Author Topic: Now I hate Muslims even more...  (Read 901 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Now I hate Muslims even more...
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »

I love these people who want world peace but continue to be all religious pressing

you gotta be one or the other, we all know these days peaceful and religion don't go together and never wil

Just because theres some crazy religious people out there doesn't mean that everyone is...
Yeah, only the majority unfortunately.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 01:06:23 AM »
First: Whoever hates muslims can suck a dick !

What has that video to do with pressing ones religion ?
It just clears some prejudice which some americans have towards muslims.

Muslims did figure out Algebra !

It was a persian muslim by the name of:
Muhammad bin Mūsā al-Khwārizmī

Oh yea Gay dub just mad cause we kicked these Norges out of the European Championship(soccer) !

If u want problems with muslims then come to us TURKS !!

Anyone who started some shit with us ended up crying Genocide ! lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »

Oh yea Gay dub just mad cause we kicked these Norges out of the European Championship(soccer) !

Let's not even start about crying dogg. US finally came clean and admitted the Turks slaughtered Armenians in 1915 and the Turkish government had a bitch fit and started making threats like lil pussies.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 02:25:04 AM »

Let's not even start about crying dogg. US finally came clean and admitted the Turks slaughtered Armenians in 1915 and the Turkish government had a bitch fit and started making threats like lil pussies.

US just tries to put pressure on us !  We dont cry about SHIT !! We also dont want money or land (free ticket) like u guys.
America needs us !

Turks just defended themselfs in 1915 !  Armenians and Turks lived together for so long. Then in WW1 Russia decides to attack Ottoman Empire

And u SNAKES switched sides to the Russians. U started to fight us with russian weapons !!

WE ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELFS !!!!

Lets say Canada decides to attack USA(just an example) and then the mexicans in the USA slide to the Canadians and start to fight americans !

What do u think will happen ? Americans will start to fight Mexicans and Canadians.
Thats what we did too !! (with russians and armenians)

U guys just mad cause we WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 02:32:40 AM by CantCme213 »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 02:31:10 AM »
So in 2007 America decides to acknowledge this Bullshit !!
I wonder why ?

So it becomes a Genocide when one Nation losses a War which they started ?

I guess 2nd world war was also the Genocide of Germans .

U lived in Ottoman Empire and enjoyed wealth and Respect. It was an Armenian muslim who build some of our nice mosques.
We loved u guys.  But u BETRAYED us. The sultan loved armenians very much. We allowed u to brew alcohol and lots of other things.

U want money because we defended ourselfs against u snakes ?

I want money from u guys, for betraying us !

P.S. lets not turn this thread to this subject. If u want sikotic, then we can talk about this via PMs.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 02:36:22 AM by CantCme213 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 02:34:27 AM »

US just tries to put pressure on us !  We dont cry about SHIT !! We also dont want money or land (free ticket) like u guys.
America needs us !

Turks just defended themselfs in 1915 !  Armenians and Turks lived together for so long. Then in WW1 Russia decides to attack Ottoman Empire

And u SNAKES switched sides to the Russians. U started to fight us with russian weapons !!

Lets say Canada decides to attack USA(just an example) and then the mexicans in the USA slide to the Canadians and start to fight americans !

What do u think will happen ? Americans will start to fight Mexicans and Canadians.
Thats what we did too !!

Won? Nigga, karma is a bitch. I stay winnin every year when a earthquake comes around and wipes out 25,000 of your people in 45 seconds. Istanbul is due for another one any day now. I can't wait, I got my popcorn on standby with a bottle of champagne.

What goes around comes around.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007, 02:36:18 AM »
and you talk a big talk online, but every turk I ever come in contact in real life is a straight up pussy when it comes to the whole situation. I even had a dude lie and say he wasnt Turkish. Have some pride!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 02:37:39 AM »
and you talk a big talk online, but every turk I ever come in contact in real life is a straight up pussy when it comes to the whole situation. I even had a dude lie and say he wasnt Turkish. Have some pride!

U can believe me , if u want to talk this face to face then we can. Im not scarred or nothing and I highly doubt this story to be true.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 02:40:31 AM »

America needs us !

Thats what we did too !!

Won? Nigga, karma is a bitch. I stay winnin every year when a earthquake comes around and wipes out 25,000 of your people in 45 seconds. Istanbul is due for another one any day now. I can't wait, I got my popcorn on standby with a bottle of champagne.

Every year ??

Only happend once and ur not a nice person for making  fun of it or even to enjoy the death of so many people !!!!!

And if u think this had to do with u armenians then: LOL

P.S.  U dont know shit my friend. U guys also got hit by an Earthquake !!!
Ten years earlier than we did. But u dont see me making fun of it. I feel sorry for these People.

I
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 04:33:10 AM by CantCme213 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 02:43:59 AM »

America needs us !

Thats what we did too !!

Every year ??

Only happend once and ur not a nice person for making  fun of it or even to enjoy the death of so many people !!!!!

I
So you can crack jokes about the death of 1.5 armenians, but I can't crack a joke at the expense of 30,000 turks? typical turkish logic....or should I say lack thereof.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 02:47:34 AM »
lol at him pushing away those falafels like a fag

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 03:10:43 AM »

America needs us !

Thats what we did too !!

Every year ??

I
So you can crack jokes about the death of 1.5 armenians, but I can't crack a joke at the expense of 30,000 turks? typical turkish logic....or should I say lack thereof.

Where and when did I joke about it ? 

Please tell me.

and lol @ that number.  U ever been to Turkey or Armenia ? I guess not. There are still lots of Armenian communities in Turkey.
And many armenians came to us when ur country was on that communism trip.

U guys started to fight us.
We fought back.
We won.

Now STFU  !

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 03:40:39 AM »
if killing women and children is a victory to you then congrats. i know cutting the stomachs of pregnant women is a courageous thing to do. its too bd a lot of your people are so ashamed about it that they deny theyre turkish now. strange, huh?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 03:48:55 AM »
if killing women and children is a victory to you then congrats. i know cutting the stomachs of pregnant women is a courageous thing to do. its too bd a lot of your people are so ashamed about it that they deny theyre turkish now. strange, huh?

Proof ???????????????????

Actually, serbs did such things in Bosnia !!
But u dont hear Bosniaks crying about Genocide and begging for money !!

We never did shit like that.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2007, 03:51:16 AM »
its too bd a lot of your people are so ashamed about it that they deny theyre turkish now. strange, huh?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO