Author Topic: I cant cosign RON PAUL because...  (Read 504 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I cant cosign RON PAUL because...
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 09:47:35 PM »
you understand that if he runs indepenedent hes gunna get alot of votes from republicans making their candiate loose.

which in turn would make hillary clinton as president. ::)

ill take hillary over john mccain or rudy giuliani any day of the week.

lol...well hillary clinton=rudy giulani i dont like either espeicially clinton...Now john mccain is the only dude i can trust besides ron paul. and even him wont be great. But please, hillary.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 09:53:10 PM by Machiavelli »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 01:16:46 AM »
Tech, you are a logical man, but I don't find much sense in your opening post.

Maybe its because your not familiar with the history of the Libertarian party and its lack of success in runing Independant candidates.  Ron Paul himself tried to run for president Independantly as a Libertarian many years ago and it achieved little attention.

Harry Browne was much more charismatic than Ron Paul, and he ran as an Independant (Libertarian) candidate in 1996 and 2000 and hardly anyone even knows his name today, he got less than 1 million votes... and he was the greatest political mind I've ever heard in my life.

So my point is, the reason Ron Paul has had succes where other Libertarians haven't, is because he's gotten on the ballot as a Republican, and this has allowed him access to all the advantages of the two party system and prevented him from the discrimination third party candidates always receive.

Running as a Republican allowed him entry into the debates, and if it wasn't for his argument over 9-11 in an early debate with Gulliani most people would not even know his name.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 08:13:08 AM »
Tech, you are a logical man, but I don't find much sense in your opening post.

Maybe its because your not familiar with the history of the Libertarian party and its lack of success in runing Independant candidates.  Ron Paul himself tried to run for president Independantly as a Libertarian many years ago and it achieved little attention.

Harry Browne was much more charismatic than Ron Paul, and he ran as an Independant (Libertarian) candidate in 1996 and 2000 and hardly anyone even knows his name today, he got less than 1 million votes... and he was the greatest political mind I've ever heard in my life.

So my point is, the reason Ron Paul has had succes where other Libertarians haven't, is because he's gotten on the ballot as a Republican, and this has allowed him access to all the advantages of the two party system and prevented him from the discrimination third party candidates always receive.

Running as a Republican allowed him entry into the debates, and if it wasn't for his argument over 9-11 in an early debate with Gulliani most people would not even know his name.

Unfortunately most people still don't know his name. Hopefully that changes soon.

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 10:59:43 AM »
I can't co-sign Ron Paul because he's white.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 11:19:40 AM »
I can't co-sign Ron Paul because he's white.
LMAO!!!!!