Author Topic: King Tee - Thy Kingdom Come  (Read 770 times)

klubbstyle

Re: King Tee - Thy Kingdom Come
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 07:53:27 AM »
Why was the thrack called "Got It Locked" not on this when it finally got released?. That was the video and single that was out?.

you answered your own question. interscope owns that song.. the rest was never released.. therefore fair game..

i don't understand why some people keep saying "Dre". Dre produced half of the album so he wanted the album to be released. besides, he also had King T featured on 2001. apparently interscope thought that "Thy kingdom come" wouldn't sell well, or they didn't accept the singles; but the point is, interscope makes the final decision whether the album is going to be released or not, not dre. sure, you could blame dre for not negotiating well enough( how else could you explain all the cancelled projects; while 50 cent was able to let several G-Unit members' albums be released through interscope).

or you could blame him for making that deal with interscope, to only have full control over his own soloalbum, but there are other topics about that.

Thanks mate 4 answering my question.

Lazar

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 10:40:56 AM »
I know a few tracks from the record since years but I never bought the record (shame on me) until last week. Fucking tight album

klubbstyle

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 06:30:40 AM »
in my alltime top albums this 1 is hey

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 08:29:46 AM »
I posted a link from albumhunt in the hookup spot for anyone interested.

i got it but i cant convert it i need passwords so what is the password for the songs

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »
I posted a link from albumhunt in the hookup spot for anyone interested.

i got it but i cant convert it i need passwords so what is the password for the songs
anybody know the passwords?