Author Topic: "Cry & Cry" New S.P.I. Music Video Guest Starring Millian Blue, 40 Gloc & G.G!!!  (Read 810 times)

crash

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 07:16:58 PM by crash »

Good Morning

Re: "Cry & Cry" Music Video
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 02:04:31 AM »
oh man, that was really stupid

crash

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 02:44:54 AM »
fa sho, good looking out!!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 02:47:16 AM »
That shit was cool, props crash.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 05:54:30 AM »
WOW, that was shit

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

crash

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 03:30:33 PM »
fa sho

Blu Lacez

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 04:31:23 PM »
Capone-E did a good job on the beat\!!
Lyrics is funny!!!
Spider did an Ok Job on that Track!!
But Lol @ the Video though...

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO... @ 1:12 into the video, he tryin to bounce & that chick is like "don't leave, i've got $$$" she gives it to em, & he's like "I got 2 go tho, good lookin though" that shit was funny as hell... I woulda let her give me some brains at least... as far as the track I plead tha 5th...

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
man this was dope.  I know theres alot of spider loc haters cus hes on Gunit or watever...
but this song is real nice laydback song.  Sounds like a dope oldschool song.  Spider loc is not a lyricist but he still can make dope music and thats why i think hes dope
Just like theres people think Eazy E was wack just because his rhymes werent all that and they werent even his, eazy still made dope music and thats what counts.

Ive been really liking alot Spider Locs tracks.  That Blutiful World track was also dope from Spider.

I think he is actually one of the best on the west right now cus he does music he wants to make.  I would have thought he would have been rhyming over gunit style beats, but he just keeps it westcoast and that laydback style.

Thats whats missing wit rappers these days.  They have no style.  Nobody knows what a Crooked I album would sound like or a Bishop Lamount album would sound like, Cus they rhyme over any beat given to them.

While Spider Loc just does him.  U know hes a laydback rapper, rappin on laydback beats.  Which is why i think hes dope.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
I have to agree wth big G,the video is cool,the beat is banging and spider did his thang.It ain't a soopa dupa song but it's still a nice laidback song.
btw,where's this song from?His "R&B" mixtape

bgko1

Good video.... ;D

AnybodyKilla

LMAO funny vid, but it was dope though crash!!!

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the track is tight video aint nuthin special reminds me kind of that i like video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJlccIqMaBk

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
damn but for reals,

I jus listened to it again and i think spider is one of the dopest on the west right now.

Hes just releaseing some good music not following anybody else.  Just doin him.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
I jus listened to it again and i think spider is one of the dopest on the west right now.

RIP west coast  8)