Author Topic: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!  (Read 2530 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2007, 10:28:50 PM »
^^I hope this doesn't mess up the deal you were about to hook me up with on insurance, but I got to disagree with you. I haven't cared about Eiht for a while, his releases have not been captivating and he sounds bored with rap. Ya Boy still has that hunger and is ripping tracks. I got a lot of respect for the "pioneers" of west coast rap, but some of these guys work too hard on rushing albums out or doing collaborations but don't bring anything new to the table. Also, there's no reason you can't like old and new artists. Good music is good music, regardless of what genre or era it is from.
I got a bird's eye view

jbel1021

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
^^you two morons are proof why westcoast rap has been dead for several years.  focus on young rappers on the west like ya boy or bishop.  you need to realize that Eiht and Kurupt are both washed up.  move the fuck on.

Ya Boy and Bishop are dope!! I like them too man. Think before u say shit. I'm not a moron for supporting DPG, but ur a moron for even saying to move on. They still gettin money, so ur just jealous.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2007, 10:39:06 PM »
LOL at anyone saying Mc Eiht and Kurupt right now are better than Ya Boy!! HAHAHAHAH  Westcoast Rap fans are great  :D

jbel1021

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »
Personally, I don't listen to MC Eiht anymore. I do like Kurupt more than Ya Boy though. So what? Are we supposed to rate everyone the same way u do? Everyone has their own style man.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:47:12 PM by jbel1021 »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2007, 11:02:14 PM »
some haters in here... LOL, how u dissin DPG n SUGA FREE

spider is weak tho, LOL @ The disses

LMAO

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2007, 12:44:09 AM »
some of you guys on this forum are jokers, how can u call someone a hater because they don't feel the same artists as you ?? Thats some imature shit right there.....people have different opinions, thats life. As for the likes of kurupt, how anyone can say he is as good as he used to be is funny, imo that is some deluded thoughts, it is quite clear his Mc-ing skills are lacking compared to when he first stepped on the scene....and suga free, im not personally feeling him but if you like that type of music then fair enough, its the style in which he raps/sings....some people like it, some hate it....i'm not a hater, i have bought everything kurupt has ever brought out as i still hope that he will step his game up and bring back that hunger instead of rhyming any random words as long as they rhyme...

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2007, 03:40:39 AM »
I've been listening to Kurupt since 1999 that was the first album I ever bought I'm 21 now and to say he is the wackest on the west coast is just hate he maybe ain't what he used to be but who the fuck still is everybody fell off and dude who wears pink just raps nonsense if you really wanna hear that shit

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2007, 07:43:54 AM »
mate , it's my opinion, there's no point in trying to change my opinion if thats what you are trying to do, i think Kurupt is the wackest on the west coast...period, in my opinion it's painful to listen to. I can see what you mean about everybody else falling off but as least other people eg:Snoop,Daz etc are still putting out half decent albums, kurupts last effort ( ATG ) was awful....not sure what u mean about dude who wears pink but as for dudes who rap nonsense - Kurupt is the prime candidate, he always talks shit and most of it don't even make sense...I'm 29 and I've been listening and buying Kurupt's music since day one and believe me when I say he is WACK compared to how he used to be, he used to have the potential to be better than the likes of Snoop, but not anymore. So again, in my opinion he is the wackest on the coast. When you compare the likes of Crooked I, One-2, Sly Boogy, Glasses Malone & Bishop to Kurupt and Kurupt is suppossed to be an OG in the rap game it's a joke..these guys are shitting all over Kurupt...i think anyone who says different is deluded although obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

I've been listening to Kurupt since 1999 that was the first album I ever bought I'm 21 now and to say he is the wackest on the west coast is just hate he maybe ain't what he used to be but who the fuck still is everybody fell off and dude who wears pink just raps nonsense if you really wanna hear that shit

WC Iz Active

« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2007, 10:47:39 AM »
^^LOL so because Cam'Ron wore pink a couple times 4 years ago (I have seen Kanye, Busta, Fat Joe etc... wear pink as well) you discredit him as a rapper?  I guess you never heard him on Children Of the Corn or his first 2 albums.  remember Biggie and BIG L both proclaimed that he was great and a future rap legend. 

