Author Topic: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition  (Read 4182 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2007, 12:04:48 AM »
no i never got it

u get it??

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2007, 12:08:31 AM »
no i never got it

u get it??

Nah man i never peeped it, i didnt even know when it came out, bad promo i guess. Imma check it out tommrow though, see if i can download it somewhere and if its good ill cop it. His new shit i aint really digging man, but then again i havent herd too much of it, just a few tracks, so yah ill look for it tommorow!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2007, 12:37:26 AM »
his new shit with eiht is ome of the best from the west

that pioneers album was a complete banger

Elano

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2007, 01:09:53 AM »
Hayward is all fucked up right now.. buncha different wars declared between the sets.. especially in the South.. It this is very bad news.. It's easy to get caught in the crossfire.. hopefully he pulls through.

add union city and fremont to that list. im in south hayward right now where i own my storage company and yes it is gettin real bad. hella different shit going on. in union city the decoto niggas is going crazy right now. in fremont my nigga just got shot and his gf murdered driving just down my street. the east bay is on fire right now and i haven't even mentioned oakland and san leandro

oh off top! my decoto ninjas is as crazy as they come.. the east bay is bad, the whole bay actually.. out here in the west, they breakin record numbers too, from frisco down.. even in the south, in San Jo, the safest place around.. they done had 15 homicides in the past couple of months.. this is what was happenin a couple years back when niggaz was "thizz dancing".. now errybody "playin wit their nose".. which is much worse.. ha you already know.

I don't have a fuckin clue about the "thizz dancing",can you tell me if it was a drug influenced dance ?
I know this question sounds stupid,but 1)i don't live in the bay area 2)i'm curios

;)

giuliuscaesar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2007, 04:59:09 AM »
i hope spice will get through it!

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2007, 05:01:42 AM »

that pioneers album was a complete banger

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2007, 05:58:39 AM »
anyone knows anything more about his condition?

Elano

« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2007, 06:30:54 AM »

he's not the pope or the president of the united states of america,there isn't a bullettin every 25 minutes

Elano

« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2007, 06:38:08 AM »
From sohh.com:

Bay Area rapper Spice 1 was shot in his car during the early morning hours of Monday (December 3). SOHH has learned that the rapper (born Robert L. Green, Jr.) is reportedly in critical condition.

The incident took place around 12:30 a.m. in the 26000th block of Chiplaw Ave. in Hayward, Calif. Lieutenant Reid Lindblom of the Hayward Californina police, spoke to SOHH about the shooting.

"The victim was asleep in his car, parked in the driveway of his house when an unknown suspect apparently came up to the side of the car and [shot] him in the chest," Lindblom said. "The victim indicated that he was asleep and became aware of somebody standing next to the car."

Other reports have said Spice 1 was shot twice, but police confirmed he was actually only struck once.

Police say a motive is still unclear but investigators have been assigned to the case.

"It's premature to say that there are no leads because I'm sure there is some evidence," Lindblom said. "Investigators are talking to people in the neighborhood ...we're working on it. It's an open and active case."

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2007, 06:47:58 AM »

he's not the pope or the president of the united states of america,there isn't a bullettin every 25 minutes
Who cares about the pope or Bush

kemizt

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »
right, Spice is more important!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Elano

« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2007, 07:27:37 AM »

of course,you are too dumb to understand my point  :D

Paul

« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2007, 07:53:43 AM »

of course,you are too dumb to understand my point  :D

lol, i got ya ;)
funkyfreshintheflesh

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2007, 09:37:35 AM »
 The 37-year-old Hayward man shot Monday while sleeping in his car has been identified as Bay Area rapper Spice 1, whose real name is Robert Green.

Green was seriously wounded in the shooting and is recovering at a local hospital, Hayward Police Lt. Reid Lindblom said. Lindblom said that Green has been interviewed at the hospital by detectives but did not have additional details.

"He said he dozed off in his car," Lindblom said. "He guessed he had been in his car for about 30 minutes."

Green apparently had been been sleeping in his car in the driveway of a house on the 26000 block of Chiplay Avenue when, at about 12:30 a.m., he became aware that someone was standing next to the vehicle. A shot was fired through the car window, and Green was hit in the chest, according to Lindblom.

Green then went into his house and family members called 9-1-1, he said.

Nothing was stolen from the victim or taken from the vehicle. The shooter was described as a white or Hispanic male about 5 feet 7 inches tall and dressed all in black.

Lindblom said investigators do not have a suspect or a motive for the shooting. Investigators are processing his vehicle for evidence, he said.

Green's manager, Scott Bibiano, who goes by the nickname "Six," said Tuesday that the residence belongs to Green's parents. Bibiano said that Green is in critical condition and has been through surgery.

Bibiano added that Green's parents have been with Green and that they are holding up
Advertisement
well.

Green has released more than a dozen albums since the early 1990s; his latest, "Thug Association," was released earlier this year.

Bibiano said that he and Green were in Las Cruces, N.M., and El Paso, Texas, over the weekend for performances.

"He is well respected in the rap community," Bibiano said of Green. "He is one of the icons, one of the fathers that started it in the Bay Area."

Green has worked with several high-profile rappers, including East Bay rapper "Too Short," as well as Tupac Shakur, who was shot and killed in 1996.

The Associated Press also reported Tuesday that 33-year-old rapper Chad Butler, known as "Pimp C," was found dead in a Los Angeles hotel room on Tuesday. Butler collaborated with Green in the past.

Hayward City Councilwoman Doris Rodriquez lives around the block from where Green was shot. She said she did not know Green, but was unnerved by the shooting.

"It's pretty close to home," she said. "It's always been a fairly quiet neighborhood, but periodically things have happened." She said neighbors recently formed a Neighborhood Watch due to shootings and a firebombing that occurred in the neighborhood earlier this year.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2007, 09:38:25 AM »
apparently he aint dead, cuz he has been interviewed by the cops...   8)