Author Topic: Dubcnn's most respected people  (Read 1559 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Dubcnn's most respected people
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:24 AM »
King tech is afghani, he does not have the right to say nigga and to a stronger extent nigger.

I like Techs posts, I dont like his black wannabe attitude, it is punishable.

Tech does as he pleases, and delivers vile hatred to all he deems fit. Tech is beyond the conflict of you mortals on this forum. Tech desires entertainment for self. Tech does not seek conflict, but He will deliver a most brutal lashing upon any being that crosses him. The RUF still lick wounds from previous engagements. Tech delivers a message from on high to thou: Save your spears for the imperialists and the neanderthals....the Afghan is beyond reproach
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 12:56:05 AM »
King tech is afghani, he does not have the right to say nigga and to a stronger extent nigger.

I like Techs posts, I dont like his black wannabe attitude, it is punishable.

Tech does as he pleases, and delivers vile hatred to all he deems fit. Tech is beyond the conflict of you mortals on this forum. Tech desires entertainment for self. Tech does not seek conflict, but He will deliver a most brutal lashing upon any being that crosses him. The RUF still lick wounds from previous engagements. Tech delivers a message from on high to thou: Save your spears for the imperialists and the neanderthals....the Afghan is beyond reproach

You have now earnt my respect tech, welcome to the top 3.

Lets just settle this with jbananas being a homosexual

Good Morning

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 01:25:17 AM »
I'm the only real person here. yall are mad at life

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 08:36:07 AM »

The right to say nigga or nigger? By what law or 'rightful' claim would you justify revoking his (or anyone's) rights to use their vocabulary?

Nonetheless, this is a pretty damned pathetic thread either way.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 04:09:28 PM »

The right to say nigga or nigger? By what law or 'rightful' claim would you justify revoking his (or anyone's) rights to use their vocabulary?

I know you're white.

You don't understand the historical context behind the word nigga or nigger. People who arent African, or Latino (not spanish..) do not have the right to say it.

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 04:18:32 PM »
The RUF still lick wounds from previous engagements.

We have used diamond sales to re-arm and have now increased our numbers.  This time, it's total conquest.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 04:21:34 PM »
Who gives a fuck about you or your respect? was this really a necessary thread?

in the 30 seconds you took to make this thread, you couldve been so much more productive:

you could have made yourself a sandwich

busted a nut in a girl, but considering you, youd probably still have 8-10 seconds left to wipe ya self

downloaded a song

written a poem
Is someone a little jealous that their name wasn't mentioned?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »

I know you're white.

You don't understand the historical context behind the word nigga or nigger. People who arent African, or Latino (not spanish..) do not have the right to say it.

for curiousitys sake....why is it ok for latinos to use nigger?

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 12:10:08 AM »

I know you're white.

na its cool, well basically, 'latinos' are a mixture of spaniards and indigenous people. So they have black blood.

Why do you think Dominicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans for example, have people as black as night from their country.

BOSSSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 12:46:50 AM »

I know you're white.

na its cool, well basically, 'latinos' are a mixture of spaniards and indigenous people. So they have black blood.

Why do you think Dominicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans for example, have people as black as night from their country.

AINT NO MEXICANS PERPATRATIN IN FRONT OF ME IM A BOSS

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 03:30:42 AM »

I know you're white.

I am white, and having read Malcolm X probably doesn't make any difference when it comes to this issue.
The whole point I'm trying to make: just because white people shouldn't say nigger, doesn't mean they don't have the right to do it. Rights are supposed to be universal. You can't forbid people to use a certain word, just because it's highly charged with emotions. If you grant one person a right and then deny the next man, how are you going o call that 'right'?

I'll say nigger if I please. I have the right to say anything I please. Whether or not people feel insulted by my words, has very little to do with my rights. Just because it's inappropriate for me to say it, changes nothing about my rights.

This is probably why black people are still lagging behind today: they forgot to put their past behind them, forgetting to live by today's rights. This isn't a world of slavery anymore, although slavery clearly has left it's marks in American society. You wanted equal rights, you got them, so live by it and don't try to cancel out other people's rights as if they're inferior when it comes to certain issues. That's reversed slavery as well, keep that in mind. You don't want that, yet you're advocating for it.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 10:46:10 AM »

I know you're white.

I am white, and having read Malcolm X probably doesn't make any difference when it comes to this issue.
The whole point I'm trying to make: just because white people shouldn't say nigger, doesn't mean they don't have the right to do it. Rights are supposed to be universal. You can't forbid people to use a certain word, just because it's highly charged with emotions. If you grant one person a right and then deny the next man, how are you going o call that 'right'?

I'll say nigger if I please. I have the right to say anything I please. Whether or not people feel insulted by my words, has very little to do with my rights. Just because it's inappropriate for me to say it, changes nothing about my rights.

This is probably why black people are still lagging behind today: they forgot to put their past behind them, forgetting to live by today's rights. This isn't a world of slavery anymore, although slavery clearly has left it's marks in American society. You wanted equal rights, you got them, so live by it and don't try to cancel out other people's rights as if they're inferior when it comes to certain issues. That's reversed slavery as well, keep that in mind. You don't want that, yet you're advocating for it.
Me personally I don't think anybody should use the word, period (i don't care black, white, latino, w/e). But I'm curious to why whites are  so attached to the word. Like why do you want to say it or want to be accept to say it. Like why do you guys care so much about it.

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 12:08:04 PM »

I know you're white.

Me personally I don't think anybody should use the word, period (i don't care black, white, latino, w/e). But I'm curious to why whites are  so attached to the word. Like why do you want to say it or want to be accept to say it. Like why do you guys care so much about it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel the urge to use the word nigger or nigga at all. I think blacks who do use it 'in a friendly way' are rather ignorant and hypocritical.
I can't speak for other whites, but I'm not attached to the word. I simply respond when black people start bitching about using the word. (Besides, the only times when I'm confronted with being 'white,' is on these boards. It's like that's supposed to make some sort of difference?)

Only in an oppressing state can you forbid people to use certain words. That's censorship. That's the only point I'm trying to make: I have the freedom to use any word I'll want to use. Nobody should have the right to take those rights from me (by what right could one person's opinion rightfully overrule another person's rights anyway? That's not an equal right, that's discrimination right there and I thought blacks were so sensitive of that?)

In short: you can't forbid me to do anything but the rationally unlawful. I can't damage your property, your life and your rights of freedom. Other than that, I'll do as I please.

BOSSSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 12:36:33 PM »
ROSSS

____
No bullshit posts in here just to post some annoying music. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 09:16:38 AM by 7even is the next Iwan Karamasow »

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 05:07:06 PM »
This just in (or not) RUF is over