Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5713 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »
You can talk the talk, but I know you ain't walkin' it like your boy...and my trees is killin the game, don't be jealous. 8)
nigga i'll pistol whip your punk ass and make you a retarded kids bitch....  you dont wanna fuck witta a real OG nigga....  my trees are the game, my trees are all there is, your just on the sideline, ya dig?

LMAO@this netbanger. Come on, now,  lets be real now... I know it must be hard for you to focus in on shit, but we're talkin about basketball here, son.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 09:06:44 AM »
NIK, your a fuckin hater, and i bet you the Warriors are gonna get further in the playoffs then the lakers...  Kobe is a bitch, and bitches never win...  NIK, your a bitch too

Put your money where your mouth is, Ghandi...

see u fuckin wit the wrong nigga here. what is it nik! u wanna make a bet? i got u right here in the pocket son.

Bet a bill again...Lakers finish with a better record than the Warriors and/or go deeper in the playoffs. what it do?

aight ur on for a bill the warriors will have a better record than the fake show
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 12:13:29 PM »
 :banana:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 09:11:02 AM »
really tough loss last night against prolly the 2nd best team in the eastern conference. the warriors had plenty of opportunities to put the game away in regulation but didn't. thats how the ball bounce the cookie crumbles

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 09:20:08 AM »
^^^^ Orlando is a better team than Boston at least right now ... the Celtics had probably the easiest schedule of the NBA .. Orlando played twice more games away (11-2) and they won in NO, LA and GS ... I watched like 5-6 Celtics game , trust me this team is overrated

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 09:53:50 AM »
stupid mistakes...dwight howard is fucken huge...he was palming rebounds one handed.

dont know why monta had to take the long contestant 3.  if anything drive to the hoop, get fouled, or dish out when the defenders collapse. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
stupid mistakes...dwight howard is fucken huge...he was palming rebounds one handed.

dont know why monta had to take the long contestant 3.  if anything drive to the hoop, get fouled, or dish out when the defenders collapse. 

Very good points. This game should not have gone into OT. Jackson was on fire in the 2nd half he should have had the ball in his hands at the end

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »

Very good points. This game should not have gone into OT. Jackson was on fire in the 2nd half he should have had the ball in his hands at the end
Yeah that was disappointing, but they will get back on it. Jackson has been so valuable since coming off his suspension, and this team is looking good with a deeper bench than they had last year.
I got a bird's eye view

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »
we had that game, monta shoulda drawn the foul, or jack shoulda had the ball in his hands.  either way, we were robbed...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2007, 01:04:43 PM »
LMAO@Monta shooting that ridiculous three when everyone already knows he has no shot.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 12:54:16 AM »
I always amazed how poorly most of NBA teams execute the last possession of a closed game .. most of them seem like they don't know what different options they have..  it's not difficult to take a timeout and establish the different options regarding how the opposite defense will adjust .. but no most of the teams throw the ball in somebody hands and pray the god the player will hit a 30 feet fadeaway jumper after 5 fakes  ::), that's pathetic

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 12:27:30 PM »
NIK, your a fuckin hater, and i bet you the Warriors are gonna get further in the playoffs then the lakers...  Kobe is a bitch, and bitches never win...  NIK, your a bitch too

see u fuckin wit the wrong nigga here. what is it nik! u wanna make a bet? i got u right here in the pocket son.

Bet a bill again...Lakers finish with a better record than the Warriors and/or go deeper in the playoffs. what it do?

still waiting for ur response im starting to think u dont have faith in your team. am i right?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 12:33:59 PM »
LMAO@Monta shooting that ridiculous three when everyone already knows he has no shot.

the kid is young i think it was a good experience for him to take that shot. kind of like when kobe airballed that 3 against utah in the playoffs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 01:11:31 PM »

still waiting for ur response im starting to think u dont have faith in your team. am i right?

I already proposed the bet...i thought it was official when you accepted. shit's on, homie. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 01:12:02 PM »

the kid is young i think it was a good experience for him to take that shot. kind of like when kobe airballed that 3 against utah in the playoffs.

Only Kobe actually had 3 point range at that point. Monta has NO long-ball...PeACe