PM »
Thanks, though the link seems wrong.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?