Author Topic: Who Supports The "Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement"?  (Read 3376 times)

Snoopafly-1986

Re: Who Supports The "Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement"?
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »
I'M DOWN WITH THE MOVEMENT!  8)
But....who's gonna be the killer ?  :D

p.s. Iovine is a thief too,i don't know how many of y'all knows what he has done to one of the most wonderful and historic hollywood recording studios....

props for joining and props to the whole movement 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »
I'M DOWN WITH THE MOVEMENT!  8)
But....who's gonna be the killer ?  :D

p.s. Iovine is a thief too,i don't know how many of y'all knows what he has done to one of the most wonderful and historic hollywood recording studios....

props for joining and props to the whole movement 8)

yea mayne

yo this thread needs that background music some threads have. sum1 put up southside by 50 cent...all members are required to bump that 8)

Elano

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2007, 08:32:57 PM »

Elano

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2007, 08:36:15 PM »
The  A&M Studios was the arguably the finest recording studio in the world between 1986 and 1998. In 1998 Polygram was sold to Universal, who had no use for a studio. The studio was stripped to a skeleton staff and run at a bare minimum until it could be sold. In 1999 it was finally sold to Jim Henson productions, but not before Mr. Jimmy Iovine - head of a division of MCA - took most of the unique and wonderful equipment for his own studios, leaving the well-designed rooms. The Henson company has invested in replacement gear and is operating the studio at this time. The old website has been removed and the Henson company has been purchased by a German firm.

FUCK GIMMICK IOVINE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2007, 08:38:17 PM »

good listen

The  A&M Studios was the arguably the finest recording studio in the world between 1986 and 1998. In 1998 Polygram was sold to Universal, who had no use for a studio. The studio was stripped to a skeleton staff and run at a bare minimum until it could be sold. In 1999 it was finally sold to Jim Henson productions, but not before Mr. Jimmy Iovine - head of a division of MCA - took most of the unique and wonderful equipment for his own studios, leaving the well-designed rooms. The Henson company has invested in replacement gear and is operating the studio at this time. The old website has been removed and the Henson company has been purchased by a German firm.

FUCK GIMMICK IOVINE

good read

Elano

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 02:25:37 AM »
Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine To Announce New Product At CES Show

Legendary producer Dr. Dre and Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Records Jimmy Iovine will announce the debut of Monster Cable's latest product at a press conference tomorrow (January 6) in Las Vegas.

Dr. Dre is expected to reveal the details about a new product tomorrow during the press conference, which will take place at the Venetian Hotel at 3 p.m.

The press conference and announcement has been incorporated into this years Consumer Electronics Show.
In addition to the press conference with Dr. Dre, Monster Cable will also host a number of other events at the Consumer Electronics Show, including the Monster Retail Awards and a Monster Concert featuring Mary J. Blige, and more. Monster Cable was founded in 1979 by Noel Lee and has quickly become the world's leading manufacturer of high performance cables. The company also offers a number of products for home theater and audio, amplifiers, computers, mobile devices, and much more.
Monster Cable's 4,000 products are sold in over 80 countries across the world. Dr. Dre’s Detox album is scheduled to hit stores sometime in June.

In related news, Dr. Dre’s daughter Manaj will also make an appearance at the CES show this year, promoting TM Media Group’s new online video and collectible card game, Street Cred. Manaj, 23, is also the first Hip-Hop artist signed to TM Media’s new Hip-Hop imprint and is planning to release a full-length DVD titled Daddy’s Shadow.
According to a press release, the DVD centers around Manaj’s quest to "break into the music industry despite her legendary multi-millionaire father’s objections and lack of support." Daddy’s Shadow is slated for a Spring 2008 release.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2008, 12:58:31 AM »
ok, sorry for the long delay, but yesterday i finally decided to complete the new myspage page, so here it is http://www.myspace.com/killjimmyiovine
 :laugh:

i'm going to add a lot of friends, including some interscope artists, in the afternoon  ;)
thanks for the support so far, especially GottiValentino and Chad Vader :) let's get the ball rolling.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 05:52:24 AM by Dre Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2008, 04:31:53 AM »
Im down 8)...plus this the same dude who produced the single called(I wish i was a nigger)history dont lie go check it out. if you can find it.(but its really a song)a woman sings it.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2008, 06:06:53 AM »
ok, sorry for the long delay, but yesterday i finally decided to complete the new myspage page, so here it is http://www.myspace.com/killjimmyiovine

i'm going to add a lot of friends, including some interscope artists, in the afternoon  ;)
thanks for the support so far, especially GottiValentino and Chad Vader :) let's get the ball rolling.

this is the new myspace page created by Dre-Day I am deleting my old one

http://www.myspace.com/killjimmyiovine

join the movement 8)

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2008, 06:06:02 PM »
props to the whole movement 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2008, 01:23:26 AM »
Dr.Dre should be ashamed of him self in some what  of a way.cause he has money out the ass.Grow some balls for the fans,and ya people my nigga.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2008, 03:45:37 PM »

props great job with the page homie 8)

just checked it out you got all the artists and everything 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »
thanks  ;)

yeah some artists had to accept my friend request first, so i'm quite sure they saw my screenname ( or the ones that run their pages offcourse)  :laugh:

and i can always create a bulletin; although they may not see it, since they probably have a lot of bulletins from their friends already.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:32:36 AM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »
it's an interesting idea, but if he died, rest assured there'd be some other corporate honcho to do the exact same shit he does.

what we have to do is stop supporting mainstream rap. when the bottom falls out of the system they currently operate with, those who gain power in the aftermath (no pun intended) will know they have to run thins differently.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2008, 08:21:26 PM »
it's an interesting idea, but if he died, rest assured there'd be some other corporate honcho to do the exact same shit he does.

You´re smart enough to understand that "Jimmy" is a metaphor.... or?

what we have to do is stop supporting mainstream rap.

It´s funny because "everyone" hates pop rap,but when one their albums drops "everbody" goes crazy....
Just look at all the threads the last 50 and Kanye albums got,hypocrites.....anyone?  :P :P :laugh: :laugh:
So actually "we" should take a look at "ourself"....

BUN B  (Part 2) (January 2008) | Interview By: Nima
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bunb08-part2/
The artists who are getting played have no say as to who doesn't get play!
So why get mad at the kid that's number 1, because your guy isn't number 1?
The guy who's number has nothing to do with whether your guy is number 1!
You know what I'm saying?
A lot of people are mad, they have this anger, they wanna be mad at somebody, but they don't really know who to be mad at!
If you're a consumer, you gotta be mad at yourself!

WORD! ^^^^^^^

if i read the whole thread, i probably would have gotten that some of y'all mean it metaphorically. but all the posts i read (ie: the first page mainly) actually discussed killing Iovine LOL

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram