Author Topic: FRENCH RAP!!!! THE BEST AFTER THE U.S!!! LISTEN THAT  (Read 1326 times)

Al Bundy

Re: FRENCH RAP!!!! THE BEST AFTER THE U.S!!! LISTEN THAT
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 12:07:19 PM »
It sucks balls for anyone outside France.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »
It sucks balls for anyone who doesn't understand French

kemizt

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 12:15:14 PM »
That's stupid, i listen west coast rap and i don't understand everything but i love west coast rap.
I have already known that you were not opened to the world but her this exceeds of what I thought.

OPEN IN THE WORLD, GUYS!!!

ice78

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 12:25:04 PM »
ok so the french rap it sucks listen the music not only the music in your country cause maybe u don t understand what they say but take a look a t it and believe we have dope producers and dope mc in france too .don t think us rap is the only one.
i have create a topic for an id to the croocked i freestyle he can pick some beat on othuers country and i m sure that will be very dope vand interesting for us and in particulary for US people who seems to listen just US rap.
hip hop is international and believe  i m in Paris right now and i am this forum who talk about west coast rap.
chuch to rrbody.
excuse my french

Klue

« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 12:29:10 PM by Klue »

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 12:27:50 PM »
I'm from Czech Republic. We have terrible hip hop scene. Fake gangsters, they act like they now, bling bling and shit. Their rhymes sucks. We have only a few good artists. For people from US it will sound weak. And it's weak in comparison with US scene. You wrote the history. I hate our Czech scene, really. From France, ummm, sometimes I listen to Rhoff, but that's all.

But we have one successful DJ and beatmaker - DJ Wich. He will release his album in Europe and in USA, it's a big success for czech artist. He got appearance from DPG and Roscoe on his album and he should to have one beat on Westcoast Aftershocc. I'm interested in that.
It's funky enough!

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 12:43:55 PM »
I agree with ice78 but like i said the problem, it's their opening they wants to listen to only what they understand!!
The french rap are very good, we have very good lyricists, MC's and producers and i hope that americans will can understand this.

Et klue je connais pas mal de rappeurs aux influences west et la encore sur dubcnn il font la promo de pass pass. ils sont de Lyon. c'est pas les meilleurs mais bon c'est bien qu'un site aussi connu que dubcnn fasse ce genre de promo. c'est cool ;D.

Dubcnn is opened and thank you has them!!!

I like the open-word ;D.

kingston

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 01:25:23 PM »
aaaaah les amis vous voulez du son francais.. du lourd ? .. OK OK  .. voila ..

-le son dla hagra.wma - 5.05MB 
-pleure pas - rohff.wma - 4.71MB
-top of the world - rohff ft. the game.wma - 3.39MB
-rohff - en mode pt.1.wma - 3.15MB
-rohff - le temps passe.wma - 3.86MB
- enjoy 8) 8) 8)

-and that's nothing it's just 1 artist we got a lot of talent round here ...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 01:27:29 PM »
That's stupid, i listen west coast rap and i don't understand everything but i love west coast rap.
I have already known that you were not opened to the world but her this exceeds of what I thought.

OPEN IN THE WORLD, GUYS!!!

But u know speak english? Then u understand mostly. I don't know one word French, and I don't listen to music where the language is foreign to me. Simple as that. Who knows what they say on the track? Not me..

kemizt

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 01:52:02 AM »
Ok K-Dub, among the french, who knows what they say on the west coast track?? nobody!!! and however they listen because we listen the flow the beat!! west coast rap is violent on this words, it's not a good example for youngmen, gangz, money, bitches and gunz but us, french, we don't give a f*** because we don't understand!!
There is a lot of french who listen west coast and they don't speak english so why you can't do the same thang??
Cease becoming withdrawn and look all around you, YOU ARE NOT ALONE ON THIS F***** WORLD!!!

wardy

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 03:49:21 AM »
uk hiphop is making moves atm and there collobarating with the us a lot awell

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 05:31:01 AM »
Ok K-Dub, among the french, who knows what they say on the west coast track?? nobody!!! and however they listen because we listen the flow the beat!! west coast rap is violent on this words, it's not a good example for youngmen, gangz, money, bitches and gunz but us, french, we don't give a f*** because we don't understand!!
There is a lot of french who listen west coast and they don't speak english so why you can't do the same thang??
Cease becoming withdrawn and look all around you, YOU ARE NOT ALONE ON THIS F***** WORLD!!!

I don't really care if u frenchmen listen to US rap and don't understand. That's a bit ignorant but really not my problem.
Who are u to say what I have to listen to? fuck outta here. Lyrics are important for me - I have to understand what the rapper is sayin..

Besides, I'm from Norway

kemizt

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 05:33:10 AM »
I have already listened to rappers like dyzee rascal and others, it's too simple, his beats are bad and not original!! I have the impression that they still try to find themselves, to find his style!
And the french collaborating with the US a lot awell too, rappers like :

Snoop,
Dr.Dre,
Daz Dillinger,
Warren G,
Nate Dogg,
Jayo Felony,
Big Prodeje,
The Game,
Method Man,
Redman,
Timbo King,
Dreddy Krueger,
RZA,
Ghostface Killah,
XL Middleton
Raekwon

and many others...

and so there aren't language barriers when there is talent!!!

But Wardy I'm persuaded that there are good MC's in UK but there isn't a lot and rap does not prevail in this country.
While in France as in the USA, rap prevails and it's the music which sells most.

And K-Dub you don't understand, the lyrics are very important and it's for this that i listen french rap but to be cool i listen west coast rap for beats and flows but I understand, you don't have Rap in Norway, it's normal.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:42:00 AM by Mozdogg »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 05:48:21 AM »
And K-Dub you don't understand, the lyrics are very important and it's for this that i listen french rap but to be cool i listen west coast rap for beats and flows but I understand, you don't have Rap in Norway, it's normal.

Lol

Now u are the one with a closed mind...  ::)
hypocrite

kemizt