Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5535 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2008, 10:27:26 AM »
Damn...GS doesn't really look like a playoff team. I expected better.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2008, 10:33:01 AM »
^^ STFU
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2008, 10:42:34 AM »
why you mad?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »
if u saw the game and saw the 2 fouls the refs failed to call u would feel my pain

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2008, 10:49:04 AM »
At least you don't have to endure watching Kobe getting smacked across the head on every play with no whistle.

Even when we made the bet, I thought GS would be better this year. :-\

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2008, 10:56:50 AM »
still a whole lot of basketball left to play and the warriors are within striking distance. i think this years basketball playoffs are going to be the best we've had in a while  8)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »
Damn...GS doesn't really look like a playoff team. I expected better.

J Rich for Brandan Wright played a tiny tiny role in that. As much as I want this to be a faulty statement, its just not. GS sucks right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
^I'm still tryna understand that move. Especially since Brandad Wright is not contributing. :-X

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
^I'm still tryna understand that move. Especially since Brandad Wright is not contributing. :-X

It turned out to be a horrible move, but I know why they did it. They needed more size in the front court, but needed to have a guy with length and quickness in order to fit in with their system. Wright up until about 2 weeks prior to the draft was widely considered the consensus #3 pick behind Oden and Durant and was supposed to be a Sheed type player without the 3 pt range, and an aggressive shot blocker. They had the right idea in bringing him in, but the wrong idea in shipping J Rich out to get him. I'm sure there were salary cap reasons as well as they were able to trade J Rich's sizable contract and only take back Wrights rookie scale contract since Charlotte was so far under the cap. Sucks though cause J Rich was the heart and soul of the Warriors long before baron Davis came to town.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2008, 07:08:49 PM »
Last night's game sucked, you can complain about the calls but Indiana shouldn't have even been in the game. As far as them not looking like a playoff team, they have kind of cooled off lately, but they still have a pretty good record, especially considering the 1-6 start without Jackson. And I can't complain about them trading J-Rich, he would not be happy if he was on the bench and Ellis and Azubuike have played great.
I got a bird's eye view

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »
You think Monta or Azubuke would be starting over J Rich???????

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »
^^I think they wanted Monta to and that he deserves to, dude has been tearing it up. Azubuke wouldn't have started and has kind of quited and saw his minutes decrease, but he was a good surprise at the start of the season. Obviously, J Rich and Wright aren't even on the same planet right now, but he is a young prospect so maybe he will come along this year or later. Right now, Nelson seems pretty set on his lineup and who deserves to play, hopefully Wright can get into that rotation.
I got a bird's eye view

WC Iz Active

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
who saw last nights game? the fuckin refs fucked us in the 4th quarter on like 3 calls which ultimately led to the pacers beating us. we gave up a huge lead and played like shit and the end of the game. im disgusted right now we should not have lost that game
LOL!!  such excuses homie,  Pacers showed more heart that night and thats why they won.  It was great getting revenge cause the way you guys beat us in GS was the exact same way we beat you guys in Indy.  and how about Dunleavy,  dude has been beastin all year.  He has been amazing this year. 

by the way homie Im a Warriors fan,  I got mad love for the Warriors and Kings as I have lived in this area my whole life,  but dont make excuses for that game,  Indy showed alot of heart and thats why they won, they never gave up during that game.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »
who saw last nights game? the fuckin refs fucked us in the 4th quarter on like 3 calls which ultimately led to the pacers beating us. we gave up a huge lead and played like shit and the end of the game. im disgusted right now we should not have lost that game
LOL!!  such excuses homie,  Pacers showed more heart that night and thats why they won.  It was great getting revenge cause the way you guys beat us in GS was the exact same way we beat you guys in Indy.  and how about Dunleavy,  dude has been beastin all year.  He has been amazing this year. 

by the way homie Im a Warriors fan,  I got mad love for the Warriors and Kings as I have lived in this area my whole life,  but dont make excuses for that game,  Indy showed alot of heart and thats why they won, they never gave up during that game.
Yeah, I agree with you. Like I said, they wouldn't need to complain if they didn't blow that lead. Don Nelson talked about them getting revenge after the game, said something like "That's what we did to them, we got lucky the other day. They weren't lucky, they were just better than us." He never builds the hype up, it's funny to hear him talk. Fuck Dunleavy, he is having a good season now that he's not on our team, I can't stand him.
I got a bird's eye view

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »

it was a great move for future. we got hella money to spend.