Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5706 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: GSW Hoops
« Reply #405 on: April 16, 2008, 03:46:42 AM »
^I doubt it...it doesn't really make sense.

LOL I know Im blazed and just dreaming a lil,  although its not like this is a lopsided deal,  Jermaine is far from finished he will be back,   but I also think Baron is happy with the Warriors,  I'm not so sure he wants to leave.

The hint that you are dreaming about your hero JO being traded makes it more evident than anything that he's done in regards of being a very good player.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »
^LOL

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #407 on: April 22, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »
They definitely struggled down the stretch and looked tired, but that's what happens when you have a 6 or 7 man rotation for 82 games. Last year, Baron missed a lot of time and looked a lot fresher in the end and the playoffs. I wouldn't say J-Rich was the best offensive weapon, but it would have been very nice to have him in the lineup, he would have provided a lot of energy and definitely won a few more games with him over Wright. They really need another 4 or 5 that can run the floor, and I wouldn't mind seeing Harrington gone, he likes to sit around the 3-point line too much.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #408 on: April 26, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »
so whats next for the Warriors
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #409 on: April 26, 2008, 03:28:47 PM »
^They done fishing yet?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin