Author Topic: Admit it Cam dropped a classic album (mixtape).  (Read 686 times)

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
Re: Admit it Cam dropped a classic album (mixtape).
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 11:57:34 AM »
Very interesting.  Make real talkings.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
Camron>>>>TI. 
clearly missing the point
kid, I don't want to be an asshole here, but I've gotta say it.  Shut the fuck up when grown folks are talking.  Play your position, do what you do, but understand that you're green as a motherfucker and don't fundamentally understand where I'm comin from.  Kiddies like you come and go all the time on the dub and the story all ends the same.  Stay humble, quit trying to be an e-superstar, and keep it movin.  Peace.
TRY 2 understand what's going on
the topic had NOTHING 2 do with artistic talent, fuck whos better, this and that shit, i'm not here 2 argue bout Ti or cam'ron
the point was dude follows me around in every thread and brings up T.I. & that i am a fan of his for no apparent reason
u don't understand where i'm coming from either (clearly by making a comment like that) so keep playing ur posistion as well
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:36:46 PM by Lunatic 63 Is Yellin RIP PIMP C »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lil D

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 02:49:55 PM »
this shit is crack, too much solo tracks off his homies [Tom Gist/Penz]. def. has a classic feel to it with songs like Kill My Dog, Dead the Funeral, and its DEF. a classic when you compare it to other bullshit releases [Curtis/5*Stunna etc.]

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 03:40:29 PM »
Sick ass mixtape! I don't know about it being a classic though.

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 04:44:42 PM »
Camron>>>>TI. 

kid, I don't want to be an asshole here, but I've gotta say it.  Shut the fuck up when grown folks are talking.  Play your position, do what you do, but understand that you're green as a motherfucker and don't fundamentally understand where I'm comin from.  Kiddies like you come and go all the time on the dub and the story all ends the same.  Stay humble, quit trying to be an e-superstar, and keep it movin.  Peace.

This grown nigga here say that T.I. >>>>>>> Cam'ron.

I do agree that Lunatic 63 is a bit too much on T.I.'s nuts, but Cam still is not better than T.I.  And remember that Allah says I am always right.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 05:34:14 PM »
damn good mixtape wit some fuckin bangers

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 08:09:32 PM »
Camron>>>>TI. 

I do agree that Lunatic 63 is a bit too much on T.I.'s nuts, but Cam still is not better than T.I.  And remember that Allah says I am always right.

LOL, what does t.i. have to do with this? sum kid said this mixtape was a "classic" and then sum smartass kid brought up how cam is "better" ( ::) ::) ::)) than t.i., just cuz luna sed cams mixtape wasnt a "classic". whats goin on is luna seys summin and YOU ppl throw t.i.'s name in there, then go on about how luna is on t.i.'s nuts.

and yo, when we say cam sucks (which has about 98% truth to it ;D) u defend his ass lik cam's little bitch, so yall gotta stfu about dickridin' :stop:

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 08:29:22 PM »
LOL, what does t.i. have to do with this? sum kid said this mixtape was a "classic" and then sum smartass kid brought up how cam is "better" ( ::) ::) ::)) than t.i., just cuz luna sed cams mixtape wasnt a "classic". whats goin on is luna seys summin and YOU ppl throw t.i.'s name in there, then go on about how luna is on t.i.'s nuts.

and yo, when we say cam sucks (which has about 98% truth to it ;D) u defend his ass lik cam's little bitch, so yall gotta stfu about dickridin' :stop:
put into better words than i ever could ;)
honestly this is what i was tryna say
good job chamill
these dudes is 2 arrogant anyway 2 understand...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 08:33:49 PM »
LOl at these rapper : "We getting bigger checks, so we copping bigger guns" smh.... truly ashame

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 08:46:42 PM »

put into better words than i ever could ;)
honestly this is what i was tryna say
good job chamill
these dudes is 2 arrogant anyway 2 understand...

lol i kno what you mean, i read the shit they say and from a SEMI-outside viewer point of view (some of u fags throw me in this sumtimes lol), and its quite amusing.....

Example...

Stupid Poster: "Yo, this shit is dope as fuck."
Luna: "I don't know man, I'm not really feelin it. But thats you opinion man, so sall good."
Stupid Poster: "WHATEVER MAN. FUCK T.I. YOU DICKRIDER!! MY SCRUB ARTIST>>>>>>>T.I. . . .bitch..."

thats the convo i read lol. gives me a good laugh :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 08:47:26 PM »
lol i kno what you mean, i read the shit they say and from a SEMI-outside viewer point of view (some of u fags throw me in this sumtimes lol), and its quite amusing.....

Example...

Stupid Poster: "Yo, this shit is dope as fuck."
Luna: "I don't know man, I'm not really feelin it. But thats you opinion man, so sall good."
Stupid Poster: "WHATEVER MAN. FUCK T.I. YOU DICKRIDER!! MY SCRUB ARTIST>>>>>>>T.I. . . .bitch..."

thats the convo i read lol. gives me a good laugh :laugh:
pretty much
that's how it goes

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 08:56:05 AM »
Camron>>>>TI. 

T.I. is 1000x cornier than Cam has ever been.  Hate Cam or not, he was unique and basically started the whole over-loaded blatant freestyle / punchline / simile / phor / swagger thing going on in rap for the last 6 years.  It was interesting (and comical) when it was just him and his crew, but then it became THE thing to do and everybody bit it up left and right. 

TI is a big fish in a VERY small and shallow pond that is the mainstream.  Whatever skill he does have is mitigated by his corniness.  There's just no way I can take him seriously.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 09:03:56 AM »
TI is a big fish in a VERY small and shallow pond that is the mainstream.  Whatever skill he does have is mitigated by his corniness.  There's just no way I can take him seriously.
agian, that's ur opinion, and i'm not gonna argue ur own opinion

but chamillitary click hit the nail on the head in this thread 8)

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 09:45:28 AM »
T.I. is 1000x cornier than Cam has ever been.  Hate Cam or not, he was unique and basically started the whole over-loaded blatant freestyle / punchline / simile / phor / swagger thing going on in rap for the last 6 years.  It was interesting (and comical) when it was just him and his crew, but then it became THE thing to do and everybody bit it up left and right. 

What the fuck does "corny" mean in this context?

Personally, I think Cam's bullshit rhyming is far "cornier" than anything T.I. has ever done.  And besides, anything he has "started" has been negative for hip-hop...including the "swagger" for which you praise him, as well as his blatant homosexuality, which offends Allah and is punishable by death.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »
Dope cd