Author Topic: Our story doesnt begin with salvery/ Pale man where are you from (Lesson 4)  (Read 319 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

The story of the Nuwbun doesn't start with slavery, however the story of the "Nigger" does.

The nationless race
The pale man is never given any naturalization rites from any government of any country, so, they don’t have any nationality.

Any biblical word that is used to refer to them – such as Amorites, Caucasian, Horites, Hittites – is a mountainous place.

They don’t belong to a particular nation.
They weren’t born anywhere because they were an artificially created, not even a human, being.

So, by the previous definition, they are a race without a nationality.
Whenever they trace their history, such as in Greece, they always go back to mythology.

...The Greeks also try to link themselves back to the Ionians of the Bible, however, the Bible has not verified itself as fact.

It’s what you call accepted fact.
It has not been confirmed or proven as of yet.
There are confirmed facts and there are accepted facts.

The pictures on the wall are confirmed facts, the Bible is an accepted fact because nothing in it has been proven.

The pale race has no picture on walls that tell of their history, as with the Sumerians, Egyptians, Native Americans, Mayans, Chinese, Aztecs, etc.
The Arabs have put themselves in a bad position when it comes to verifying your history, because they believe that you are not allowed to draw pictures.

They have not allowed themselves to be carved in stone, which would last through time.

So, if your society cannot verify itself then it becomes a myth.
That is why so-called Europeans cannot be traced back in history.

Excerpted from Let’s Set The Record Straight by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

Europe?
Where in Europe?
The word Europe comes from the goddess Europa.
So where is the origin?

If you trace Europe back past a certain time, it didn’t even exist.
If you look at any nationality of the European race you will find that there is no way to trace back their history.

They don’t have an origin or a nationality on this planet, so they have to make it up.

Caucasian?

From Caucasus Mountains which is a place not a nationality or race.

The proof is right in front of our eyes people. wake up, wake up!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ok mr racist thanks  ;D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
We originated in heaven and were sent down by God around 500 BC to rule over the savages. This is confirmed fact because I've been back home to heaven and I've seen it. Don't you remember me Nat? I was in the river that day you were captured. You saw my face in the reflection of the water and I made you go crazy for attacking my fellow angels.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

ok mr racist thanks  ;D

We originated in heaven and were sent down by God around 500 BC to rule over the savages. This is confirmed fact because I've been back home to heaven and I've seen it. Don't you remember me Nat? I was in the river that day you were captured. You saw my face in the reflection of the water and I made you go crazy for attacking my fellow angels.
When you devils can refute what I just said, then I will put a sock in it. But you can't because it's the truth. The days of you guys publishing fictitious textbooks, picture of people in the Bible are over. The truth is coming out. Black people are starting to open their eyes and wake up. check out my sig.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Read the confessions of Nat Turner. I don't talk about I just do it, like a nike commercial. The earth is a better place without devils. Once again challenge what I drop in my lessons and I will shut it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Welcome to the gateway to Heaven. Only pure whites with integrity can enter the heavens through the gateway. I was born 10,000 years ago and I helped lay the groundwork. It took my angel brothers thousands of of years to build so that it would last forever. No mummified cats. No buried dogs. Just God and my white skin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

Nat Turner-reincarnated

hahaha if you think white people created that. fictitious as usually. NEXT

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hahaha if you think white people created that. fictitious as usually. NEXT

Not think, know. I was there.