Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Interview Contest *Submit Questions Here*  (Read 2440 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Interview Contest *Submit Questions Here*
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 06:35:50 AM »
^yeh, i saw that. i was wondering if he recorded any tracks with rappers from the UK

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 07:58:41 AM »
I think EVERYBODY wants to know when we'll be hearing "I dominate" and what's the release date for the album .. so if u can have details on it (basically the month of release) and not the typical "it's coming soon" answer , it would be great..

smegma

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 07:53:08 AM »
I think EVERYBODY wants to know when we'll be hearing "I dominate" and what's the release date for the album .. so if u can have details on it (basically the month of release) and not the typical "it's coming soon" answer , it would be great..

Let me guess... "I Dominate" is produced by Dr. Dre?

davida.b.

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 11:54:47 AM »

That, and he raps on it....go figure lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 11:57:19 AM »
How do you have the patience to wait 4 years to release an album?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 12:02:42 PM »
He got singed in 2nd half of 05. So, it's more like 2 years.

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 12:23:47 PM »

this has nothing to do with Dre being involved .. I'm just curious to hear a song which is "album material" , even if it'll probably be one of the weakest song on the album .. Dre hasn't dropped heat since 2003 so I'm not expected a "Still Dre" type of single

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 12:28:48 PM »
He got singed in 2nd half of 05. So, it's more like 2 years.
But probably won't release his album till 2009. :P

smegma

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2007, 02:21:11 PM »

this has nothing to do with Dre being involved .. I'm just curious to hear a song which is "album material" , even if it'll probably be one of the weakest song on the album .. Dre hasn't dropped heat since 2003 so I'm not expected a "Still Dre" type of single

Man... you know just as well as I do that when you hear that song you will take off your panties, look at your Eiffel Tower and then stroke it like you've never stroked it before.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 02:49:49 PM »

Man... you know just as well as I do that when you hear that song you will take off your panties, look at your Eiffel Tower and then stroke it like you've never stroked it before.
This coming from the biggest TQ fan on Earth. ;D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 03:09:52 PM »
Yeah, Mauzip is a cool person but when he calls somebody a groupie makes me wanna fly to Holland and beat his little ass.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 05:25:32 PM »
Yeah, Mauzip is a cool person but when he calls somebody a groupie makes me wanna fly to Holland and beat his little ass.

QUOTE OF THE YEAR.

wcsoldier

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 10:45:14 PM »

Man , how about ignoring my posts as I ignore yours .. don't feel obliged to quote and respond my posts .. ok fine , I'm a Dre groupie , hope it made your day .. and "my Eiffel Tower" still gonna beat your ass in Euro 2008

Money

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 04:44:46 PM »
who much dust have you accumulated durring your stay at aftermath entertainment?

Heme

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »
Yo bishop

Any organized tours, live shows or trips overseas or in the USA planned?
especially to Australia? 
Heme from Australia

www.youtube.com/magicbounce

200,000 strong video views