Author Topic: Too_Short-Get_Off_The_Stage-2007  (Read 1037 times)

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Re: Too_Short-Get_Off_The_Stage-2007
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 02:00:13 AM »
Imma Gett Itt Tha 1st Day It Drops... Gotta Support Uncle Short Dogg...
Much Luv To Tha Bay...

SGV

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 10:31:00 AM »

i gotta try so hard not to argue with you on this but, you must be brain dead to think that shit.

this is the only forum that i kno that people dont like hyphy, you be up in da club  or at a house party or ask any mutha fucka on da street wussup and i know they all love dat hyphy sht. its like the best representation on cali, if u dissing hyphy then ur dissing Mac Dre and everything he worked on.

:loco:

You're telling me that Hyphy is still hot? It's still relevent? C'Mon... even the Federation put out a mellow cut as their first single. I never said that I didn't like Hyphy (I'm not a huge fan, but it's cool), so don't put words in my mouth. It's not the best representation of Cali. I'm not walking around L.A. and seeing all kinds of people with Stunna Shades talking to people saying "Yee!" "Yadadamean." I've never been the biggest Mac Dre fan, so I could careless about what he worked on. It all sounded the same to me...  :o

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 11:47:08 AM »

i gotta try so hard not to argue with you on this but, you must be brain dead to think that shit.

this is the only forum that i kno that people dont like hyphy, you be up in da club  or at a house party or ask any mutha fucka on da street wussup and i know they all love dat hyphy sht. its like the best representation on cali, if u dissing hyphy then ur dissing Mac Dre and everything he worked on.

You're telling me that Hyphy is still hot? It's still relevent? C'Mon... even the Federation put out a mellow cut as their first single. I never said that I didn't like Hyphy (I'm not a huge fan, but it's cool), so don't put words in my mouth. It's not the best representation of Cali. I'm not walking around L.A. and seeing all kinds of people with Stunna Shades talking to people saying "Yee!" "Yadadamean." I've never been the biggest Mac Dre fan, so I could careless about what he worked on. It all sounded the same to me...  :o
I wouldn't say it's completely dead, but it also wasn't this major movement or anything. It definitely doesn't represent all of Cali, but pretty much everybody knows about it now. I'm from the Bay and I live in Long Beach now, and it cracks me up when people be asking, "Do you go dumb?", or do their E-40 "Bayy Arrreaaa".. It gets some spins on the radio and does pretty good in the club, but you need more than just that. Also, it's not a knock on Mac Dre, he helped come up with the sound but most of his music was more about old-school funk samples, that's what he represented.
I got a bird's eye view

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 11:54:46 AM »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 01:16:08 PM »
im buyn on tuesday... my b-day!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »

yeah wel neither do i, but i respect the talent and flows of the HUGE number of artists that carry on the movement. i mean look at messy marv or ya boy, you kno ya boy is down wit hyphy too, i mean its reach to the south and all over, i mean i hear Tech n9ne referring to it also. but i think you said it best by sayin that you dont even listen to it that much and i would consider that a false reason for making a judgement about something you obviously kno nuthin about. and if it all sounds the same to you, i dont even see how you could consider yourself someone who knows west coast music, because if you dont kno hyphy then you dont know west coast period.

A-Zee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 03:47:37 PM »
Props +1

Hook us up...

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 06:26:08 PM »
Props +1

Hook us up...

Somone wanna hook a player
you know what to do

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 06:32:59 PM »
hook it up  ;D

Paul

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2007, 05:30:19 AM »
funkyfreshintheflesh

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Jdub925

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 09:27:02 PM »
lets hear it

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2007, 03:07:41 AM »
dam everyone is beggin for this shit lol, i kno a site to get it when im ready to burn or put it on my mp3 player

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2007, 09:21:55 AM »
The album is Hunnet Percent HYPHY, really dope to me, same pimp lyrics and same crazy flow = Bomb CD  8)

im wit it. this my one is a fuckin banger
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 09:24:54 AM by Bay Area Jat »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!