Author Topic: Funny joke  (Read 150 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Funny joke
« on: December 01, 2007, 10:12:34 AM »
Three men are on a road trip when they pull over to stay at a hotel that they see.

They go in and see the lady who apparently runs the joint and they ask her for a vacant room.

She replied, "Sure, but only if you DON'T go into the basement!"

The men agree and she gives them a room.

That night, the men are so curious that they sneak into the basement, only to find that it's full of chopped off dicks!

The woman that runs the place sees them and says, "OK, now I'm going to have to add you all to my collection."

She asks the first man, "What does your father do for a living?"

He says, "Well, my dad is in the lawn mowing business."

So the woman finds a lawn mower and off goes his dick.

The woman asks the second man, "What does your father do for a living?"

He replies in tears, "My dad is in the tool supply industry."

So she finds a saw and off does his dick.

The woman then turns to the third guy only to see that he is laughing hysterically. "Why the hell are you laughing? Don't you know what's going to happen to you?"

He smiles and says, "Yeah, my dad is in the lollipop business, you're gonna hafta suck mine off!"

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Funny joke
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »
lol

Check this:

A plance crashes on an island and the only survivors are two men and a woman. There is no way to flee from the island so they make the best of it. You know they all have their sexual desires so one day the woman hooks up with one of the men. They´re having a good time until the woman feels sorry for the other man and dumps her lover for the other. So they hook up and things are good for some time until the woman feels sorry for the other again and decides to have a three way relationship. Things are going good again for some time until the woman decides that she can´t be the toy of both men and commits suicide. Now the men don´t know what to do but you know they both have sexual desires so they decide to make the best out of it. Things are good again for some time until they both feel really guilty and finally decide to bury the woman. lol

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 04:49:42 PM »
LMAO!!!

lol

Check this:

A plance crashes on an island and the only survivors are two men and a woman. There is no way to flee from the island so they make the best of it. You know they all have their sexual desires so one day the woman hooks up with one of the men. They´re having a good time until the woman feels sorry for the other man and dumps her lover for the other. So they hook up and things are good for some time until the woman feels sorry for the other again and decides to have a three way relationship. Things are going good again for some time until the woman decides that she can´t be the toy of both men and commits suicide. Now the men don´t know what to do but you know they both have sexual desires so they decide to make the best out of it. Things are good again for some time until they both feel really guilty and finally decide to bury the woman. lol

Money

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »
hahaha

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 09:41:28 PM »
LMAO at both of those :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 03:04:56 AM »
lol

Check this:

lol

Jdub925

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 09:55:59 PM »
haha

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 06:34:10 AM »
I can't decide which joke was lamest.

Step Ya Game Up: VICTORY

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »
Both joke a very funny.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0