but anyways thats beside the fact, Kurupt is my all time favorite westcoast artist but right now he is currently trash on the mic and thats not a opinion, It's a fact.

jbel1021

« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2007, 11:13:30 AM »
some of you guys on this forum are jokers, how can u call someone a hater because they don't feel the same artists as you ?? Thats some imature shit right there.....people have different opinions, thats life. As for the likes of kurupt, how anyone can say he is as good as he used to be is funny, imo that is some deluded thoughts, it is quite clear his Mc-ing skills are lacking compared to when he first stepped on the scene....and suga free, im not personally feeling him but if you like that type of music then fair enough, its the style in which he raps/sings....some people like it, some hate it....i'm not a hater, i have bought everything kurupt has ever brought out as i still hope that he will step his game up and bring back that hunger instead of rhyming any random words as long as they rhyme...

Well put man. I really wanna see him step his game up. BUT, he is FAR from being the wackest artist on the west coast.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 11:15:28 AM by jbel1021 »

Defiant805

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2007, 06:50:47 AM »
to be honest i mean if we talkin bout basic playground rappin thats horrible ima go with SPIDA LOC AND I NO MOST R GONNA HATE BUT I CANT STAND HIM OR HOW BASIC HE IS NO NOT SUGAR FREE (HES GARBAGE TOO) BUT IM TALKIN BOUT TOO SHORT!!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2007, 07:08:45 AM »
mate , it's my opinion, there's no point in trying to change my opinion if thats what you are trying to do, i think Kurupt is the wackest on the west coast...period, in my opinion it's painful to listen to. I can see what you mean about everybody else falling off but as least other people eg:Snoop,Daz etc are still putting out half decent albums, kurupts last effort ( ATG ) was awful....not sure what u mean about dude who wears pink but as for dudes who rap nonsense - Kurupt is the prime candidate, he always talks shit and most of it don't even make sense...I'm 29 and I've been listening and buying Kurupt's music since day one and believe me when I say he is WACK compared to how he used to be, he used to have the potential to be better than the likes of Snoop, but not anymore. So again, in my opinion he is the wackest on the coast. When you compare the likes of Crooked I, One-2, Sly Boogy, Glasses Malone & Bishop to Kurupt and Kurupt is suppossed to be an OG in the rap game it's a joke..these guys are shitting all over Kurupt...i think anyone who says different is deluded although obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

I respect ya opinion man have a prop but I still disagree when you are talking about the WACKEST on the west coast even a kurupt hater can't tell me he is the absolute WORST on the coast now I know he fell off from 1999 or even before I was too young when Dogg Food came out but he was AMAZING on there as was all his Death Row stuff I heard and ATG was not his last album he recorded an album under Young Gotti Same Day Different Shit which came out in 2006 which is alot better still not the old Kurupt but is very decent

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2007, 07:12:21 AM »
^^LOL so because Cam'Ron wore pink a couple times 4 years ago (I have seen Kanye, Busta, Fat Joe etc... wear pink as well) you discredit him as a rapper?  I guess you never heard him on Children Of the Corn or his first 2 albums.  remember Biggie and BIG L both proclaimed that he was great and a future rap legend. 

but anyways thats beside the fact, Kurupt is my all time favorite westcoast artist but right now he is currently trash on the mic and thats not a opinion, It's a fact.

Cam first album I heard and it was very good but dude is not even close to being the best on his own coast from what I hear I don't listen to that much east coast rap but these artists to me are better than Cam

Nas
AZ
Joe Budden
Saigon
Papoose-not really a fan of dude flow but he got some sick lyrics

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2007, 02:56:55 PM »
there is artist lined up round the fuckin block that are better than cam

WU Tang
Pete Rock

and fuckin so on

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2007, 03:02:18 PM »
there is artist lined up round the fuckin block that are better than cam

WU Tang
Pete Rock

and fuckin so on

fa sho the whole wutang click can't forget them all better MCs than Cam 8)