Author Topic: People that annoy me on Dubcc. Post yours, but you're not alllowed to list me.  (Read 1317 times)

Zander

that cosign shit these buttfuckas Lunatic and Cham got going one that shit is gay

Luna: hey what up Cham
Cham: lol ;D +1 my nigga
Luna: +1 right back atcha my dude :-*
Cham: ha ha I got a wait an hour to prop you again that sucks :(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

-Smegma
-Mauzip
-that guy who used to have "that stupid dutch TQ fan" under his screen name

those are pretty much the persons I hate the most on here. (And since Xander commited suicide, I cant talk negative about him anymore..)

Xander has been back posting here under the name Piffmeister for some time...We found out it was him because he forgot to hide his email. LOL

Jesus-Menthol

• Lil Geezy
that cosign shit these buttfuckas Lunatic and Cham got going one that shit is gay

Luna: hey what up Cham
Cham: lol ;D +1 my nigga
Luna: +1 right back atcha my dude :-*
Cham: ha ha I got a wait an hour to prop you again that sucks :(

LMAO someone should prop you. and just because somebody co-signs a statement doesn't mean that statement is true or even has merit....... retards
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 11:08:39 AM by Jesus-Menthol »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'd prop him, but he needs to change that name before someone gets him confused with this guy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, even tho this is bout me, i find it hilarious :laugh:. u guys keep sayin how we ruin posts, meanwhile, NONE of you have even posted in the thread! also if it "bothers" you guys so badly, just read past it dumbass ::)

Good Morning

LOL, even tho this is bout me, i find it hilarious :laugh:. u guys keep sayin how we ruin posts, meanwhile, NONE of you have even posted in the thread! also if it "bothers" you guys so badly, just read past it dumbass ::)
oh poor guy's feeling unwanted now. ask chamillionare/ti/lil wayne for a hug

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh poor guy's feeling unwanted now. ask chamillionare/ti/lil wayne for a hug

LOL, lil geezy over here thinks he's funny :laugh:. and see if u actually read anything i say, ud kno i dont lik lil' wayne. but u obv. you just read when i prop luna for puttin up songs, cuz ur prolly a faggot :laugh:. so good night mr. good morning ;)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
these cock gobblin shock posters that feel the need to masturbate to the e-drama they create under several alias'  then deleting them.

Lunatic

these cock gobblin shock posters that feel the need to masturbate to the e-drama they create under several alias'  then deleting them.
co-sign
+1 chamillitary
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
no homo
T.I is great
it's gon be a problem
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 06:47:53 PM by Lunatic 63 Is Yellin RIP PIMP C »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
co-sign
+1 chamillitary
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
no homo
T.I is great

+1, i see u luna! THEY SHOULDA NEVER GAVE THESE NIGGAS MEMBERSHIPS!  ;D :laugh:

Snoopafly-1986

co-sign
+1 chamillitary
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
no homo
T.I is great
it's gon be a problem
co-sign
+1 chamillitary
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
no homo
T.I is great

+1, cosign, no homo and fuck the haters! and it is a KJIM movement Cham 8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Xander has been back posting here under the name Piffmeister for some time...We found out it was him because he forgot to hide his email. LOL

damn...

Internet bullying is not a game...

A nineteen year old student from the South Gelderland village of Westervoort has taken his own life by means of an overdose of hypnotics. His mother had called him several times for supper, yet she got no response. When she went to check upon him, she found him out of consciousness in his bedroom. She immediately called an ambulance, but reanimation couldn't save him. They found a letter next to his body, in which the boy explained to her that he couldn't cope with life anymore, because of the heavy bullying on the internet.

Source: www.degelderlander.nl

Paul

I'd prop him, but he needs to change that name before someone gets him confused with this guy:

lmao , look at tht fuckin hair
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
co-sign
+1 chamillitary
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
no homo
T.I is great
it's gon be a problem
co-sign
+1 chamillitary
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
no homo
T.I is great

+1, cosign, no homo and fuck the haters! and it is a KJIM movement Cham 8)

KJIM FO' LIFE HOMIE! 8)