Author Topic: I woke up this morning in a stranger's backyard with vomit on my suit.....  (Read 863 times)

The Purple Champ

Re: I woke up this morning in a stranger's backyard with vomit on my suit.....
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2007, 08:56:44 PM »
The vast majority of my drunken stories happened when I was at an age where I drank and didn't know when to stop. You just drink until you pass out....lol.

Sadly at the age of 22, I'm still at that point. But seriously, I usually have self-control in public.....USUALLY. The thing is, I've been busting my ass with school and work the past 2 months (I haven't even went out on the weekends) and I finally had a day off where I could bang out and just go fuckin crazy so I took the opportunity. I figured, this party is only 5-6 minutes away from my pad, so I'll get wasted, and have someone drop me off at my place. Unfortunately, plans did not go accordingly, but fuck it I had a blast.

New updates I heard: some dude I ran into at CSUN today told me he was there and said the guy throwing the party was pissed because I broke his vacuum cleaner.

My question to him is: why the fuck do you have a vacuum cleaner out during a party you're throwing?
buy him a dust buster to replace his vacuum

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2007, 09:03:55 PM »
The vast majority of my drunken stories happened when I was at an age where I drank and didn't know when to stop. You just drink until you pass out....lol.

Sadly at the age of 22, I'm still at that point. But seriously, I usually have self-control in public.....USUALLY. The thing is, I've been busting my ass with school and work the past 2 months (I haven't even went out on the weekends) and I finally had a day off where I could bang out and just go fuckin crazy so I took the opportunity. I figured, this party is only 5-6 minutes away from my pad, so I'll get wasted, and have someone drop me off at my place. Unfortunately, plans did not go accordingly, but fuck it I had a blast.

New updates I heard: some dude I ran into at CSUN today told me he was there and said the guy throwing the party was pissed because I broke his vacuum cleaner.

My question to him is: why the fuck do you have a vacuum cleaner out during a party you're throwing?

Don't sweat it.... That's the right age to go through that phase. Just try to grow out of it the best you can the more you climb up the 20's ladder.   :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2007, 12:22:49 AM »

Tell him to stop being a vagina
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2007, 10:25:13 AM »
This happened two weekends ago...

My homies and I got off work around 11:30pm and headed back to my house to get our drink on before we head to the bar. Knowing that the bars close here at 2am we had to get down to business. My homie and I drank a 26er, which is 26 shots of vodka in 40 minutes in vodka waters. We head to the bar by 12:30 and kept drinkiing triple vodka waters no lie. It's after last call and we're so sauced, this girl i had been hollering at was near by and had been drinking and wanted to hook up. So i met with her and her girls and went back to her friends place. We get back, one of her girls is puking, i dont remember it. And we hit this fold out couch and start proceeding to get down. Apparently just before we did, i was on top doing my thing and she said out of nowhere i flopped on her and passed out. She was saying my name thinking i was joking but i hadn't moved in a couple minutes. So she starts trying to get me off of her cause she figures the nights over. But i'm total dead weight. She said after about a five minute struggle she got me off though.

I woke up the next morning, sat up and had no clue where i was. I'm looking around and then the blankets start moving next to me and i start tripping out. Her head pops out and it starts coming back to me. The best part is I look down and my dick is hanging out of my long johns lol. I wore them the night before to work, cause we were doing valet outside and it was hella cold. I hadn't noticed though until the room started filling up with her friends.

There's my piece,

chill

Haha, did you ever hook up with her after that? your shit was probably hangin out cuz they were messin with you while you were passed out...LOL.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2007, 10:47:21 AM »
The internet is a crazy thing. I'm up on facebook last night, and I find pictures from that night. I don't even remember drinking that much, but you never know when you're playing beer pong. I think it's safe to say I lost:

LMAO SIK YOUR MY HERO, DRUNK PEOPLE ARE FUNNY :banana:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5YcDAthRAJo&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5YcDAthRAJo&amp;autoplay=0</a>

lmao thats fuckin awesome sik
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »
This happened two weekends ago...

My homies and I got off work around 11:30pm and headed back to my house to get our drink on before we head to the bar. Knowing that the bars close here at 2am we had to get down to business. My homie and I drank a 26er, which is 26 shots of vodka in 40 minutes in vodka waters. We head to the bar by 12:30 and kept drinkiing triple vodka waters no lie. It's after last call and we're so sauced, this girl i had been hollering at was near by and had been drinking and wanted to hook up. So i met with her and her girls and went back to her friends place. We get back, one of her girls is puking, i dont remember it. And we hit this fold out couch and start proceeding to get down. Apparently just before we did, i was on top doing my thing and she said out of nowhere i flopped on her and passed out. She was saying my name thinking i was joking but i hadn't moved in a couple minutes. So she starts trying to get me off of her cause she figures the nights over. But i'm total dead weight. She said after about a five minute struggle she got me off though.

I woke up the next morning, sat up and had no clue where i was. I'm looking around and then the blankets start moving next to me and i start tripping out. Her head pops out and it starts coming back to me. The best part is I look down and my dick is hanging out of my long johns lol. I wore them the night before to work, cause we were doing valet outside and it was hella cold. I hadn't noticed though until the room started filling up with her friends.

There's my piece,

chill

Haha, did you ever hook up with her after that? your shit was probably hangin out cuz they were messin with you while you were passed out...LOL.

Yeah two nights later made up for it. It's all good if they we're messing with me, they're all pretty dope,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2007, 11:05:21 PM »
Whoever added that music to the series of pictures, you made a funny topic even more hilarious!!
I got a bird's eye view