Author Topic: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition  (Read 4171 times)

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
Re: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2007, 09:50:03 AM »
The 37-year-old Hayward man shot Monday while sleeping in his car has been identified as Bay Area rapper Spice 1, whose real name is Robert Green.

Green was seriously wounded in the shooting and is recovering at a local hospital, Hayward Police Lt. Reid Lindblom said. Lindblom said that Green has been interviewed at the hospital by detectives but did not have additional details.

"He said he dozed off in his car," Lindblom said. "He guessed he had been in his car for about 30 minutes."

Green apparently had been been sleeping in his car in the driveway of a house on the 26000 block of Chiplay Avenue when, at about 12:30 a.m., he became aware that someone was standing next to the vehicle. A shot was fired through the car window, and Green was hit in the chest, according to Lindblom.

Green then went into his house and family members called 9-1-1, he said.

Nothing was stolen from the victim or taken from the vehicle. The shooter was described as a white or Hispanic male about 5 feet 7 inches tall and dressed all in black.

Lindblom said investigators do not have a suspect or a motive for the shooting. Investigators are processing his vehicle for evidence, he said.

Green's manager, Scott Bibiano, who goes by the nickname "Six," said Tuesday that the residence belongs to Green's parents. Bibiano said that Green is in critical condition and has been through surgery.

Bibiano added that Green's parents have been with Green and that they are holding up
Advertisement
well.

Green has released more than a dozen albums since the early 1990s; his latest, "Thug Association," was released earlier this year.

Bibiano said that he and Green were in Las Cruces, N.M., and El Paso, Texas, over the weekend for performances.

"He is well respected in the rap community," Bibiano said of Green. "He is one of the icons, one of the fathers that started it in the Bay Area."

Green has worked with several high-profile rappers, including East Bay rapper "Too Short," as well as Tupac Shakur, who was shot and killed in 1996.

The Associated Press also reported Tuesday that 33-year-old rapper Chad Butler, known as "Pimp C," was found dead in a Los Angeles hotel room on Tuesday. Butler collaborated with Green in the past.

Hayward City Councilwoman Doris Rodriquez lives around the block from where Green was shot. She said she did not know Green, but was unnerved by the shooting.

"It's pretty close to home," she said. "It's always been a fairly quiet neighborhood, but periodically things have happened." She said neighbors recently formed a Neighborhood Watch due to shootings and a firebombing that occurred in the neighborhood earlier this year.

Not to thread jack and please don't stray to far...but don't you love how the media loves to make rap look so violent? Every time Pac's name is mentioned anywhere in the media they feel the need to remind us all that he was shot and killed in 96' How is Pac being shot and killed connected to Spice being shot by a white or hispanic male while sleep in his car?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2007, 10:10:05 AM »
Ok there thats bs, he aint dead, can anyone confirm anything? Come on people fuck, go to the hospital where he at, so many people on here live in that area lol!!!
mt eden like 15 mins away its a trauma center so he must not be stable if he is in that hospital. 2 people i know have died at that hospital and both times i was there at the hospital i fuckin hate that place
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2007, 01:25:53 PM »
Ok there thats bs, he aint dead, can anyone confirm anything? Come on people fuck, go to the hospital where he at, so many people on here live in that area lol!!!
mt eden like 15 mins away its a trauma center so he must not be stable if he is in that hospital. 2 people i know have died at that hospital and both times i was there at the hospital i fuckin hate that place

Don't goto that hospital to see Spice... you might be bad luck...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2007, 02:26:26 PM »
so you guys think spice may of seen this prick?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2007, 03:01:08 PM »
I hope So.

Somebody should smoke that Bitch!

:scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2007, 03:33:07 PM »
I hope So.

yea i hope when the police interview spice hes like "i dident see shit" keeps it to him self so he can dump on this bitch

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2007, 04:15:04 PM »
I hope So.

yea i hope when the police interview spice hes like "i dident see shit" keeps it to him self so he can dump on this bitch

HAHA LMAO yahh if hes smart he will lol. He should creep up on him with his uzi, and then BLOW BLOW have him coughing up piss and blood, mark ass niggaz get no love LMAO!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »
lighting shit up like fire marshall bill

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2007, 05:27:40 PM »
Hayward is all fucked up right now.. buncha different wars declared between the sets.. especially in the South.. It this is very bad news.. It's easy to get caught in the crossfire.. hopefully he pulls through.

add union city and fremont to that list. im in south hayward right now where i own my storage company and yes it is gettin real bad. hella different shit going on. in union city the decoto niggas is going crazy right now. in fremont my nigga just got shot and his gf murdered driving just down my street. the east bay is on fire right now and i haven't even mentioned oakland and san leandro

oh off top! my decoto ninjas is as crazy as they come.. the east bay is bad, the whole bay actually.. out here in the west, they breakin record numbers too, from frisco down.. even in the south, in San Jo, the safest place around.. they done had 15 homicides in the past couple of months.. this is what was happenin a couple years back when niggaz was "thizz dancing".. now errybody "playin wit their nose".. which is much worse.. ha you already know.

I don't have a fuckin clue about the "thizz dancing",can you tell me if it was a drug influenced dance ?
I know this question sounds stupid,but 1)i don't live in the bay area 2)i'm curios

;)
It's alright, basically "thizz dancing" was a craze based off Mac Dre's song "Thizzelle Dance", and it is incorporated with poppin ecstacy and with the sideshow culture, jumping on cars and dancing on hoods and all that, just doing stupid stuff. You don't need to be on drugs to do it, but that whole movement with people acting ignorant was based on ecstacy pills.
I got a bird's eye view

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2007, 05:35:57 PM »
Hayward is all fucked up right now.. buncha different wars declared between the sets.. especially in the South.. It this is very bad news.. It's easy to get caught in the crossfire.. hopefully he pulls through.

add union city and fremont to that list. im in south hayward right now where i own my storage company and yes it is gettin real bad. hella different shit going on. in union city the decoto niggas is going crazy right now. in fremont my nigga just got shot and his gf murdered driving just down my street. the east bay is on fire right now and i haven't even mentioned oakland and san leandro

oh off top! my decoto ninjas is as crazy as they come.. the east bay is bad, the whole bay actually.. out here in the west, they breakin record numbers too, from frisco down.. even in the south, in San Jo, the safest place around.. they done had 15 homicides in the past couple of months.. this is what was happenin a couple years back when niggaz was "thizz dancing".. now errybody "playin wit their nose".. which is much worse.. ha you already know.

I don't have a fuckin clue about the "thizz dancing",can you tell me if it was a drug influenced dance ?
I know this question sounds stupid,but 1)i don't live in the bay area 2)i'm curios

;)
It's alright, basically "thizz dancing" was a craze based off Mac Dre's song "Thizzelle Dance", and it is incorporated with poppin ecstacy and with the sideshow culture, jumping on cars and dancing on hoods and all that, just doing stupid stuff. You don't need to be on drugs to do it, but that whole movement with people acting ignorant was based on ecstacy pills.

i rather see ppl dancing on cars than gettin shot...

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »

;)

I definitely agree, it just sucks when people turn fun events into violence, which happens way too much. People just get too out of control, stompin on other peoples hoods or people get jealous and offended, or try to look hard, and they start bullshit over nothing.
I got a bird's eye view

jbel1021

« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2007, 05:49:40 PM »

;)

I definitely agree, it just sucks when people turn fun events into violence, which happens way too much. People just get too out of control, stompin on other peoples hoods or people get jealous and offended, or try to look hard, and they start bullshit over nothing.

Yea, then ppl die over nothing. It's some bullshit man. Hang in there Spice.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2007, 06:08:45 PM »
ppl need to calm the fuck down and just chill

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »
ppl need to calm the fuck down and just chill

sparks in violence always happen in california..

one year L.A./compton will be quiet or not as locced..

violence starts to rise up slowly....

boom huge surge of violence from beefs....

then goes down...

repeat

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2007, 07:45:47 PM »
crazy shit all the time...  8)
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN