Author Topic: Young Dre The Truth?  (Read 86 times)

bgko1

Young Dre The Truth?
« on: December 03, 2007, 01:17:50 PM »
Can i have some info on him,Any Albums,mixtapes and where can i get them from

Okka

Re: Young Dre The Truth?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 01:35:19 PM »
I know he made a couple of bangin beats on "Terrorist Threats" (Westside Connection), "Call 9-1-1", "Potential Victims". He produced alot of bangas for Da Hood too, "Please Believe It", "Promise to be a Hustla", "Look at Us Now" and others. Somebody hook up that "Rap Game Ain't Gangsta To Me" track from him, that shit was fuckin dope...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 02:19:22 PM »
I know he made a couple of bangin beats on "Terrorist Threats" (Westside Connection), "Call 9-1-1", "Potential Victims". He produced alot of bangas for Da Hood too, "Please Believe It", "Promise to be a Hustla", "Look at Us Now" and others. Somebody hook up that "Rap Game Ain't Gangsta To Me" track from him, that shit was fuckin dope...

You're thinking of Young TRE not Young DRE...

Okka

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 03:20:25 PM »

You're thinking of Young TRE not Young DRE...

What they ain't the same person??