Author Topic: What you chiefin on today?  (Read 668 times)

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: What you chiefin on today?
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »
blueberry

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2007, 09:27:06 PM »
^^^ i had some purple wreck last week (trainwreck mixed with grand daddy purple) i seriously haven't been that high in a few months, it was fantastic

i've had purple wreck, it is indeed bomb. this pineapple shit though is a long beach delicacy, fuck with it if you ever get the chance

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »
^^^ i had some purple wreck last week (trainwreck mixed with grand daddy purple) i seriously haven't been that high in a few months, it was fantastic

i've had purple wreck, it is indeed bomb. this pineapple shit though is a long beach delicacy, fuck with it if you ever get the chance

-T
will do, imma be in LA for new years so i might hafta hit u up

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2007, 09:30:06 PM »
Don't know How you guys get into smoking these herbs and 'greens'..I tried it and I almost felt like i was dying!! :-\ :-\
never went back again....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2007, 09:31:18 PM »

-T
will do, imma be in LA for new years so i might hafta hit u up

i live in the IE, but PM before you're down here, we'll see what's up. hopefully there will be some left when you get down here

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2007, 09:58:40 PM »
Don't know How you guys get into smoking these herbs and 'greens'..I tried it and I almost felt like i was dying!! :-\ :-\
never went back again....
\

these kids with their greens  :grumpy: you should become and cop and get that evilness off the streets

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2007, 03:26:50 PM »
fine, i am not from California, and i have a lot of respect for all of you out there who are supporting the movement. to me, and many people i know some of the names are, as you guys put it, ridiculous. i understand that their are different strains, and that they need a name, whether they be a Sativa or a Indica, but what happened to stuff like "Northern Lights", "White Widow" or "AK47"? i only made fun of it because some of the names are stupid. Tanj, (and NIK too) if you're ever in England, let me know. Peace guys.

Northern Lights, White Widow, and AK47 are still some very popular sativas...I know what you mean about how ridiculous some names can get, but for the most part, the strains being named on this site are legit, bro. I actually used to feel the same way a while back, way before I had a card, so I know where you're coming from. Props for respecting the movement...and if you come to Cali, I'll definitely blaze you out with a fat blunt of some 707 Headband 8)...PeACe

you can get that shit all year? most shit is seasonal.

it's the time of year my friends in long beach harvest their pineapple trainwreck. s'what we've been puffin' on in the IE this week. seriously in my top 5 strains ever, this shit is great.

-T

Damn! Top 5? I gotta try this shit...Any strain can be grown during any season. Some will grow danker in certain weather conditions, though. 8)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 03:31:01 PM by Now_I_Know »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2007, 06:35:43 PM »
fine, i am not from California, and i have a lot of respect for all of you out there who are supporting the movement. to me, and many people i know some of the names are, as you guys put it, ridiculous. i understand that their are different strains, and that they need a name, whether they be a Sativa or a Indica, but what happened to stuff like "Northern Lights", "White Widow" or "AK47"? i only made fun of it because some of the names are stupid. Tanj, (and NIK too) if you're ever in England, let me know. Peace guys.

Northern Lights, White Widow, and AK47 are still some very popular sativas...I know what you mean about how ridiculous some names can get, but for the most part, the strains being named on this site are legit, bro. I actually used to feel the same way a while back, way before I had a card, so I know where you're coming from. Props for respecting the movement...and if you come to Cali, I'll definitely blaze you out with a fat blunt of some 707 Headband 8)...PeACe

you can get that shit all year? most shit is seasonal.

it's the time of year my friends in long beach harvest their pineapple trainwreck. s'what we've been puffin' on in the IE this week. seriously in my top 5 strains ever, this shit is great.

-T

Damn! Top 5? I gotta try this shit...Any strain can be grown during any season. Some will grow danker in certain weather conditions, though. 8)

yeah my homey still has a good amount. if you have any long beach clubs/connects hit them up. a dude i used to hang with grows it out there. we're not so tight anymore otherwise i'd call him myself. otherwise you'll have to get it out here from my homey that's still cool with him.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2007, 02:15:16 PM »
Got me some 707 Headband and Sour Banana OG today. 8)

Who wants to hit a bleezy?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2007, 02:16:36 PM »

come out to moreno valley. we seriously be getting DOWN at my homies house like twice a week, it's ridiculous.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2007, 02:23:25 PM »
i dont know what it is but i just toked some serious piffage from a club in hayward my friend gave me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »

come out to moreno valley. we seriously be getting DOWN at my homies house like twice a week, it's ridiculous.

-T

I'd be down if it weren't for the drive...we still gotta handle that lil kick-back at Narrators up in Pasadena. I lost my phone, so I don't have any of my old numbers. hit me up whenever it's crackin down there.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2007, 02:34:45 PM »
devils. I smoke devils all day.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2007, 02:44:58 PM »

-T

I'd be down if it weren't for the drive...we still gotta handle that lil kick-back at Narrators up in Pasadena. I lost my phone, so I don't have any of my old numbers. hit me up whenever it's crackin down there.

the drive, the exact same reason I'm not always down to mob to LA.

but yeah we do have a kickback at Narrators...so i can't hit you up at the same number as before? you don't have my number?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2007, 03:08:49 PM »

-T

You in MV now? I got peeps out there.