Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5745 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2008, 08:08:57 PM »
who saw last nights game? the fuckin refs fucked us in the 4th quarter on like 3 calls which ultimately led to the pacers beating us. we gave up a huge lead and played like shit and the end of the game. im disgusted right now we should not have lost that game
LOL!!  such excuses homie,  Pacers showed more heart that night and thats why they won.  It was great getting revenge cause the way you guys beat us in GS was the exact same way we beat you guys in Indy.  and how about Dunleavy,  dude has been beastin all year.  He has been amazing this year. 

by the way homie Im a Warriors fan,  I got mad love for the Warriors and Kings as I have lived in this area my whole life,  but dont make excuses for that game,  Indy showed alot of heart and thats why they won, they never gave up during that game.

its all good homie i was waiting for your response cause i know u like me actually watched the game. this being said i know you saw the non call on either jackson or harrington on that 3 point attempt. also on that dunk from biedrins there was a foul that was not called. can't completely hate on the pacers cause they did come back from 15 or something like that in the 4th. they shot 7/12 from beyond the arc which is quite impressive. as for DANNY GRANGER hes a bitch for that cheap shot on sactowns finest matt barnes. lol dunleavy got hit though after that resulting in a flagrant. the refs fucked the warriors and im stickin to my story  8)
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »
^^Yeah, the good thing about it is that Barnes can handle his own. He got his payback, it was also interesting that he got the start last night.
I got a bird's eye view

WC Iz Active

« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »
^^Wow I really didnt think Granger did anything wrong to Barnes,  seemed like it was a hard but clean screen and Barnes just ran into it and fell and then got up and took out his frusteration on Dunleavy, what he did to Dunleavy was a bitch move (and Im a fan of Barnes),  honestly and Im not trying to sound NIK aka Biased but I didnt think Danny did anything wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2008, 10:53:33 PM »
^LOL@this Barry Bonds jock-strap holder tryna call anyone else biased. Keep my name outcha mouth, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2008, 10:57:35 PM »
^^I think they wanted Monta to and that he deserves to, dude has been tearing it up. Azubuke wouldn't have started and has kind of quited and saw his minutes decrease, but he was a good surprise at the start of the season. Obviously, J Rich and Wright aren't even on the same planet right now, but he is a young prospect so maybe he will come along this year or later. Right now, Nelson seems pretty set on his lineup and who deserves to play, hopefully Wright can get into that rotation.

Sorry, but as of now, J-Rich>>>Monta Ellis. And I don't really think Nelson ever has a set rotation. Seems to me like he just plays dudes at random or based on the match-up/match-up problems he thinks he can create. I think he shoulda' kept Azubuike starting consistently.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »

by the way homie Im a Warriors fan,

LOL...what the hell? So now you're a bandwagon punk too? i thought you were a Pacers fan. :-X

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2008, 11:00:45 PM »
Growing up in the bay, i always gotta support the Warriors...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2008, 08:29:32 AM »
Then how come that Spice is a Pacers fan to begin with? Did he like their team colors as a 9 year old?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2008, 09:22:15 AM »
we need to stop "tryin" just to make the second round.  trade for somebody that will give interior defense and rebounding.  gasol might be too much...i say go for wilcox from the sonics.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »

by the way homie Im a Warriors fan,

LOL...what the hell? So now you're a bandwagon punk too? i thought you were a Pacers fan. :-X

wh...who on the world roots for the Pacers?? not even people in Indiana do since Reggie retired lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WC Iz Active

« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2008, 10:10:06 AM »
HAHAHA Look at all these nutriders questioning my love of the Pacers.  I have lived in California my whole life but for the last 16 years I have rooted for the Pacers like crazy, that has been my team since day 1 and that will never change,  LOL ay 7even groupie ass openeing his mouth,  Im as legit as fan as anyone here, Im a diehard Pacer fan, grew up idolizing Reggie Miller and have rooted for the team since I was a little kid.

and when I said I am a Warriors fan,  I have lived in this area my whole life so Ive followed the Kings and Warriors closely my whole life so of course I root for them, but my team is The Pacers and there is no clsoe 2nd, thats it,  Pacers.   LOL at these Spice nutriders.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »
HAHAHA Look at all these nutriders questioning my love of the Pacers.  I have lived in California my whole life but for the last 16 years I have rooted for the Pacers like crazy, that has been my team since day 1 and that will never change,  LOL ay 7even groupie ass openeing his mouth,  Im as legit as fan as anyone here, Im a diehard Pacer fan, grew up idolizing Reggie Miller and have rooted for the team since I was a little kid.

and when I said I am a Warriors fan,  I have lived in this area my whole life so Ive followed the Kings and Warriors closely my whole life so of course I root for them, but my team is The Pacers and there is no clsoe 2nd, thats it,  Pacers.   LOL at these Spice nutriders.

spice you have a vagina so it would be vagina riders

i bet you dont know one pacer from ten years ago off the top of your dome besides reggie miller hahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2008, 10:19:24 AM »

^You don't have any nutriders, homie...Trust me. Don't claim shit like that when you can't even keep my name out your mouth in discussions where I don't belong. LOL.

Kareem Rush is starting to pick it up now that he cracked the starting 5 for Indiana, though...5-7 from three. I knew he'd start killin when he got back into playing shape. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2008, 10:25:33 AM »
LOL nigga chill I was just being a funny dude
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2008, 10:33:46 AM »

spice you have a vagina so it would be vagina riders

i bet you dont know one pacer from ten years ago off the top of your dome besides reggie miller hahaha

Yeah your right I only know Reggie.   Even though Ive been a diehard Pacer fan for my whole life the only player I ever heard of was Reggie,  I never remember Sam Perkins or Chris Mullin playin for the Pacers,  that Mark Jackson and Smits guy, who the fuck were they.  Werent there a couple of davis's also,  Antonio and Dale maybe??  I thought I remembered a defensive stopper named Dereck Mckey also, huh maybe just my imigination.