Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5738 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #150 on: January 22, 2008, 11:24:12 AM »
That game was ugly, they really messed that one up down the stretch, but that is what they get for letting Minnesota hang with them. Only one loss, as bad as it was. Saying we are on Milwaukee's level even though we blew them out 2 games ago on their home court and have a way better record makes no sense. Also, everyone who is saying Monta is nowhere near J Rich's level needs to actually watch them play. Rich is having a great season with Charlotte, but he wasn't the same player last year. He was the leader of the Warriors for a couple years and a fan favorite, but that was before we brought in a new coach, new style, and a completely new roster. His shot selection wasn't very good last year, and Monta has proven that he deserves to play because of his aggressive style and he can play 1 or 2. We got love for J Rich and would have liked to keep both of them.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: January 22, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »
Monta is a liability as an undersized SG...J-Rich was ideal for your team. Monta shoulda' been kept as the back-up PG, with J-Rich, Azubuike, S-Jax, and even Pietrus handeling the 2. Just admit that your FO fucked up. I guarantee the Warriors would currently have a better record with a line-up of:

PG Baron Davis
SG Jason Richardson
SF Stephen Jackson
PF Al Harrington
C Andris Beidrins

There's no doubt in my mind.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #152 on: January 22, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
^^ i agree but trading J-Rich was more about saving money. As a die hard warriosr and A's fan my entire life i've seen more than my fair share of star players being traded or lost via free agency than anyone else on this board. it fuckin sucks!!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #153 on: January 22, 2008, 09:38:55 PM »
i was at the game against the Wolves yesterday and i've never felt more disgusted at a game than i did yesterday. The Warriors fuckin suck!

man their no worse than the celtics were last year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2008, 10:05:52 PM »
As a back-up point-guard to Baron Davis, Ellis would be getting no minutes if all those other guys were playing the 2, and he has proven that he is more than just a starter in this league. The whole small line-up is a liability, but also creates a lot of opportunities, and that's what Nelson wants. I'll admit that the front office probably fucked up, like they have been doing for almost the last 15 years, but it's too early to judge what Wright can do. They would have a better record with J-Rich, because he is a good player and would have given more depth. The reason for most of the losses is that they need better post play, not because of Monta, who has been the most consistent player on the team this year. Basically, I wish they still had J-Rich, who was my favorite player on the team, but Monta is a great player.

^^ i agree but trading J-Rich was more about saving money. As a die hard warriosr and A's fan my entire life i've seen more than my fair share of star players being traded or lost via free agency than anyone else on this board. it fuckin sucks!!!
Damn, that's no joke, just think if both of these teams were able to keep even half of the star players, it would be like Boston's sports teams.
I got a bird's eye view

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #155 on: January 24, 2008, 02:52:13 PM »
big game tonight.  need a good bounce back game...show we a playoff team to the whole nation on TNT.

catch me in th lower bowl.  jat, you going?   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »
nope not tonight. i'll be in the Raider room at the house watchin it on hd though  8)

Go Warriors!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #157 on: January 24, 2008, 08:38:28 PM »
god damn Monta Ellis has 18 pts on 9-12 shooting wit a minute left in the 1st half.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #158 on: January 24, 2008, 09:41:11 PM »
W's suck and need to start playing some defense. anyone else watchin this game or shall i call it hack-a-boone. the warriors are intentionally fouling Boone who is a 34% free throw shooter

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
its a wrap the W's pulled it off Monta Ellis went dummie wit a career high 39 pts on 18 shots including some clutch free throws down the stretch.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »
good game.  everybody went nuts when boone airballed that first free throw.   ;D

fuckin reggie miller is classic.  during the time outs, on the big screen, they were looking for people that looked like the presidential candidates.  mcain's look a like was found in the crowd, hilary's was in the crowd, and than Obama came up.  everybody cheered, and then cheered and laughed even louder when they put Obamas picture next to Reggie who was calling the game.  man, that shit was hilarious.   :laugh:

anyway, guess who don nelsons been caught speaking with???

Warriors notebook: Warriors, Nellie look to reunite with C-Webb

(01-24) 21:05 PST Oakland -- Webber a Warrior? The acrimonious relationship between coach Don Nelson and ex-Warrior Chris Webber has been patched up enough for Golden State to contemplate reuniting the pair, a league source confirmed.

"If it works, it's only because of Nellie and Chris talking," the source said. "That's the key, but that's been quite a few years (in the making) and a lot of growing."

A report in Thursday's Sacramento Bee stated that Nelson had been seen recently at Webber's restaurant in Sacramento - Center Court with C-Webb - but the source said that the former player and coach have spoken only over the phone.

Their first go-around ended disastrously after Webber's rookie campaign in 1994, with Webber being traded and Nelson being fired the following season.

Webber and Oakland native Gary Payton, another veteran looking to join a team for a playoff push, are both represented by Bay-Area agent Aaron Goodwin.

Baron Davis' All-Star hopes received somewhat of a boost Thursday when Kobe Bryant and Allen Iverson were announced as the starting guards for the Western Conference.

Iverson nudged out Tracy McGrady by 10,410 votes in fan balloting, effectively knocking McGrady - who has missed 14 games - out of the running.

It's now up to the West coaches to choose two guards, two forwards, a center and two wildcards to round out the 12-man roster. With guards Steve Nash and Chris Paul virtual locks, Davis will be competing against Brandon Roy, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, and a host of forwards and centers for one of the wildcard spots.

The reserves will be announced Thursday, and in the likely event Davis is left off, the Warriors could still have a representative during the festivities in New Orleans from Feb. 15-17.

Second-year guard Kelenna Azubuike is eligible to participate in the annual Rookie Challenge, which pits the top rookies and sophomores against each other. Guard Monta Ellis starred in last year's game with 28 points, providing one highlight-reel dunk after another.

Nine players are chosen for each team by the league's assistant coaches, who must submit their votes by Monday. Azubuike is averaging 9.8 points and 4.2 rebounds in 23.8 minutes.

Hilltop Blues: Former USF star Bill Cartwright, now an assistant with the Nets, is optimistic about the long-term stability of the Dons' program after head coach Jessie Evans was replaced by the temporary Eddie Sutton.

"You just hope they have a plan on what they want to do," said Cartwright, who led the Dons to a No. 1 ranking in 1977-78. "I'm sure they do, and hopefully that'll happen. It's a great school, a great city."

This article appeared on page D - 5 of the San Francisco Chronicle

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2008, 12:22:29 AM »
Biedrins got 26 rebounds? are you fuckin joking me?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2008, 01:23:20 PM »
^^ lol i thought espn fucked up on the ticker when i saw that

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »
Chris Webber just announced that he will be joining the W's as early as tomorrow. Hopefully hes in shape

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2008, 01:22:42 AM »
^^You think Biedrins was trying to make sure that Webber doesn't take his minutes?? I'm not sure about the Webber deal, but I don't really see how it could hurt. It sucks that O'Bryant and Wright don't figure to be much help this year, or maybe at all with the franchise.
I got a bird's eye view