Author Topic: Islam is peaceful? Thousands protest in Sudan demanding the UK teacher be shot  (Read 774 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Shoot UK teacher, say protesters
Thousands of people have marched in the Sudanese capital Khartoum to call for UK teacher Gillian Gibbons to be shot.
Mrs Gibbons, 54, from Liverpool, was jailed by a court on Thursday after children in her class named a teddy bear Muhammad.

She was sentenced to 15 days for insulting religion, and she will then be deported.

The Foreign Office was in contact with Sudan's government overnight and is due to repeat demands for her release.

The marchers took to the streets after Friday prayers to denounce the leniency of the sentence.

'No tolerance'

The protesters gathered in Martyrs Square, outside the presidential palace in the capital, many of them carrying knives and sticks.

Marchers chanted "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance - execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad".

Hundreds of riot police were deployed but they did not break up the demonstration.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has been in touch with Mrs Gibbons' family for a second time, speaking to a close relative of the teacher.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband has expressed "in the strongest terms" the UK's concern at her detention.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/africa/7121025.stm

Published: 2007/11/30 13:21:19 GMT

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what degenerated people
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mozdogg

• Lil Geezy
You judge Islam by looking at these Muslims who play it in a immoderate manner!!

I am French I play religion according to the Koran and also according to my ideas and those of clairvoyants. Stop judging according to facts made by human beings who represent Islam under no circumstances.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
That is just pathetic

kemizt

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
example 43254 of when a good thread gets ruined by a stupid title
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
it was meant to prompt discussion, we get it rammed down our throaqt that islam is peaceful, yet over the last century over half the worlds wars involved muslims. muslims roit over cartoons, muslims calling for someone to be shot cos their students named a teddy bear muhammid. wsome one needs to put these fools in a freezer for real

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
absolutely ridiculous...

FREE MRS GIBBONS

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
it was meant to prompt discussion, we get it rammed down our throaqt that islam is peaceful, yet over the last century over half the worlds wars involved muslims. muslims roit over cartoons, muslims calling for someone to be shot cos their students named a teddy bear muhammid. wsome one needs to put these fools in a freezer for real

no retard. we get shoved down our throats that muslims are terrorists when 90% of the worlds muslims have no involvement in terrorism. how many people do you think rioted in khartoum? 10,000 at best? but you want to use this number to reflect 1.3 billion people?

sometimes i think youre got some common sense, then the don rizzle who supported the iraq war comes out  :-\
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
absolutely ridiculous...

FREE MRS GIBBONS

kemizt

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

no retard. we get shoved down our throats that muslims are terrorists when 90% of the worlds muslims have no involvement in terrorism. how many people do you think rioted in khartoum? 10,000 at best? but you want to use this number to reflect 1.3 billion people?

sometimes i think youre got some common sense, then the don rizzle who supported the iraq war comes out  :-\
so 10% of muslims are terrorists, thats a pretty sizable chunk, 130,000,000 muslim terrorsts and ur still trying to ague its a religion of peace. even 10k in khantoom is pretty dispicable over something the didn't personally do, let alone get into the specifics about rioting over a fucking teddy bears name.

on a side not where is a the lynch mob for the children who named the bear? sure they deserve to die too in their eyes.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

so 10% of muslims are terrorists, thats a pretty sizable chunk, 130,000,000 muslim terrorsts and ur still trying to ague its a religion of peace. even 10k in khantoom is pretty dispicable over something the didn't personally do, let alone get into the specifics about rioting over a fucking teddy bears name.

on a side not where is a the lynch mob for the children who named the bear? sure they deserve to die too in their eyes.

actually that 90% number i just threw out

if you add up all the members of islamic extremist groups, you would get a million at best. maybe what, 5 million, 10 million ? even 10 million people, out of 1.3 billion, thats 0.007%

as for those dumb sudanese i dont speak for them, the hell with them.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
besides, this has nothing to do with islam, or at least alot more to do with sudan tryin to fuck with the UK over darfur

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yet over the last century over half the worlds wars involved muslims.

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL
its a fact, half of those were muslim against muslim

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL
its a fact, half of those were muslim against muslim

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker