Author Topic: Things that piss you off 2007  (Read 677 times)

Floydness

Re: Things that piss you off 2007
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 08:47:28 AM »
^^ I think ive already mentioned this but I really HATE when people bring babies into a horror flick. All of a sudden during a kill/intense/graphic scene a baby will start crying and all you hear is the dumb parent saying "shhhh" like that really helps. I went to see The Hills Have Eyes 2 and there were babies and little kids in that movie during rape scenes, killing, slicing, etc. wtf is wrong with these parents?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 09:32:32 AM »
^ :sign_werd:

not just horror movies either, i would say just about any movie..

I went to go see SAW 4 the first weekend it came out n sure enough some ladies baby started crying, i thot she woulda took him outside right away but nope, she let it cry for about 5 minutes, then people in the theatre started telling her to get out n she finally left..

Why would u bring ur baby to see SAW ???
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 11:04:39 AM by NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 10:48:26 AM »
^^Some people lack a discipline. That's probably what pisses me off the most. People with no control who lack discipline and/or respect. That's the cause for everything else that pisses people off.

Floydness

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2007, 11:00:11 AM »
lol "Eric son, you rack a disrapline"  :nawty:
- South Park

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »
^^Some people lack a discipline. That's probably what pisses me off the most. People with no control who lack discipline and/or respect. That's the cause for everything else that pisses people off.
For real disrespectful people piss me the fuck off too.

- People who fuckin' talk on their cell phones in 1.) restaurants 2.) registers etc. etc. etc. SO FUCKIN' RUDE
- People who gotta trash talk other people. STOP FUCKIN' TALKIN, DO SOMETHANG, TELL EM OFF, DON'T TELL ME
- My mother who flirts in front of me with almost every nigga possible
- People who don't know how to fuckin' walk, DON'T STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY TO CONVERSATE
- People who gotta scream across the place loud ass FUCK & CONVERSATE, THIS AIN'T FUCKIN' JAIL
- I try to keep to myself BUT I CAN'T WHEN SOME WOMAN IN MY HOUSE GOTTA AIR OUT MY BIZNESS
- Starving but not eating cuz you wanna make sure everybody full, but they don't eat what you waitin on

What the hell, there's so much, everythang irritates me at this point in my life, it's fuckin' bad.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2007, 03:23:40 PM »
girlfirends
shit commercials i wanna fuckin crack summin
coke heads
running out of drink at the wrong time
people getting cunty in gen
people with no backbone
g unit albums gettin sales cos thay fake Gs and the real Gs layin in hospital
Spice 1 getin shot
Pete rock RELEASE YOUR FUCKIN NEW ALBUM stop being CUNTY
THA WARZONE ALSO RELEASE YOUR ALBUM ALSO BEING CUNTY
the fuckin cunty noise my alarm makes

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »

- People who fuckin' talk on their cell phones in 1.) restaurants 2.) registers etc. etc. etc. SO FUCKIN' RUDE
- People who gotta trash talk other people. STOP FUCKIN' TALKIN, DO SOMETHANG, TELL EM OFF, DON'T TELL ME
- People who don't know how to fuckin' walk, DON'T STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY TO CONVERSATE
- People who gotta scream across the place loud ass FUCK & CONVERSATE, THIS AIN'T FUCKIN' JAIL
- I try to keep to myself BUT I CAN'T WHEN SOME WOMAN IN MY HOUSE GOTTA AIR OUT MY BIZNESS
- Starving but not eating cuz you wanna make sure everybody full, but they don't eat what you waitin on

What the hell, there's so much, everythang irritates me at this point in my life, it's fuckin' bad.
lol ur funny..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2007, 07:23:54 PM »

Damn, man...you can't let it get to you THAT bad. Do you, homie...PeACe

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »
lol I guess people are happy this year, either that or nobody gives a fuck about this thread..  :D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2007, 09:25:30 AM »
itchy ass cornrows

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »
people who drive 65 in the fast lane.  nigga, if u see me pullin up at 100 behind, get outta the way quik cuz im smashin by, and i aint hittin the brakes

Floydness

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2007, 01:11:27 PM »
^^^hmmm you remind me of someone I know... You should drive safe for your own sake...

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »
^^^ nag nigga, we ride chevys, ya dig

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
Haters
Shell-less people
Ignorance

TRG

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2007, 03:21:19 PM »
people letting there dogs shit on my lawn, then not picking it up.
people walking sooo slow, then stopping n starting again.
mates doggin u at the last second