Author Topic: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition  (Read 4173 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2007, 09:36:15 AM »
Damn...that's some fucked up news to read when you come online.
I was bumping Immortalized not too long ago actually. I hope he'll recover...

MR_JV

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2007, 09:53:22 AM »
i hope hes going to be ok

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »
Hayward is all fucked up right now.. buncha different wars declared between the sets.. especially in the South.. It this is very bad news.. It's easy to get caught in the crossfire.. hopefully he pulls through.

add union city and fremont to that list. im in south hayward right now where i own my storage company and yes it is gettin real bad. hella different shit going on. in union city the decoto niggas is going crazy right now. in fremont my nigga just got shot and his gf murdered driving just down my street. the east bay is on fire right now and i haven't even mentioned oakland and san leandro
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2007, 10:17:36 AM »
Damn...that's some fucked up news to read when you come online.
I was bumping Immortalized not too long ago actually. I hope he'll recover...

Immortalized was the shit
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2007, 10:21:08 AM »
Any news???

Paul

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2007, 10:43:09 AM »
hope he pulls through

will bump 1990-sick jus now 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2007, 11:01:39 AM »
Hayward is all fucked up right now.. buncha different wars declared between the sets.. especially in the South.. It this is very bad news.. It's easy to get caught in the crossfire.. hopefully he pulls through.

add union city and fremont to that list. im in south hayward right now where i own my storage company and yes it is gettin real bad. hella different shit going on. in union city the decoto niggas is going crazy right now. in fremont my nigga just got shot and his gf murdered driving just down my street. the east bay is on fire right now and i haven't even mentioned oakland and san leandro

oh off top! my decoto ninjas is as crazy as they come.. the east bay is bad, the whole bay actually.. out here in the west, they breakin record numbers too, from frisco down.. even in the south, in San Jo, the safest place around.. they done had 15 homicides in the past couple of months.. this is what was happenin a couple years back when niggaz was "thizz dancing".. now errybody "playin wit their nose".. which is much worse.. ha you already know.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

$Eg2$

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2007, 11:03:37 AM »
WOW been gone for a minute this is not the news I was tryn 2 hear  :'(

THoughts and prayers go out 2 spice and his Family

8)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2007, 11:03:53 AM »
Damn, im really hopin he pulls thru, would hate to see another westcoast legend go down like this..

+1. We be losin to many soldiers from tha team over BS.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2007, 11:27:27 AM »
I really hope Spice 1 makes it.

West Coast legends can't keep on dying on us... Come on, those guys are artists, not a gangbangers!  Those thing shouldn't happen.

All my prayers go for Spice 1.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 11:29:11 AM »

oh off top! my decoto ninjas is as crazy as they come.. the east bay is bad, the whole bay actually.. out here in the west, they breakin record numbers too, from frisco down.. even in the south, in San Jo, the safest place around.. they done had 15 homicides in the past couple of months.. this is what was happenin a couple years back when niggaz was "thizz dancing".. now errybody "playin wit their nose".. which is much worse.. ha you already know.
Yeah all that violence is bad, but it's not going to stop anytime soon. It's crazy how the drug trends follow the rappers though, back when Nickatina was big, people were getting coked out, then Mac Dre and Thizz blows up, so way more people pop. But that's been going on for a while, so they back to coke with Messy and Keak rapping about it.
I got a bird's eye view

everlast1986

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »
Hopefully he pulls through this. I liked alot of his lyrics back in the day. Stop the fucking violence already.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2007, 12:01:36 PM »

Yeah all that violence is bad, but it's not going to stop anytime soon. It's crazy how the drug trends follow the rappers though, back when Nickatina was big, people were getting coked out, then Mac Dre and Thizz blows up, so way more people pop. But that's been going on for a while, so they back to coke with Messy and Keak rapping about it.
i totally agree, but if u dont have the heart to murder someone when your sober, and you gotta do it when ur coked out, that just shows how weak you are, and in the end, those cowards will get theirs.  on a side, please believe its west block ALL DAMN DAY!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2007, 12:17:21 PM »
Violence is so wack.  These fuckin dumb ass, ignorant kids thinking its cool to be violent,  fuckin gangs, so god gamn lame.  grow the fuck up people.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 12:25:23 PM »
C'mon Spice pull through!