Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5746 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
GSW Hoops
« on: November 29, 2007, 10:03:45 AM »
After dropping the first 6 games the Warriors have won 7 of the last 8 games. they are currently sitting in the thick of things in the pacific division and climbing. They play Houston tonight in a huge game. Just a lil update for the Warriors haters
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:59:31 AM by Now_I_Know »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 01:06:29 PM »
They're goin' down tonight...Monta has been playing out of his head on the offensive end, but I'll be very surprised if it lasts.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 05:22:39 PM »
^^LOL!!  NIK stays hatin on the Warriors.

Warriors lookin good!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 05:26:14 PM by SpIcE = SwAg »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 11:31:47 PM »
They're currently playing nice as fuck...if they can keep it up for a whole season, then I was wrong. Monta Ellis with 10 rebounds, are you kidding me?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 11:33:44 PM by Now_I_Know »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 12:29:54 PM »
NIK, your a fuckin hater, and i bet you the Warriors are gonna get further in the playoffs then the lakers...  Kobe is a bitch, and bitches never win...  NIK, your a bitch too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 01:13:18 PM »
NIK, your a fuckin hater, and i bet you the Warriors are gonna get further in the playoffs then the lakers...  Kobe is a bitch, and bitches never win...  NIK, your a bitch too

Put your money where your mouth is, Ghandi...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 03:11:47 PM »
im going to the game on Monday...lower bowl bitch!

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 05:37:43 PM »

Lmao the Warriors would've lost last year had they played any other team. I give them credit. All bullshiet aside I like the Warriors but they're not that good. They're not a real playoff team and they're not gonna do shiet this year.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »

see u fuckin wit the wrong nigga here. what is it nik! u wanna make a bet? i got u right here in the pocket son.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 05:42:29 PM »
im going to the game on Monday...lower bowl bitch!

+1 i wouldnt sit anywhere else.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 07:30:49 PM »

see u fuckin wit the wrong nigga here. what is it nik! u wanna make a bet? i got u right here in the pocket son.

Bet a bill again...Lakers finish with a better record than the Warriors and/or go deeper in the playoffs. what it do?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 08:26:26 PM »

Bet a bill again...Lakers finish with a better record than the Warriors and/or go deeper in the playoffs. what it do?
NIK you dont want it son, its BIG money.  please believe it...   8)  and we smoke better trees

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 08:45:38 PM »
You can talk the talk, but I know you ain't walkin' it like your boy...and my trees is killin the game, don't be jealous. 8)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 11:43:52 AM »
You can talk the talk, but I know you ain't walkin' it like your boy...and my trees is killin the game, don't be jealous. 8)
nigga i'll pistol whip your punk ass and make you a retarded kids bitch....  you dont wanna fuck witta a real OG nigga....  my trees are the game, my trees are all there is, your just on the sideline, ya dig?

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
nigga i'll pistol whip your punk ass and make you a retarded kids bitch....  you dont wanna fuck witta a real OG nigga....  my trees are the game, my trees are all there is, your just on the sideline, ya dig?
I'm not sure how this is related to the Warriors.
But...for all the haters that loved the horrible start this year and started to get cocky, just worry about your own teams making the playoffs, because the Warriors will be there this year and I can start to get used to going to these playoff games haha.
I got a bird's eye view