Author Topic: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition  (Read 4167 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2007, 09:47:15 PM »
SO WHATS THE FUCKING LATEST FUCKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »

lateist report i read seid he has talked to police and that he is still critical but chances are he will pull tru..sounded good to me, oh and he also told police he dident see the fuck

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2007, 10:37:51 PM »

lateist report i read seid he has talked to police and that he is still critical but chances are he will pull tru..sounded good to me, oh and he also told police he dident see the fuck

Hes in critical condition but can still talk to pigs?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2007, 10:44:06 PM »
same thing i was thinkin..........but i thaught if u got shot near ya heart theres that chance that bile acid shit can fuck you up make you go into a coma....but what the fuck do i know............thats another thing pigs got their dicks itching so thay bother a man who just got shot

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2007, 10:48:33 PM »
same thing i was thinkin..........but i thaught if u got shot near ya heart theres that chance that bile acid shit can fuck you up make you go into a coma....but what the fuck do i know............thats another thing pigs got their dicks itching so thay bother a man who just got shot

Haha yah, hopefully we get some better news tommorow!!!

Elano

« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2007, 01:00:58 AM »
Hayward is all fucked up right now.. buncha different wars declared between the sets.. especially in the South.. It this is very bad news.. It's easy to get caught in the crossfire.. hopefully he pulls through.

add union city and fremont to that list. im in south hayward right now where i own my storage company and yes it is gettin real bad. hella different shit going on. in union city the decoto niggas is going crazy right now. in fremont my nigga just got shot and his gf murdered driving just down my street. the east bay is on fire right now and i haven't even mentioned oakland and san leandro

oh off top! my decoto ninjas is as crazy as they come.. the east bay is bad, the whole bay actually.. out here in the west, they breakin record numbers too, from frisco down.. even in the south, in San Jo, the safest place around.. they done had 15 homicides in the past couple of months.. this is what was happenin a couple years back when niggaz was "thizz dancing".. now errybody "playin wit their nose".. which is much worse.. ha you already know.

I don't have a fuckin clue about the "thizz dancing",can you tell me if it was a drug influenced dance ?
I know this question sounds stupid,but 1)i don't live in the bay area 2)i'm curios

;)
It's alright, basically "thizz dancing" was a craze based off Mac Dre's song "Thizzelle Dance", and it is incorporated with poppin ecstacy and with the sideshow culture, jumping on cars and dancing on hoods and all that, just doing stupid stuff. You don't need to be on drugs to do it, but that whole movement with people acting ignorant was based on ecstacy pills.

thanks for the reply,i didn't know this thing about ecstacy

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2007, 06:18:19 AM »
stay up spice. Fuck that mark ass bitch that shot you.

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2007, 09:40:30 AM »
hate to burst your bubble guys but spice 1 aint no gangster. he's been robbed a couple times in hayward for money and jewelry. so if ur looking for retaliation your not gonna get it. im sure spice is fully cooperating wit the police and would love to see the person who shot him behind bars
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2007, 09:53:42 AM »
hate to burst your bubble guys but spice 1 aint no gangster. he's been robbed a couple times in hayward for money and jewelry. so if ur looking for retaliation your not gonna get it. im sure spice is fully cooperating wit the police and would love to see the person who shot him behind bars

how would u know man

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2007, 10:11:23 AM »
^^ umm i've lived in the area for 26 years. its not like spice 1 is some rich rapper living the good life. he's a regular guy tryin to make a living thats around the area. i also know he got robbed for his rope chain in front of a liquor store not to long ago. dont get me wrong guys hes a great fuckin rapper and one of my favorites. he's just not a gangster
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2007, 11:13:17 AM »
Yeah we shouldn't be expecting Spice to retaliate, just hope that he recovers. Also, we shouldn't want him to come back and murder whoever attacked him, two wrongs don't make a right, plus Spice would get locked up, the violence would continue, things would only get worse.
I got a bird's eye view

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »
yea it was jsut me getting fired up i had too many subs with that fuckin hot sause you know how it gets me

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »
spice 1

BLOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2007, 01:32:15 PM »
damn.

you know whats a real damn shame though?

i was riding in my car and flipped on the radio just for a second before i pressed CD.  i hardly listen to the radio anymore.  and as i was flipping, i was dialed in to 106.1 fm.  and the bitch(dj) was talkin about how spice was shot.  and i was like oh shit.  but then something really strange happened...she actually played one of his songs.

i know you guys is saying "what so amazing about that?"  well, its just ironic to me that unless this nigga is on his death bad, the radio would refuse to play his shit.  and if you think about it and say if the Bay Area radio stations, and the LA stations would promote our home grown shit a little more, this could have been somewhat avoided.  i mean people get shot everyday over here.  but spice should get way more credit and respect than what has been getting.  this just proves why and how mainstream outlets do not give a FUCK about the community they are operating in, rather bite the hand thats fedding you and then lay a fat ass turd down they throat.

anyway, best wishes to a legend...period.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:36:43 PM by Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2007, 02:22:01 PM »
damn.

you know whats a real damn shame though?

i was riding in my car and flipped on the radio just for a second before i pressed CD.  i hardly listen to the radio anymore.  and as i was flipping, i was dialed in to 106.1 fm.  and the bitch(dj) was talkin about how spice was shot.  and i was like oh shit.  but then something really strange happened...she actually played one of his songs.

i know you guys is saying "what so amazing about that?"  well, its just ironic to me that unless this nigga is on his death bad, the radio would refuse to play his shit.  and if you think about it and say if the Bay Area radio stations, and the LA stations would promote our home grown shit a little more, this could have been somewhat avoided.  i mean people get shot everyday over here.  but spice should get way more credit and respect than what has been getting.  this just proves why and how mainstream outlets do not give a FUCK about the community they are operating in, rather bite the hand thats fedding you and then lay a fat ass turd down they throat.

anyway, best wishes to a legend...period.
that's true, and it sucks.  out of curiosity, what track did they play?  "Face Of A Desperate Man?"?