Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5740 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2007, 12:12:32 PM »
the warriors need to get there head of our there ass. theres no reason we should be down by 8 to portland right now late in the 4th. they better pull this one out

LOL...as if the Warriors are THAT MUCH better than the Blazers.
Get the fuck outa here NIK.

Why? It's not like there's a big difference in their record...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »
now that was a great fuckin game the warriors got no calls BD went off and hit HUGE shots down the stretch. kobes a bitch, Lamar choked wit kobe on the bench. by the way why was kobe on the bench? anywayz the warriors are the most exciting team in the NBA and i had a blast watching this game.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2007, 10:54:19 PM »
now that was a great fuckin game the warriors got no calls BD went off and hit HUGE shots down the stretch. kobes a bitch, Lamar choked wit kobe on the bench. by the way why was kobe on the bench? anywayz the warriors are the most exciting team in the NBA and i had a blast watching this game.

Because he shot selection was retarded.

wcsoldier

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2007, 11:01:30 PM »
We gave this game away , terrible coaching by Phil , terrible shot selection by Kobe .. it's amazing how we constantly refuse to feed Andrew down low  :-X.. the Warriors execute VERY poorly in the last minutes of the game (don't fool yourself , outside Davis clutch plays , they had stupid turnovers) and we still managed to loss ..  :-X

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »
kobe needs to learn how to pass out of the double team

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2007, 11:03:37 PM »
We gave this game away , terrible coaching by Phil , terrible shot selection by Kobe .. it's amazing how we constantly refuse to feed Andrew down low  :-X.. the Warriors execute VERY poorly in the last minutes of the game (don't fool yourself , outside Davis clutch plays , they had stupid turnovers) and we still managed to loss ..  :-X

this is a warrior thread hommie take ur shit to ur lil fake show spot ur faggot friend has stickied

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2007, 04:39:16 AM »
So much for Kobe becoming more mature and a better player in his 30s and also so much for the Warriors can't beat the Lakers. Duh.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2007, 09:34:16 AM »
I agree, the Warriors are most exciting team to watch.  I watched the 2nd half of the game last night and was lovin it.  GSW's arena really reminds me of a college arena - true fans in the crowds, not a bunch of corporate assholes.  They live and die w/ every possession.  BD is a bad motherfucker too.

I haven't watched the Lakers much this year, but in what I have seen, Farmar is the truth and Bynum is really starting to tap in to his potential (keep in mind I don't watch them on the regular, so yall are prolly like "no shit").  They might get out of the 1st round this year, but nothin more.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2007, 09:41:44 AM »
good win Warriors.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2007, 12:39:20 PM »
WHERE U AT NIK???   8) REAL TALK, WHERES YOUR PUNK ASS AT. 

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »
That was a good game, I'd like to see them find a way to match-up in the playoffs, as unlikely as that would be.
I got a bird's eye view

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2007, 06:48:17 PM »
^^ i just dont see the lakers making the playoffs this year maybe if they expanded to 10 teams they would have a chance

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2007, 08:23:53 PM »
^lol.

warriors shut kobe down...the differance in this game is the jackson actually played good defense on odom.

shit were only fuckin i think 4 games back with LA of the Suns.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2007, 12:11:17 PM »
Detroit tore us up today, especially in the middle.

^^ i just dont see the lakers making the playoffs this year maybe if they expanded to 10 teams they would have a chance
I think they will make the playoffs, but being higher-numbered seeds both teams would have to pull off some upsets, but you never know.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2007, 11:45:57 AM »

Kobe was injured, geniuses.

LMAO@thinking Phil would pull Kobe in the 4th otherwise.

Funny how we still were beating you for most of the game, though. It sure took a lot of momentum for you guys to even have a chance.