Author Topic: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!  (Read 2485 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2007, 03:06:22 AM »
lol @ anyone claiming suga free. he's brought more innovative rhyme flow to the game than anyone else from the west besides e40. no wonder you chumps are still at home with your mom unable to get into college

too bad innovative =/= good

I'm not saying Suga Free is the worst artist out the west, but he is bad. Listen to him on "dont walk away" (from the konnectid project)... dude isnt even really rhyming, just babbling about some bullshit. I don't know how you could defend his performance there at all.

Suga Free:

1) bad voice
2) terrible flow
3) inane lyrics
4) annoying personality

And I actually wanted to like him.

For the record, though, I like both daz and kurupt.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 05:13:17 AM by R1ZE »

Paul

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2007, 08:00:49 AM »
lol @ anyone claiming suga free. he's brought more innovative rhyme flow to the game than anyone else from the west besides e40. no wonder you chumps are still at home with your mom unable to get into college

There's a gang of cats who have crazy ass Flows from the West, doesn't mean that they're top emcees based on that ALONE. Simply put, without a hot beat to support his flow, it's just plain weak. It's just honesty... don't be upset about it.

honesty on your part. then again youve wasted 4 years total replying to elior, plus youve stated before t pain >>> nate dogg so your opinion doesnt really count for much, thats honesty dont get mad doggie

lmao
funkyfreshintheflesh

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2007, 08:18:30 AM »
i dont wanna say it but dru down his new albums have been wack as fuck

I'm witcha on this one...he came out like he was finna be a force in that yay, but he quickly went down hill.

As for teh suga free hatas...come one let's be real. He ain't one of the worse outta that west...he ain't top 5, but he has contributed a lot and even without Quik behind him he still doing his thang. His production may not be on point anymore, but his lyrics and content has stayed consistently strong. To me he ain't that much different thatn he was when he first dropped...the only thing that is different is his beat selection (that is trash).

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2007, 08:29:52 AM »
IM GLAD PEOPLE ARE FINALLY SEEING WHO THE REAL WACK ARTIST ARE INSTEAD OF HATING!! ;D

F-cisco

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »
Hittman and Knoc-Turnal both great writers. But I can't stand their flows or delivery

SGV

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2007, 09:23:16 AM »

honesty on your part. then again youve wasted 4 years total replying to elior, plus youve stated before t pain >>> nate dogg so your opinion doesnt really count for much, thats honesty dont get mad doggie

Again, I was being honest when I said T-Pain's albums shit on Nate's, you obviously couldn't take that honesty either. Womp womp...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2007, 11:35:51 AM »
Hittman and Knoc-Turnal both great writers. But I can't stand their flows or delivery
isent hittman dead

I'm witcha on this one...he came out like he was finna be a force in that yay, but he quickly went down hill

i cant see y he did it tihs way, you cant buy his albums hes got no real interviews or vids and hes workin with wack artists he could of easily done a album with any well knows bay area rapper and it would of worked out 10x better, hes released like 4 new albums and to be honest i cant be bothered but due to his older work, he cant really be named as wackist

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2007, 11:40:04 AM »
isent hittman dead

I'm witcha on this one...he came out like he was finna be a force in that yay, but he quickly went down hill

i cant see y he did it tihs way, you cant buy his albums hes got no real interviews or vids and hes workin with wack artists he could of easily done a album with any well knows bay area rapper and it would of worked out 10x better, hes released like 4 new albums and to be honest i cant be bothered but due to his older work, he cant really be named as wackist

He did go a bad direction wit his career...all tha dudes doin it big in tha yay and he was one of the most talented...slipped.

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »
T-pain is a fuckin' joke!

When the R&B's singers became gangstaz?!!! hein?

SGV

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2007, 11:54:56 AM »

When Barry White started singing... LMAO @ Thinking R&B cats can't be "GaNgStAz"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »

:laugh:

kemizt

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2007, 12:03:29 PM »
Barry White is not a R&B singer, this is not the same thang.

These R&B singers these days are just singing to have girls because they all ugly lool That's why T-Pain is always hiding ihis face with glasses. They're all joke.

Just compare the song of Nate and the song of T-Pain, it's easy to see that Nate talkin' about other things. It's easy to see that. Just listen better.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 12:08:53 PM by DENS »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2007, 12:04:47 PM »
Where do u put TQ, Nate Dogg then ?

kemizt

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2007, 01:46:01 PM »
Hot Dollar is the waccest west mc ever to me

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
Spider Joke!