Author Topic: Crooked I - Death Row Story (Come With Me)  (Read 3265 times)

The Real Kilo2

Crooked I - Death Row Story (Come With Me)
« on: November 28, 2007, 05:56:45 PM »
Full track right here DubCC exclusive. I want to give a big fuck you to all those who have used me, dissed me behind my back, never given me thanks for all the shit i've done for them, and me helping them along when they were going through hard times. I got a definition for people like this. Traitors/Backstabbers

trai·tor       (trā'tər)  Pronunciation Key
n.   One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

The Backstabber is yet another special personality type. Special, because it is The Backstabber & Backstabber alone, who keeps us between a prosperous life & a life full of poverty, hatred & depression (even a murderous life, if we choose to take it that far). For the sake of my own sanity & hopefully your own, I’m creating a list of Backstabberly characteristics that we must all memorize and attempt to pin onto people we live, work & play amongst. No one must be left out! It is a question of life & death, my friends. For safety, use the ‘3 strikes & you’re a fucking Backstabber’ rule.

1. The typical Backstabber will always be lurking. Lurking to see what you do, when you do it & how you do it.
2. In the office, the Backstabber might just be the person who comes to your cube unsuspectingly.
3. The Backstabber will always be first person willing to help when you need assistance—not because he genuinely wants to help, but because he wants to learn how you work & possibly expose weaknesses in the process.
4. The Backstabber will never take any blame upon himself. Never.
5. The Backstabber is also either a Drama Fanner or Drama Queen (personality types already covered The Bastardly).
6. The Backstabber pretends to be naive of very obvious things for the sake of seeing how you react.
7. The Backstabber’s main goal is to expose you in front of as many people as possible. In meetings they tend to laugh a lot, possibly ask stupid questions. Don’t fall into this stupidity trap. Their main goal is to get you to open your mouth, so that you may set yourself up for a beating.
8. All backstabbers are naturally very selfish & spoiled people. They will do anything to get the most and be the best. This includes whoring themselves, shady bribing techniques, hiring brothas to make hits—pretty much whatever it takes (think of the Terminator.)
9. Always know your Backstabber, but don’t become one yourself. It’s like the War On Terrorism—it will go on forever (or at least until one man is left standing). Basically, ignoring the Backstabber is not an option b/c that’s when you’re most vulnerable!

Anyhow enjoy the song.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5239705aaebe8d/

PS: You don't even deserve the props for this song you backstabber.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Crooked I - Death Row Story (Come With Me)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 06:01:57 PM »
 8)
+10

Thank you bro.
Appreciated 100%

This shit is FIRE!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 06:05:04 PM by Hatesrats™ »

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 06:05:05 PM »
Props, Thanks for the Drop. Gotta Love Crooked

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »
8)
+1

Thankyou bro.
Appreciated 100%

I would have leaked it before, but due to some people they only leak a clip to certain 2Pac community faggots who they call their friends when they are really just out to use them.

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 06:36:28 PM »
tight song tha beat iz dope
+1

Tekniec

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 07:14:21 PM »
props for the track homie

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 07:28:36 PM »
Wow this is dope. Where'd it come from?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 07:56:50 PM »
Wow this is dope. Where'd it come from?

Life On Death Row Soundtrack

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 08:00:51 PM »
Also, you might see some more shit soon if I don't get an apology from the backstabber.  ;)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »
Also, I was wondering if anyone would mind if I griped about some shit that inspired this leak.

805Cyclone

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 08:09:53 PM »
Also, I was wondering if anyone would mind if I griped about some shit that inspired this leak.

Gripe on homie.

DJSpin

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 08:13:36 PM »
im down to listen..lets hear it.

ps screw that backstabber..lets hear some more tracks

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 08:16:57 PM »
Alright, well as many of you don't know i'm facing drug possession charges. I got caught with pills that weren't mine, when someone else had them, and i've had a real hard time the last couple days. My mom has been acting suicidal, and I got a trial next week. Anyhow, the person I was cool with didn't understand this, and how I had his back despite anything. I asked him for one simple thing he had with him, and he said I was using him. We got ticked at each other, and he basically became a backstabber to me. I leaked this because I knew this would piss him off. I have a lot more material that I feel like leaking, but I have more respect for this dude than that, because he's like family to me even if he does act like a Benedict Arnold from time to time. So this is the inspiration for this leak, but I really didn't want to leak this track, due to it'd get Crooked I into some legal trouble. So yeah.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 08:20:18 PM »
Look here, I don't know who gripe is, but if you have more Crooked I joints - up em!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »
Damn bro, that sucks about your friend doing you like that. I hope everything workd out for you. BUT, on the other hand, propz on the track and I'm hoping you leak some more.