Author Topic: Pimp C Found Dead In Hollywood Hotel Room!!  (Read 3656 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Pimp C Found Dead In Hollywood Hotel Room!!
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »
NO MORE WAR

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »
damn that shit sucks....RIP Pimp C.

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2007, 05:56:26 PM »
Manager Rick Martin, who was on hand this morning to identify the body of client and dear friend Chad Butler aka Pimp C, offers this statement regarding today’s tragic loss:

This morning saw the loss of a man that was not only a client, but a very dear friend at a time when he had the most to live for. He was my best friend and I will always love him.
Chad’s tragic passing leaves behind mourners the world over, including his mother, wife and children whom Chad loved more than anything. An official cause of death has yet to be determined.
I was so very proud of Chad and the growth he has shown since his release from prison; as an artist and business man and as a person. As one half of the legendary Texas group UGK, Chad was finally seeing the results of the years of love and labor that he and Bun B have put in over the years, culminating in the tremendous success of their album, Underground Kingz. Chad was set to soar with not only a new solo deal on Jive Records, but a lucrative publishing deal, a new satellite radio show, several group projects and a national cologne endorsement. Chad had everything to live for, making his unexpected passing a travesty.

Right now, my number one concern is the well being and livelihood of his family who are the ones most deeply affected by this loss. All efforts will be made to ensure that they are properly cared for in this tragic time and beyond.

As Chad’s friend and manager, and on behalf of his family and those closest to him, we ask that you, the press keep reports of his passing to tributes to his amazing contributions as an artist and wait for the facts surrounding his death to come to light. Please let us all remember Pimp C as the kind and warmhearted man and rap music pioneer that he was.

Thank you,
Rick Martin / FM2 Inc.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2007, 06:02:27 PM »
 "On some real sh*t, I feel like a New York ni**a feel like if they lost Kool G Rap or Rakim," Killer Mike told SOHH, who was in the process of getting Pimp to appear on his upcoming album. "Like a West coast ni**a feel like if they just lost Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube. He was full of passion for the south. Pimp and Bun was super tight and showed us how to make a southern classic, street-hop album. They were our foundation. You wouldn't have your OutKast, Goodie Mob or this whole Houston movement without him," he continued. "Like he told me in the studio, the key to succeeding is to rap like you're dying. Like you're drowning. That man done touched a lot of lives."

Lil Jon, who had also worked with rapper in the past, took time out to express his regret for the loss of Pimp C.

"That was my ni**a, good motherfu**in' dude," Lil Jon told SOHH. "Not many like him. Always kept it real and was a champion for the Southern rap movement! A true king! You will be missed brother. Love you man."

"Pimp C was the beginning for me," said Atlanta-based rapper Stat Quo. "He's a legend, someone I wanted to be. He pretty much invented the swag that everybody talks about having today. Dude was just a classy cat. Back in the day he was all we had. Getting to know dude, he was a big brother to this generation of southern rappers."

While reports have yet to surface on how Pimp passed away, the consensus is that no matter the cause of the rapper's untimely death, his legacy is firmly in tact in the hearts and minds of those in hip-hop, especially in the south.

"Damn it's a sad day," Scooby of Houston rap group the Grit Boys told SOHH. "It's dark outside. I think it should pull us closer together. Everybody should understand it don't matter who it is, it can happen to all of us. R.I.P. to that man. He made the best of it when he was here."

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
at least he didnt die over some senseless bullshit (sean taylor, anyone?), then.

RIP again.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2007, 06:37:24 PM »
I heard about this on the radio at work i had to stop what i was doing it was so shocking to hear.  :'(

anyone think Lil Troy was somehow behind this? if i remember right he had some issues with him

RIP to my 3rd favorite rapper of all time

d-nice

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2007, 06:43:43 PM »
I heard about this on the radio at work i had to stop what i was doing it was so shocking to hear.  :'(

anyone think Lil Troy was somehow behind this? if i remember right he had some issues with him

RIP to my 3rd favorite rapper of all time

I would hope not. I don't think the beef between them was that serious

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2007, 06:45:18 PM »
^yea plus natural causes is what the cops think right now

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »
it has to be natural causes because who in LA would have something out for him like that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »
I'm in shock. It's like every year we lose another artist. I was never a big Pimp C fan, but it's a shame that he's gone.

RIP.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
^word, I was thinking, it was only like a year and a half ago that Proof got knocked.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2007, 08:00:39 PM »
so, atlanta isn't the south?

he's still a dipshit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2007, 08:22:01 PM »

he's still a dipshit.

He was dusted when he said that, cut the guy a break.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2007, 08:26:18 PM »

he's still a dipshit.

He was dusted when he said that, cut the guy a break.
just because he's dead? i'll pass.

d-nice

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2007, 08:30:46 PM »
Yeah Pimp did say that. And he came back and apologized for it.