Author Topic: People that annoy me on Dubcc. Post yours, but you're not alllowed to list me.  (Read 1316 times)

smegma

Chamillitairy dude -> the long convos with Lunatic63 need to stop. You both ruin threads.
Lunatic63 -> see above, lol. You also take T.I. too serious, but it's all good. You're a young kid.
wcsoldier -> I just don't like you. Never did either. :nahnah2:
N.I.K. -> the reasons are obvious, but you do entertain me.
Timbo The King -> your taste in hip hop is terrible, but it's all good in the hood. You're a good person. You need to stop by #wcc sometime. Even Jome left. WESSSYDE!!
Meech Wells -> you need to quit spamming the main forum with 6 different accounts and your 'street team'. I check your music once in a while and I have to say that the people on here overrate you. Other than that I'd like to say that West Really is the shit.
Xander -> See you soon!
GM Records -> I don't have anything against you, but the glow in the dark shit in your posts needs to stop.

last but not least... everyone that ruins threads in Outbound by asking for links. Much love to everyone else, but special shoutouts to the following people:
Hercy Bugz
Lucien :-*
Timbo The King
Elevz
Overseer
myself
Antonio
Eddie
Gangstaboogy
Suffice
Yash
and the people in Outbound that actually know what they're talking about. You know who you are.

:cheers:

MANBEARPIG.

Thanks Mauz =D

+1

-KIDRENEGADE-

wcsoldier

You're probably the only poster who is annoying on this board... try to be funny but you're not , constantly want to go against the grain when it comes to judge the music .. and made countless threads about a shitty ass team called AZ .. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol!
When I saw this top, I thought your list was gonna be huge

kemizt

Narrator

What about me?

Paul

smegma cause hes gay
funkyfreshintheflesh

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Timbo The King -> your taste in hip hop is terrible, but it's all good in the hood. You're a good person. You need to stop by #wcc sometime. Even Jome left. WESSSYDE!!

This coming from a man who still jacks off to any new bits about a "has been" TQ.

Anways, of course Jome left too, you know he's a follower and not a leader  :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

Chamillitairy dude -> the long convos with Lunatic63 need to stop. You both ruin threads.
Lunatic63 -> see above, lol. You also take T.I. too serious, but it's all good. You're a young kid.

I'm gonna have to cosign this.  Almost any thread they are in goes like this:

Chamillatary Click:  This song is a banger, +1
Lunatic:  Yeah I know, +1
Chamillatary Click:  ;D +1
Lunatic:  8) +1 back at you
Chamillatary Click: you're a cool guy luna +1
Lunatic: You too man +1
Chamilitary Click: Thanks man +1
Lunatic: No problem, +1

Yall are good peeps, but this shit has got to go.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lmao

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm gonna have to cosign this.  Almost any thread they are in goes like this:

Chamillatary Click:  This song is a banger, +1
Lunatic:  Yeah I know, +1
Chamillatary Click:  ;D +1
Lunatic:  8) +1 back at you
Chamillatary Click: you're a cool guy luna +1
Lunatic: You too man +1
Chamilitary Click: Thanks man +1
Lunatic: No problem, +1

Yall are good peeps, but this shit has got to go.

Lmao, you hit the nail on the head.

At first I was like "hmm, ok, they really like propping each other, whatever" but then you 2 started to basically spam, making 3 page threads about literally nothing. Also, the "+1 sindrom" started to spread around Dubcc, everybody started to prop eachother like crazy all of a sudden. Call me a trouble maker but I always prefer when people clown eachother on these message boards  :P

In a nutt shell, your're both cool but you really need to tone it down.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
co-sign is the gayest things someone can say

jeromechickenbone

co-sign is the gayest things someone can say

co-sign.  It's really gay.

acgrundy

MANBEARPIG.

-KIDRENEGADE-

NotoriousTDA

that (no homo) bullshit is retarded aswell......just thought id add that!  8)