Author Topic: Dubcnn's most respected people  (Read 1532 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Dubcnn's most respected people
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »
King tech is afghani, he does not have the right to say nigga and to a stronger extent nigger.

The right to say nigga or nigger? By what law or 'rightful' claim would you justify revoking his (or anyone's) rights to use their vocabulary?

Nonetheless, this is a pretty damned pathetic thread either way.

obviously outlaw is white

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Narrator

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 07:12:44 PM »
This just in (or not) RUF is over

RUF ain't NEVER over.  It's total conquest over the devil on Judgment Day.

RUF is coming!  Fuck with us and we take your hands!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 07:23:08 PM »
King tech is afghani, he does not have the right to say nigga and to a stronger extent nigger.

The right to say nigga or nigger? By what law or 'rightful' claim would you justify revoking his (or anyone's) rights to use their vocabulary?

obviously outlaw is white
LMAO!!!!!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 08:59:45 PM »
I'm the only real person here. yall are mad at life

LMFAO

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 09:18:18 PM »
I'd say the most respected poster is the chinese crip

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 10:22:02 PM »

I know you're white.

You don't understand the historical context behind the word nigga or nigger. People who arent African, or Latino (not spanish..) do not have the right to say it.

for curiousitys sake....why is it ok for latinos to use nigger?

na its cool, well basically, 'latinos' are a mixture of spaniards and indigenous people. So they have black blood.

Why do you think Dominicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans for example, have people as black as night from their country.

dude you have no clue wtf you are talking about...first off Latino is a highly misused word that is not interchangeable with hispanic. Latino means anyone one with Latin decent so really french, Romanian, Portuguese and Italian are included not just Spanish, but a lot of people just generalize it for people in Latin America (mainly hispanics) because there ignorant like yourself. and not all of Latin America are Spanish. there's also french and Portuguese.

2nd, not all "Latinos" are mixed Spaniard and indigenous it varies from country to country not every country in Latin America is like Mexico ::) where almost nearly over 70% is mestizo(mixed white and native). Argentina is over 90% white(from Spain) and Uruguay is around 96% white and even if they were mestizo, how is that having black blood? thats retarded. Places like Puerto Rico and Dominican republic have a big population of blacks and mullatos(mixed white, black) since slaves were brought over...Lets not forget that the Brazilians are over 50% white(mainly Portuguese, Italian and some German or polish) and around 35% are mixed(mostly mulatto, SOME mestizo) and the rest fully black, Asian, or native.

finally..."Latinos, hispanics", people from Latin America are not a race. get that in your head thank you. Latin America is just like America, a melting pot of immigrants with different races from different countries.

hope you learned something

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2007, 03:18:18 AM »

I know you're white.

You don't understand the historical context behind the word nigga or nigger. People who arent African, or Latino (not spanish..) do not have the right to say it.

na its cool, well basically, 'latinos' are a mixture of spaniards and indigenous people. So they have black blood.

Why do you think Dominicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans for example, have people as black as night from their country.

dude you have no clue wtf you are talking about...first off Latino is a highly misused word that is not interchangeable with hispanic. Latino means anyone one with Latin decent so really french, Romanian, Portuguese and Italian are included not just Spanish, but a lot of people just generalize it for people in Latin America (mainly hispanics) because there ignorant like yourself. and not all of Latin America are Spanish. there's also french and Portuguese.

2nd, not all "Latinos" are mixed Spaniard and indigenous it varies from country to country not every country in Latin America is like Mexico ::) where almost nearly over 70% is mestizo(mixed white and native). Argentina is over 90% white(from Spain) and Uruguay is around 96% white and even if they were mestizo, how is that having black blood? thats retarded. Places like Puerto Rico and Dominican republic have a big population of blacks and mullatos(mixed white, black) since slaves were brought over...Lets not forget that the Brazilians are over 50% white(mainly Portuguese, Italian and some German or polish) and around 35% are mixed(mostly mulatto, SOME mestizo) and the rest fully black, Asian, or native.

finally..."Latinos, hispanics", people from Latin America are not a race. get that in your head thank you. Latin America is just like America, a melting pot of immigrants with different races from different countries.

Well hombre explain who can use the word 'nigga'?, I wanna see if you're credible.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2007, 03:27:26 AM »

I know you're white.

Also why are you arguing with me, Im saying 'hispanic' or watever name you generalise people from that ethnic background who have black blood in them can say nigga.

Thats it, theres no room for people who are non black, or non part black to say it.

But I appreciated you're information update it was good

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2007, 09:33:34 AM »
But I'm curious to why whites are  so attached to the word. Like why do you want to say it or want to be accept to say it. Like why do you guys care so much about it.

It's such a great word. Really, it adds such a great tone to most conversations. Now that's completely subjective of course. When I use it, it's never meant to be aggressive, or explicitly in reference to black people. Of course some people abuse the word, but hey, I won't let people restrict me just cause other people can't handle the use of the word as well as I can. Like, I know alcohol ruined the lives of many people, but it makes my life better so I damn sure will keep on drinking it. Same goes for fast food. Or saying nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smegma

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2007, 09:43:18 AM »

I know you're white.

Also why are you arguing with me, Im saying 'hispanic' or watever name you generalise people from that ethnic background who have black blood in them can say nigga.

Thats it, theres no room for people who are non black, or non part black to say it.

But I appreciated you're information update it was good

I'm white from the outside, but black from the inside. Can I say nigga?

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
But I'm curious to why whites are  so attached to the word. Like why do you want to say it or want to be accept to say it. Like why do you guys care so much about it.

It's such a great word. Really, it adds such a great tone to most conversations. Now that's completely subjective of course. When I use it, it's never meant to be aggressive, or explicitly in reference to black people. Of course some people abuse the word, but hey, I won't let people restrict me just cause other people can't handle the use of the word as well as I can. Like, I know alcohol ruined the lives of many people, but it makes my life better so I damn sure will keep on drinking it. Same goes for fast food. Or saying nigga.

real talk nigga

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2007, 12:02:33 PM »
When I use it, it's never meant to be aggressive, or explicitly in reference to black people. Of course some people abuse the word, but hey, I won't let people restrict me just cause other people can't handle the use of the word as well as I can. Like, I know alcohol ruined the lives of many people, but it makes my life better so I damn sure will keep on drinking it. Same goes for fast food. Or saying nigga.

Quote of the year.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »

I know you're white.

they dont this white bois is 1 confused ass mutha fucka, but i do remember b-real sayin it but i gess people didnt give a fuck cuz his homies was black. i say nigga when im clownin round wit close black homies.

but its a no go its like saying chink to a random asian, pussy ass cracker to a white boi, a mick to an irish, etc but ill be more affended if an japanese called me a chink or a goook as if a white calls a black a nigger because those two ethnicities opressed the other.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2007, 12:22:14 PM »
I'd say the most respected poster is the chinese crip

says the guy that comes in here crying bout his girl problems.

we all know your a pussy, lol remember him comin home all the time sayin "OOO I FUCKD UP ThIS 1 KID YEA!!" shut the fuck up n stop flexin actin like that shit was ur first fight in middle school. keep your bull shit to your self.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2007, 04:22:45 PM »
well first off no1 should say nigger or nigga IMO. Its degoragtory,  but if you want to go ahead..i dont care

its just a word, and its stupid do say only people with black blood can use it