Author Topic: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition  (Read 4137 times)

d-nice

Re: Legendary Bay Area Rapper Spice-1 Shot......Is Now In Critical Condition
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2007, 07:56:57 PM »
Ok there thats bs, he aint dead, can anyone confirm anything? Come on people fuck, go to the hospital where he at, so many people on here live in that area lol!!!

DJ Assassin and Daddy Rich said on Siccness' forum that he is not dead, but he is still in critical condition. They were asking people to stop spreading rumors that he is dead and that was about 2 hours ago.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2007, 07:59:42 PM »
2 hours is probly the best we can do on up 2 date news on spice
thanks d

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »
Hoping that some actual credible sources will have updates on Spice 1's condition, let's all hope for the best

WC Iz Active

« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2007, 09:49:51 PM »
Lets all please pray for Spice1!!

Elano

« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2007, 10:07:35 PM »
Spice 1 is gunna make it man...

dude is a fucking legend man

yeah a legend but a human being too....

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2007, 10:11:43 PM »
oh shit man

he cant go

i cant even think about it

COME ON SPICE

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »
That's some fucked up shit.I sincerely hope he makes it!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2007, 10:38:44 PM »
Ok there thats bs, he aint dead, can anyone confirm anything? Come on people fuck, go to the hospital where he at, so many people on here live in that area lol!!!

DJ Assassin and Daddy Rich said on Siccness' forum that he is not dead, but he is still in critical condition. They were asking people to stop spreading rumors that he is dead and that was about 2 hours ago.

YES, damn thats good news man. Hope dude really makes it!!!

i been a fan so long, its like im thinkin.... how can he die...
its like if quik or dre died it would be a big part missing from the west

I know man it is for real. its so damn weird, u hear bout rappers n shit dieing, but u rarely listened to them or sometimes didnt even know who they were man, but Spice 1 is 1 of my fav rappers man, i have like 4 5 songs of his in my rotation daily, and its been like that for like 10 years LOL!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »
I know man it is for real. its so damn weird, u hear bout rappers n shit dieing, but u rarely listened to them or sometimes didnt even know who they were man, but Spice 1 is 1 of my fav rappers man, i have like 4 5 songs of his in my rotation daily, and its been like that for like 10 years LOL!!!

yea man thats what im saying i always make a cd for the car i gotta have spice u gotta
spiceberg slim
immortalized

strap on the side u know thats gota be on here
i think if he does go it will shock a lot of peeps like mabee not us but other rappers like ant banks eiht south central cartel thay will be makin mad tribute tracks but i just want him to pull tru and fuckin  hopefully got a look at the guy and we hear about soem punk found shot 12 times and thay found him up a fuckin tree or sum shit

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2007, 11:24:01 PM »
he's a strong dude, he'll pull through.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2007, 11:31:20 PM »
Hayward is all fucked up right now.. buncha different wars declared between the sets.. especially in the South.. It this is very bad news.. It's easy to get caught in the crossfire.. hopefully he pulls through.

add union city and fremont to that list. im in south hayward right now where i own my storage company and yes it is gettin real bad. hella different shit going on. in union city the decoto niggas is going crazy right now. in fremont my nigga just got shot and his gf murdered driving just down my street. the east bay is on fire right now and i haven't even mentioned oakland and san leandro

oh off top! my decoto ninjas is as crazy as they come.. the east bay is bad, the whole bay actually.. out here in the west, they breakin record numbers too, from frisco down.. even in the south, in San Jo, the safest place around.. they done had 15 homicides in the past couple of months.. this is what was happenin a couple years back when niggaz was "thizz dancing".. now errybody "playin wit their nose".. which is much worse.. ha you already know.
Yeah all that violence is bad, but it's not going to stop anytime soon. It's crazy how the drug trends follow the rappers though, back when Nickatina was big, people were getting coked out, then Mac Dre and Thizz blows up, so way more people pop. But that's been going on for a while, so they back to coke with Messy and Keak rapping about it.
i totally agree, but if u dont have the heart to murder someone when your sober, and you gotta do it when ur coked out, that just shows how weak you are, and in the end, those cowards will get theirs.  on a side, please believe its west block ALL DAMN DAY!!!
Oh, that is definitely bitch shit, but I was just talking about how lifestyles mimic the music. On the more important note, hopefully Spice pulls through.
I got a bird's eye view

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2007, 11:51:53 PM »
I hope its not tru spice was and is? the shit another rap icon gone i put him up there with pac and big not as well known but dude is a talent that will be missed if hes gone

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2007, 11:53:46 PM »

yea man thats what im saying i always make a cd for the car i gotta have spice u gotta
spiceberg slim
immortalized

strap on the side u know thats gota be on here
i think if he does go it will shock a lot of peeps like mabee not us but other rappers like ant banks eiht south central cartel thay will be makin mad tribute tracks but i just want him to pull tru and fuckin  hopefully got a look at the guy and we hear about soem punk found shot 12 times and thay found him up a fuckin tree or sum shit

Yah man and i just wanna meet dude before anything happens n shit, ive always wanted to go out to Cali n go to 1 of his showes or something like that and meet him, that'll be the day, hopefully he gets better fast and we can do a interview with him or something for WCA!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2007, 12:00:13 AM »
that would be great damn still cant get over it

no more spice 1 just doesent get tru

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2007, 12:02:53 AM »
that would be great damn still cant get over it

no more spice 1 just doesent get tru

Yah man, u ever peep that new album of his, Thug Association?