Author Topic: Now I hate Muslims even more...  (Read 897 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: Now I hate Muslims even more...
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 11:07:02 AM »
and you talk a big talk online, but every turk I ever come in contact in real life is a straight up pussy when it comes to the whole situation. I even had a dude lie and say he wasnt Turkish. Have some pride!

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 11:10:18 AM »
Yay for Racism!

Racism: Only bad when it's against black people!

-T
thats wrong man.. so u think its okay for u to be racist with another culture/religion?

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 11:12:52 AM »
i hate racism full stop.....i dunno about you but i aint never had a muslim press his religion on me, no less or more than anyone else....

judge a person for who they are...not by titles....if u cannot respect or like a person simply  because they white black brown from the states iraq, arab or europe or muslim jew buddhist or whatever......then u already lost

i doubt most of y'all aint that low as a person....dubcc mostly good cats,haha

pz
co-sign bro.. real talk

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2007, 11:58:17 AM »
Muslims did figure out Algebra !

It was a persian muslim by the name of:
Muhammad bin Mūsā al-Khwārizmī
Diophantus published works on algebra (among other math subjects) 500 years before Musa al-Khwarizmiwas even born.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2007, 01:56:51 PM »
Yay for Racism!

-T
thats wrong man.. so u think its okay for u to be racist with another culture/religion?

i was making fun of what seems to be the prevalent attitude on dubcc.

and dipshitcriedwolf, retart sounds like a rejected willy wonka candy. retard might be the word you're looking for buddy.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »
First: Whoever hates muslims can suck a dick !

What has that video to do with pressing ones religion ?
It just clears some prejudice which some americans have towards muslims.

Muslims did figure out Algebra !

It was a persian muslim by the name of:
Muhammad bin Mūsā al-Khwārizmī

Oh yea Gay dub just mad cause we kicked these Norges out of the European Championship(soccer) !

If u want problems with muslims then come to us TURKS !!

Anyone who started some shit with us ended up crying Genocide ! lol

Let's not even start about crying dogg. US finally came clean and admitted the Turks slaughtered Armenians in 1915 and the Turkish government had a bitch fit and started making threats like lil pussies.

US just tries to put pressure on us !  We dont cry about SHIT !! We also dont want money or land (free ticket) like u guys.
America needs us !

Turks just defended themselfs in 1915 !  Armenians and Turks lived together for so long. Then in WW1 Russia decides to attack Ottoman Empire

And u SNAKES switched sides to the Russians. U started to fight us with russian weapons !!

WE ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELFS !!!!

Lets say Canada decides to attack USA(just an example) and then the mexicans in the USA slide to the Canadians and start to fight americans !

What do u think will happen ? Americans will start to fight Mexicans and Canadians.
Thats what we did too !!

U guys just mad cause we WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Won? Nigga, karma is a bitch. I stay winnin every year when a earthquake comes around and wipes out 25,000 of your people in 45 seconds. Istanbul is due for another one any day now. I can't wait, I got my popcorn on standby with a bottle of champagne.

What goes around comes around.

Every year ??

Only happend once and ur not a nice person for making  fun of it or even to enjoy the death of so many people !!!!!

And if u think this had to do with u armenians then: LOL

I
So you can crack jokes about the death of 1.5 armenians, but I can't crack a joke at the expense of 30,000 turks? typical turkish logic....or should I say lack thereof.

Where and when did I joke about it ? 

Please tell me.

and lol @ that number.  U ever been to Turkey or Armenia ? I guess not. There are still lots of Armenian communities in Turkey.
And many armenians came to us when ur country was on that communism trip.

U guys started to fight us.
We fought back.
We won.

Now STFU  !
If u want problems with muslims then come to us TURKS !!

Anyone who started some shit with us ended up crying Genocide ! lol

I think that's where you joked about it..Racism is bullshit and I see why you got mad, but genocide is definitely not something to joke or brag about.
I got a bird's eye view

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2007, 05:02:41 PM »
Won? Nigga, karma is a bitch. I stay winnin every year when a earthquake comes around and wipes out 25,000 of your people in 45 seconds. Istanbul is due for another one any day now. I can't wait, I got my popcorn on standby with a bottle of champagne.

:D ;D :D LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
Yay for Racism!

-T
Ohe is a fraud. Trying to front like he some weed smoking, harmony wanting, can we all getting along type. All i ever see him do is get upset when people use the word 'fag' , 'gay' or anything associate with that. And its obvious he has something against blacks.
Yay for Racism!

-T

and dipshitcriedwolf, retart sounds like a rejected willy wonka candy. retard might be the word you're looking for buddy.

-T
dipshit wow how clever, did you come up with that all by yourself? You remind of certain people back in high school, always had they smart comments and saying slick shit. And always ending up in the nurses office from getting a bloody nose.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2007, 09:11:25 PM »
Yay for Racism!

-T
Ohe is a fraud. Trying to front like he some weed smoking, harmony wanting, can we all getting along type. All i ever see him do is get upset when people use the word 'fag' , 'gay' or anything associate with that. And its obvious he has something against blacks.
Yay for Racism!

-T

-T
dipshit wow how clever, did you come up with that all by yourself? You remind of certain people back in high school, always had they smart comments and saying slick shit. And always ending up in the nurses office from getting a bloody nose.

i can get him personal injury premiums mad cheap

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2007, 12:13:43 AM »

:D ;D :D LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO

Stupid Fuck !

Armenians also got hit by an Earthquake ! Ten years earlier than we did.
But u dont hear me make fun of it. Or saying stupid things like. " What goes around comes around "

Here the video about the armenian earthquake.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2007, 12:14:37 AM »
cant we all just get along  ;D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2007, 12:19:55 AM »
is it true that turks fight like this?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrADLXXTMx4&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qrADLXXTMx4&amp;rel=1</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2007, 12:27:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrADLXXTMx4&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qrADLXXTMx4&amp;rel=1</a>
Just liek that. And then they went home and denied they ever had a fight in the first place. Go Figure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2007, 12:55:35 AM »
Just liek that. And then they went home and denied they ever had a fight in the first place. Go Figure.

yea yea funny video. We dont deny SHIT boy. We Two had a war and we WON.
U fucks just want money and piece of LAND from us. 

FORGET IT

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2007, 01:19:37 AM »

I think that's where you joked about it..Racism is bullshit and I see why you got mad, but genocide is definitely not something to joke or brag about.

I wasnt trying to make fun of it.

It was just some ignorant tuff talk and if anybody took it that way like I was making fun of it then I dearly apologize.

Sikotic: I always like ur posts and the things u said.

Im not a politician u also aint one , I was born in the 1980´s, I assume u did ,too.

Me and u dont have to fight. If u think ur doing justice then go on.

But I will add my 2cents if u dont mind.