Author Topic: Pretty dope side hustle- GET ANYTHING for free!!!! (all jokes aside)  (Read 118 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=carltouss619

First off....

NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED

This site is just like any other survey site, but theres a difference:

A: You can buy ANYTHING with the points. Anything you can think of that they sell on amazon.com you can buy with this site. Tv's, shampoo, black & milds, books, dvds, external harddrive (working on this one) WHATEVER.

B: The surveys actually CREDIT!

NO STEALING. Im not trying to knock other people's hustle but at least take it to another forum or something. I dont want to see other topics in here advertising YOUR link, ya feels? Thats just outta common courtesy. There are a MILLION other places to put your sh*t out there.

I suggest you guys getting a spam email account though, as you will get spam emails, but thats it.

Note: The site is offering 250 Bonus points for anyone who verify's their phone number. This is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL and not required at all. Just something to think about.

Edit:

MOST people are getting almost 2000 points in around an hour.

Edit 2:
TIP: Do a search for big buck and complete the surveys. You only have to do the ones with the star next to it, and most are pretty short. Some are just like 4 or 5 pages(but pay attention cause it isn't OBVIOUS that it's done, it says thank you though) but the best part is you get 100-150 points EACH. I racked up 600 points in like 20 mins. HOLLA. BigBuck surveys can rack up about 2000 points in id say 45 mins. Thats a little more than $22/Hr.

NOT BAD for a nice side hustle. Just do it an hour a night during the week and you got an extra hundred a week to spend

EDIT:

You also get $1 CASH for every refferal and can cash out at anytime.

So not only do you get POINTS from refferals to get free shit, you also get A WHOLE FUCKING BUCK PER PERSON.

And all they have to do is sign up, they dont have to complete a single survey.

EDIT:
On the site you can now filter by best performing, highest paying, etc
Proof:
FEEDBACK LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Pretty dope side hustle- GET ANYTHING for free!!!! (all jokes aside)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »
First do it yourself...then let us know what YOU think.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pretty dope side hustle- GET ANYTHING for free!!!! (all jokes aside)
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 10:19:17 PM »
First do it yourself...then let us know what YOU think.
no doubt