Author Topic: BRAND NEW - MC Eiht SOLO ALBUM - 8/8/8 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1625 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: BRAND NEW - MC Eiht SOLO ALBUM - 8/8/8 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »
didn't he release representin' ths year ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

that cd was fuckin HOT!!!!!!!!!

yea homie it was a rerelease of CMW's 2000s release of the same name
the 07 version has a few tracks missing and a bonus track at the botom from vets day

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2007, 08:02:05 PM »
fuckin vets day and affiliated where soo fuckin dope
this better be 3 strikes i na row with the dopeness

I agree. Eiht really came out with some great albums there, without much help, just he and Chill...

P.S. To all those idiots here talking shit about Eiht, get a life and a taste in music, instead of posting your stupid comments.

but i cant help it.....f fu fu fuck MC eiht!! woo glad i got that off my chest,  ;D

Nigga Fucc Compton , FOO FUCC YO MAMA -  MC Eiht    >:( >:(

lol fuck compton!

Punk Fucc Weak ass Seattle , 253 runs Washington State !!!!!!

sheeit wut u kno bout Tac-town nigga?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2007, 08:05:20 PM »

I agree. Eiht really came out with some great albums there, without much help, just he and Chill...

P.S. To all those idiots here talking shit about Eiht, get a life and a taste in music, instead of posting your stupid comments.

lol diplogays pic

^this mother fucker dowent even know music^^^  only kids would say summin like that

but i cant help it.....f fu fu fuck MC eiht!! woo glad i got that off my chest,  ;D

you are a kid go lsiten to the gaymats and just carry on thinkin thay you know what your on about

sorry you lost me, take that dick  outta ya mouth n try again......

but no seriously is english your first language?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 07:27:25 AM »

lol diplogays pic

^this mother fucker dowent even know music^^^  only kids would say summin like that

you are a kid go lsiten to the gaymats and just carry on thinkin thay you know what your on about

sorry you lost me, take that dick  outta ya mouth n try again......

but no seriously is english your first language?

what.....so you dont like hip hop...you sound like u lsiten to cold play or summin what west fan dont like eiht.......talkin about my language what a fag....

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007, 06:41:06 PM »
stupid ass mutha fucka i was kiddin from the beggining about mc eiht, and look at you, your still gettin butt hurt, its ok bro i was joking! and who in da fuck, is Coldplay?? sound like you kno alot more bout em than I do, i only listen to rap and hip hop, i like everyone besides a couple of people on da westcoast, i've listen to more albums than the days of your life. but fo real tho you need to grow and quit sweating the lil shit boy.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2007, 07:39:25 PM »
stupid ass mutha fucka i was kiddin from the beggining about mc eiht, and look at you, your still gettin butt hurt, its ok bro i was joking! and who in da fuck, is Coldplay?? sound like you kno alot more bout em than I do, i only listen to rap and hip hop, i like everyone besides a couple of people on da westcoast, i've listen to more albums than the days of your life. but fo real tho you need to grow and quit sweating the lil shit boy.

you only listen to what....
diplogays aint fuckin rap or hip hop...fuckin poprap

and fuck knows what else you got in ya sig
def aint no hip hop....but looks faggy....dressing up and shit lol.....bit like you in ya pic

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2007, 07:39:58 PM »

def aint no hip hop....but looks faggy....dressing up and shit lol.....bit like you in ya pic

diplomats got some dope records. don't get it twisted

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2007, 07:52:08 PM »

dam and somehow you know more about dis rap shit than i do?? ha your a fuckin clown, quit typing and start reading step ya game up and then u can have a real conversation, i could teach you all u need to kno, but ur too dum and u have a hard time understanding shit, (obviously).

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2007, 07:56:32 PM »
and BTW

<-- yah thats me so da fuk wut! put a pic of ya scary ass nigga!

and the pics on the bottom..... Left to right (get it right)

ABK ( A Native Rapper u dum fuck!) Seattle Seahawks NFC Champ. Ring (Im down wit my Town) and Dipset affiliated (need i say more?)

come on i kno you can think of sum other shit, so bring it bitch!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2007, 10:12:26 PM »
August 8th falls on a Friday...albums drop on Tuesdays

'nuff said
hahahaha bad marketing gimmick if thats the case
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »

you got ANYBODY KILLA in your sig, one of the worst rappers of all time (with a gay lisp)

and yet you dont like mc eiht?

ABK hasnt come dope since the Dark Lotus redrop when MAdrox was probably writin his shit
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:16:41 PM by Hack Wilson »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »

you got ANYBODY KILLA in your sig, one of the worst rappers of all time (with a gay lisp)

ABK hasnt come dope since the Dark Lotus redrop when MAdrox was probably writin his shit

^^ i swear you guys are hard-headed like a mutha fucka, get ya reading glasses on!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 11:59:39 AM by Native_Joe99 »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2007, 09:27:56 PM »

real right there homie...
kiddin about hatin on rappers....so fuckin funny i couldent stop laughin

and im rockin everything from above the law COLD 187 BIG hutch to x raided
my game so steped up i cant go no higher

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2007, 11:16:03 PM »
im not much of a mc eiht fan, just more of a Anybody Killa hater

for the record lol

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2007, 05:24:35 AM »

real right there homie...
kiddin about hatin on rappers....so fuckin funny i couldent stop laughin

and im rockin everything from above the law COLD 187 BIG hutch to x raided
my game so steped up i cant go no higher

good for you, but you still aint shit, you got alot more to learn if you think your game is stepped up, fuckin trippin, you dont know shit. i dont kno wut it is, but when you act like a bitch you get treated like a bitch, i mean theres hella music out there, and if you think there the top shit then your game is lower than fifty cent tryin to hit on a dime piece!